First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
do demons exist
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Don't know about actual demons but I encounter shadow people and creatures often enough. Though those could be hallucinations brought on by stress. It would be nice for things of that nature to exist though.


could be but there not,we had 5 people see it at one time there fast, the paranormal world still don't know what they are some say human spirits others say imps and or demons, but i think there a class of there own indeed demons, and imps can mimic shadow people as they can mimic human spirits. as we adults or older were taught not to beleave as I Was i thuoght it was bs mind tricks for awail I wanted to didprove them
Posted 1/2/13 , edited 1/2/13
OMG! I saw one and I felt like I was in a world that was in a world like totally radical man.

Edit: That or I'm just crazy (so are the believers).
Posted 1/2/13

-Vega- wrote:


Seversky wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I have seen them and felt their presence.


That is creepy, did they talk to you?


No, they did not talk. They would usually emit pure evil and fear and you feel that. They have also taken over my body and paralyzed it.



It's the weed man, they want to taste a piece of that *shake head*
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
While I am no believer in supernatural things, I do believe they exist in some form, some way or another.

Ever look inside of you every so often and wonder what you're capable of? It all depends on how you perceive it.
Posted 1/2/13

darkangel09rose wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Don't know about actual demons but I encounter shadow people and creatures often enough. Though those could be hallucinations brought on by stress. It would be nice for things of that nature to exist though.


could be but there not,we had 5 people see it at one time there fast, the paranormal world still don't know what they are some say human spirits others say imps and or demons, but i think there a class of there own indeed demons, and imps can mimic shadow people as they can mimic human spirits. as we adults or older were taught not to beleave as I Was i thuoght it was bs mind tricks for awail I wanted to didprove them


I choose to be in the middle of believing and being skeptical until I find evidence I can't deny.
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:

Me in my paranormal investigations I came across allot from spirits and shadow people, this is a dangerous hobbie for sooner or latter you will come across a demon and it will try to destroy you, I did not believe eith would off laughed at people who did but to come face to face with a demon is some thing you dont want so keep not believeing and stay away from the paranormal its safer, if you don't beleave be an dumb ass and summon one lol. yep am crazy hehe


I don't necessarily believe in them but I do think it would be fun and interesting to have them exist and try to destroy me.


then you will want a fallen angel there stronger and dont use sissy mind games and hide like some demon borns
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

Don't know about actual demons but I encounter shadow people and creatures often enough. Though those could be hallucinations brought on by stress. It would be nice for things of that nature to exist though.


could be but there not,we had 5 people see it at one time there fast, the paranormal world still don't know what they are some say human spirits others say imps and or demons, but i think there a class of there own indeed demons, and imps can mimic shadow people as they can mimic human spirits. as we adults or older were taught not to beleave as I Was i thuoght it was bs mind tricks for awail I wanted to didprove them


I choose to be in the middle of believing and being skeptical until I find evidence I can't deny.


i agree am the same way intell i got evidence first I wanted to didprove them, but also must remember we could of made them with our mind we what use 10% imagine crateing an army haha
13228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

Seversky wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Seversky wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I have seen them and felt their presence.


That is creepy, did they talk to you?


No, they did not talk. They would usually emit pure evil and fear and you feel that. They have also taken over my body and paralyzed it.



It's the weed man, they want to taste a piece of that *shake head*


If your what I call gifted you can sense them, some times they use words we cant h
51274 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Oslo, Norway
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
No, but question marks exist.
Posted 1/2/13
God is my protection man, it won't bet a gift to sense them but a curse if that happened to me
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
No.
Posted 1/2/13
If demons exist, there wouldn't be nearly 7 billion humans and counting on Earth.
Posted 1/2/13
If demons exists, what's to stop other crazy shit to be real. Like me having superpowers. I really wants superpowers.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/2/13 , edited 1/2/13

Seversky wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


Seversky wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

I have seen them and felt their presence.


That is creepy, did they talk to you?


No, they did not talk. They would usually emit pure evil and fear and you feel that. They have also taken over my body and paralyzed it.



It's the weed man, they want to taste a piece of that *shake head*





haikinka wrote:

If demons exists, what's to stop other crazy shit to be real. Like me having superpowers. I really wants superpowers.


You will get them. Remember that the Universe has infinite potential and possibilities. So, that means anything can happen, has happened, or is happening somewhere in the space/time continuum.

Posted 1/2/13

-Vega- wrote:

You will get them. Remember that the Universe has infinite potential and possibilities.



Actually, we are quite limited, what with the physics getting in the way and stuff
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.