First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
do demons exist
16095 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Lake Elsinore, CA
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
I believe if a man wants to see a demon, one needs to do nothing less than stare I into the mirror...

Man is his own worst enemy, no need for imaginary scapegoats.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

haikinka wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

You will get them. Remember that the Universe has infinite potential and possibilities.



Actually, we are quite limited, what with the physics getting in the way and stuff


Ha ha ha ha! Nah, man! Laws only apply when you believe in them!

Posted 1/2/13

-Vega- wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Nah, man! Laws only apply when you believe in them!



While I've heard such a theory, since most people believe in these laws, you'll not be able to break them.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

haikinka wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Ha ha ha ha! Nah, man! Laws only apply when you believe in them!



While I've heard such a theory, since most people believe in these laws, you'll not be able to break them.


Why can't I break them like Neo? 8D.

6496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
People are also dumb enough to believe that these fourth,fifth,sixth etc beings can't possess them or influence their thinking...why do you think cultists use this shit for baking a pie?
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/2/13 , edited 1/2/13

dingofoxman wrote:

People are also dumb enough to believe that these fourth,fifth,sixth etc beings can't possess them or influence their thinking...why do you think cultists use this shit for baking a pie?


What are you talking about? Reality is just a hologram made out of nothing happening inside your mind. We are all just thoughts of you and I and everybody else. Anything is possible in a mind game. All of reality is just an idea.

Posted 1/2/13

-Vega- wrote:

Why can't I break them like Neo? 8D.



Because even Neo would be bound to the laws.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

haikinka wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Why can't I break them like Neo? 8D.



Because even Neo would be bound to the laws.


How is that?

Posted 1/2/13

-Vega- wrote:

How is that?



Lol, this is quite off topic, but oh well.

In the Matrix, this is what Morpheus says about the rules. "What you must learn is that these rules are no different than rules of a computer system. Some of them can be bent, others can be broken"
See what's wrong already?
21154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

darkangel09rose wrote:

do demons exist? what is your view on these ancient beings of tales, myths and religious belief? are they real? have you encountered one or many. If you have don't be afraid to tell us your story. to you know anything about them if so speak what you know from myth to what you know.


Know what's weird bro?

I've been trying to summon one for the past month. TBH, It's all BS, it's all in your head. The super natural (ie demons, Gods, Angels, etc) are NOT real...

I tried.

Full fledged athiest here, I play the Ouija game, and I try to believe.

But it's all fake and gay.

I wish it were real....

It'd be awesome, having a Guardian Angle following you around and protecting you...
But they aren't real, so...idk.


I tried http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
and other various websites, though Angelfire seemed the best, more of a Santanist website.
Posted 1/2/13

a619ko wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:

do demons exist? what is your view on these ancient beings of tales, myths and religious belief? are they real? have you encountered one or many. If you have don't be afraid to tell us your story. to you know anything about them if so speak what you know from myth to what you know.


Know what's weird bro?

I've been trying to summon one for the past month. TBH, It's all BS, it's all in your head. The super natural (ie demons, Gods, Angels, etc) are NOT real...

I tried.

Full fledged athiest here, I play the Ouija game, and I try to believe.

But it's all fake and gay.

I wish it were real....

It'd be awesome, having a Guardian Angle following you around and protecting you...
But they aren't real, so...idk.


I tried http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
and other various websites, though Angelfire seemed the best, more of a Santanist website.


You didn't try hard enough. If you want to summon a demon you're going to have to spill some blood.
21154 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/13

karmacide wrote:


a619ko wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:

do demons exist? what is your view on these ancient beings of tales, myths and religious belief? are they real? have you encountered one or many. If you have don't be afraid to tell us your story. to you know anything about them if so speak what you know from myth to what you know.


Know what's weird bro?

I've been trying to summon one for the past month. TBH, It's all BS, it's all in your head. The super natural (ie demons, Gods, Angels, etc) are NOT real...

I tried.

Full fledged athiest here, I play the Ouija game, and I try to believe.

But it's all fake and gay.

I wish it were real....

It'd be awesome, having a Guardian Angle following you around and protecting you...
But they aren't real, so...idk.


I tried http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
and other various websites, though Angelfire seemed the best, more of a Santanist website.


You didn't try hard enough. If you want to summon a demon you're going to have to spill some blood.


Well, the site said you didn't have too...
--But I will add that on for next time.

Any more pointers?
Posted 1/2/13

a619ko wrote:
It'd be awesome, having a Guardian Angle following you around and protecting you...
But they aren't real, so...idk.


What kind of angle would be best for the guardian role though? 90? 35? Maybe something more obtuse?
.....Sorry but I had to. I am so bored right now. v.v
Posted 1/2/13

a619ko wrote:


karmacide wrote:


a619ko wrote:


darkangel09rose wrote:

do demons exist? what is your view on these ancient beings of tales, myths and religious belief? are they real? have you encountered one or many. If you have don't be afraid to tell us your story. to you know anything about them if so speak what you know from myth to what you know.


Know what's weird bro?

I've been trying to summon one for the past month. TBH, It's all BS, it's all in your head. The super natural (ie demons, Gods, Angels, etc) are NOT real...

I tried.

Full fledged athiest here, I play the Ouija game, and I try to believe.

But it's all fake and gay.

I wish it were real....

It'd be awesome, having a Guardian Angle following you around and protecting you...
But they aren't real, so...idk.


I tried http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/DEMONOLATRY.html
and other various websites, though Angelfire seemed the best, more of a Santanist website.


You didn't try hard enough. If you want to summon a demon you're going to have to spill some blood.


Well, the site said you didn't have too...
--But I will add that on for next time.

Any more pointers?


Mix and matching various hallucinogenic drugs might help.
6496 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/2/13
Reality isn't a hologram its a cop out, and we are the ones abiding to it, why do you think the suppression of knowledge is in effect, alot of these spirits and dimension beings were common knowledge for centuries, right until the west decided to try and privatize the planet with anything from religion to the news papers, to give the public its own perception on how the world be controlled which has lead to alot of disbelief and violence, plus the suppression of information...and its controlled to where there is either a majority of denialists or believers and everyone else doesn't care or has a second opinion which is usually snubbed since a majority of society is usually guided to believe what everyone else says. This is why the science and investigation practices are not taken very seriously by the science community who is more intent with helping world war 3 start, drugging children or making viruses..why? cause it makes money just like Holograms do check out Project blue beam they have been using it off and on for yrs to trick people into thinking there was a divine event of some sort..we are only on the pinnacle of figuring out what a ghost could be....that's if the denialists don't convince the privateers of other wise...why do you think the suppression of knowledge reguarding UFO's and abductions for years went un heard of till now....cause some one figured out how to many money off it that's why same with Paranormal research when alot of it is using technology to figure out the obvious, which isn't that successful or realistic at all, my favorite bullshit is when some Physicist (who probably works for one of the families in charge of the world) tries to conduct an experiment in a controlled environment and disproves anything from the human soul to ghosts...when seriously its an experiment in a controlled area?? how ****ing dumb are people when alot of these incidents happen out of the blue in many cases not in very secure places...humans have along way to go to figuring out any visitors it gets from the vast amount of dimensions we have.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.