Post Reply the fortress
Posted 1/2/13
-Okami is asleep in the tower she never had a life-
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/21/13
the Weather is cold out and the path is dry and seems go on for ever. Some where on this road a man walks in the distance in all black. He seems to headed toward a tower. Even he know not why but something beckons him to walk on. What is t I seek he asks him self as the wild winds pick up blow though his long jet colored hair which shines like glass.
Posted 6/22/13

DoMa666 wrote:

the Weather is cold out and the path is dry and seems go on for ever. Some where on this road a man walks in the distance in all black. He seems to headed toward a tower. Even he know not why but something beckons him to walk on. What is t I seek he asks him self as the wild winds pick up blow though his long jet colored hair which shines like glass.


*okami is in the throne room of her master's tower and she is cleaning the room as the best she could. She wears rags for clothing and scars all over her to so that the king hurts her with whips and other tortures.*
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 6/30/13
As he continues on a voice calls out to him. With out haste he picks up the speed of his movement. his walk is cut short when he in counters another. Who goes there the tall armored man with large swords says. Doma relpys. I go there as speaks in a joking manner. You may not pass on the orders of the king. Really now Doma says. Your king is a fool and no one orders me but me. Ready your self for death then and the tall armored man raises his weapons. In that moment time stop. I am all ready beyond your reach Doma says. The man is in amazement. How did you get pass me. his swords break and his armor shatters like glass all around him. that was easy... Doma thinks to him self and leaving the man in shock. As he moves on the feeling grows stronger. I am coming to get you he says to him self. just hold out a bit longer.

64047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
Leo was half way to the storage there and was confronted by some mid level demons and they said"Lowly creatures such as your self have no place coming this way", they continue to watch me like a hawk for a few minutes so i quickly gathered my thought then said" i'd rather not spill your blood so why don't we pretend that i didn't see you and i didn't see you that way we all win". A high lv female demon came and said" don't mess with him guys i can feel his energy even though it's suppressed he could rip you to pieces before you got anywhere near him and i'm not in the mood for battle". Leo nodded at the female demon and then continued to make his way as they moved out of his way.
Posted 7/5/13 , edited 7/5/13
*okami is whimpering in the locked tower of the castle as her master the king locked her there for few days or so. She has deep wounds all over her arms and chest as to where the king has whipped her with his whip, okami hugs her knees tight against her chest as her whining could be heard through out the tower and into the outside word.*
64047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
Leo sighed and back in her mind"i can you hear so please stop whining i'll come to get you but your going have to hang in there for a bit" Leo jumped in the air and began to fly to the where he would soon get a better view of the castle that the dark master is rumored to be in.
In his mind i have to play this cool if i'm going to get her in the long run and if need be i'll kill the dark lord my self and the army i'll soon have will help me with that task.
Posted 7/5/13
*okami whimpers still as she hear a male speakng to her within her mind* b...but i'm hungry and scared...one other do not and i mean do not hurt my master!!!! *okami said with a snarl in her voice as she hates people that hurts her master even though the king does hurt her but she didn't mind it*
64047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / london
Offline
Posted 7/5/13
Leo sighed and said" why would i hurt him i have nonthing to gain from doing so you can relax and besides complex magic barriers take time to dispel so if you want to be free and eat and not be scared then please work with me".
Posted 7/6/13
*okami curls up as a wolf as she whines more with saddness and with fear. She thinks of her parents as she always thinks its her fault that they were murdered*
27306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M / Maryland
Offline
Posted 7/12/13
Hours pass in to seconds. Doma has found his way in to the castle and by passed many of the traps with out a scrap. He hears the foot steps of another as he walks slowly trying to stay with in the shadows. I wander who this other person is that wandering about in here he thinks to him self. I smell magic on this one he mutters to him self. The only question remain is Leo friend or foe. Working his way up the the stone steps he take the upper level. He feels the girl is near but keeps a look out for the other that is close by. I mite have have to subdue him if he gets in my way but he ponders to him self. his thoughts shift to the question of who her capture is. His presences can not be felt no where with in the castle. This make Doma a bit uneasy. As he walks cross the marble stone bridge he can see how vast the building is with is many rooms that seem to go on forever.
You must be logged in to post.