First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply why would penguins be the best rulers of the world?
Moderator
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/10/08
they are the coolest things there are! and did you know that they are extremely fast on land??? they are! they just never show that speed to us!
Member
1307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / in your imaginati...
Offline
Posted 2/12/08
Honour all penguins!!!
Member
104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Why should I tell...
Offline
Posted 2/25/08
Because they take over your mind with they cuteness
Member
137 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26
Offline
Posted 2/28/08
Penguin stole my avatar!
Moderator
6533 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / the Netherlands
Offline
Posted 3/16/08
and why are you even asking? who else would be greater than penguin to rule this world? no one can be better rulers!
Posted 4/16/08
lol cuz......there cute!
Member
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Try guessing... ^_^
Offline
Posted 4/16/08

exPikachu wrote:

lol cuz......there cute!


They are cute! youre right about that!!!! and i love that pic!
Posted 5/25/08
not that anyone would dare to go in war with the penguins! not even H*tler would be able to defeat the penguin army!
Member
5537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Try guessing... ^_^
Offline
Posted 5/26/08
youre right about that!!!!!
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 6/13/08
cause they are cute and fuzzy and rimend me of ice cream (don't ask) and they kill .......
Posted 6/14/08

xNorix wrote:

cause they are cute and fuzzy and rimend me of ice cream (don't ask) and they kill .......


ok that ice cream is wierd but the killing part is true!
2562 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / under a rock
Offline
Posted 6/14/08

Dioncee wrote:


xNorix wrote:

cause they are cute and fuzzy and rimend me of ice cream (don't ask) and they kill .......


ok that ice cream is wierd but the killing part is true!


what? they remind me of chocolate and vanilla ice cream XD
Posted 6/14/08

xNorix wrote:


Dioncee wrote:


xNorix wrote:

cause they are cute and fuzzy and rimend me of ice cream (don't ask) and they kill .......


ok that ice cream is wierd but the killing part is true!


what? they remind me of chocolate and vanilla ice cream XD


ahh like that! ok now i understand! and youre even right! they realy remind me of ice cream!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.