First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Who would you die/kill for?
18040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
"I would fight only for myself and love only myself. If all other people exist to magnify that love, then there is no greater world than this one, They allow me to experience the joy of living... for as long as there are people out there for me to kill... Then I will not cease to exist.."

but seriously I'd actually be ready to die for anyone who is innocent of crime or needed my help, if that means sacrificing myself, then so be it, maybe all those Saturday morning animes have got to my head
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
If anyone messed with my cat...they are dead meat.
6947 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / London
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
Little brother, current gf
Posted 5/26/13
If I could die for something important, it would be worth it.
38425 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Hughesville, Penn...
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

Atheyon wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I would die for anybody because my life means nothing.


Be carefull of where you take that.


Why do you say that? I am more than willing to sacrifice my well-being for the sake of others, and I don't see any reason why I should not do so.
17918 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Wanderer in Texas
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
I wouldn't kill anyone, that's just brutal. Although, if meaning self defense or protecting someone is a whole different story. I would certainly die for anyone I care for, I mean I don't mind dying for someone who has meaning in my life.
Posted 5/27/13




I would kill to do as little as possible haha.
7040 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Texas
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Let me see what I can list.

Love
to protect an innocent child
to protect anyone innocent for that matter
to help a dying person

It all sort of unfolds the same. It's all about love. If someone needed a kidney from me, I would give it to them. If I saw someone in great peril, I would do anything to save them, even if it meant my life.
7161 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13

lordseth23 wrote:


Atheyon wrote:


lordseth23 wrote:

I would die for anybody because my life means nothing.


Be carefull of where you take that.


Why do you say that? I am more than willing to sacrifice my well-being for the sake of others, and I don't see any reason why I should not do so.


Believing that you have a life which means nothing also brings you morbidly close to suicide. That's why I say that.
1536 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Somewhere fun
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
I would die for almost anyone.

I would kill for my family, the people who are not related to me, but I love dearly, and for myself.
19915 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / in the land of th...
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
I'm not noble or worth more than a speck of salt to this frekkin world..
but there s still one person in this world that I would protect, die for etc.....

he would not believe it..but I would..
goes against my black heart...but I would..he always was kind to me...so kind...
and for that,
I would lay myself down and die..
16372 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
my little brother.
42905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
I only kill for money, and if all goes as planned I'll live forever.
23684 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Fort Bragg, NC
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Gummi bears and cheesecake
8792 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Florida
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Who ever I fall in love with for real. Definitely not anybody older then me though that's just a waste in my opinion.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.