First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Is Yamada Home Schooled?
Member
774 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
^^ Yeah. I saw that picture a month ago.. I don't know if that was related to the Dreams come true duo or .. something. xDDD
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I think Yamada's going to change school. Because, isn't it Minamigaoka a junior high? so, that means, he will be attending another school when he enters high school. **confused**
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

summerstar wrote:

I think Yamada's going to change school. Because, isn't it Minamigaoka a junior high? so, that means, he will be attending another school when he enters high school. **confused**


Yeah, I think so too. Isn't Ryosuke on his last year in Junior High?
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

arashi369 wrote:


summerstar wrote:

I think Yamada's going to change school. Because, isn't it Minamigaoka a junior high? so, that means, he will be attending another school when he enters high school. **confused**


Yeah, I think so too. Isn't Ryosuke on his last year in Junior High?


yeah. i think he already is in high school. i mean, school starts at april in japan, arent they?
Member
4026 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Philippines. :]
Offline
Posted 5/11/08

summerstar wrote:


arashi369 wrote:


summerstar wrote:

I think Yamada's going to change school. Because, isn't it Minamigaoka a junior high? so, that means, he will be attending another school when he enters high school. **confused**


Yeah, I think so too. Isn't Ryosuke on his last year in Junior High?


yeah. i think he already is in high school. i mean, school starts at april in japan, arent they?

Yeah...I think. I'm not 100% sure, though. Maybe Ryosuke will transfer to Horikoshi when he's already in high school.
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
yeah. i thought so, too. i hope yuto will transfer to whatever school yamada transfers to. i mean, i think it's really cute if they're together.
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
ok... yama-chan is now in chu3 that means junior high 3rd year.. next april he'll transfer into another school, koko well high school...

Member
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/11/08
I think he goes to the same school as yuto...
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
yeah, he does. i meant, when they enter high school.
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

chika-pyon wrote:

ok... yama-chan is now in chu3 that means junior high 3rd year.. next april he'll transfer into another school, koko well high school...



april has passed already. so, that means he's in high school right now?
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

summerstar wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

ok... yama-chan is now in chu3 that means junior high 3rd year.. next april he'll transfer into another school, koko well high school...



april has passed already. so, that means he's in high school right now?



no... this april he passed into junior high 3rd class so now he is in 3rd class junior high
Member
4514 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Always by Yuto's...
Offline
Posted 5/12/08

chika-pyon wrote:


summerstar wrote:


chika-pyon wrote:

ok... yama-chan is now in chu3 that means junior high 3rd year.. next april he'll transfer into another school, koko well high school...



april has passed already. so, that means he's in high school right now?



no... this april he passed into junior high 3rd class so now he is in 3rd class junior high


EH?! so, he's going to be a high school student next year?!!! i really thought he was already in high school. :o
Member
6516 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Germany
Offline
Posted 5/12/08
^ yap he will become a high school student NEXT year in april ^_^
Member
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / silent zone
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

Azmaria28 wrote:

@AnneCadz
I think he's studying in Kanagawa International School?
Am not sure.. But i heard that's the school where he studies.
Same with Yuto Nakajima..


nope not kanigawa...I searched about it...kanagawa is formerly and still is a kindergarten school...
Member
12076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Taemin's House
Offline
Posted 5/13/08

kyasarin_06 wrote:


Azmaria28 wrote:

@AnneCadz
I think he's studying in Kanagawa International School?
Am not sure.. But i heard that's the school where he studies.
Same with Yuto Nakajima..


nope not kanigawa...I searched about it...kanagawa is formerly and still is a kindergarten school...


oh i see.. so my sources are really not true.. ^^
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.