First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Riddles, Puzzles and Brain Teasers!
9121 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

AznXAssassin wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

you said one isnt a nickle so the other is. The answer is a quater and a nickle.

.
ehh smarty >.> i got another one

What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?

the letter E.
5769 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / ?
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

Nayru wrote:

ive answered three riddle correctly. pose to me the riddle first


how do i know you are correct. unless the person that post the riddle saids you are correct.
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

punkfilter wrote:

a canadian quarter and a canadian dime will give you 30 american cents


tahts a good one i can say 400 yen and be right =D (not sure about the exchange just an estimate

697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
jay the first riddle with the enternity was the letter e the second one with the coins was 25 cents american quarter and a 5 cent nickel the 3rd one was an evelope
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

Ragnorak_1 wrote:


Nayru wrote:

ive answered three riddle correctly. pose to me the riddle first


how do i know you are correct. unless the person that post the riddle saids you are correct.


Ive heard all of these before

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

AznXAssassin wrote:


punkfilter wrote:

a canadian quarter and a canadian dime will give you 30 american cents


tahts a good one i can say 400 yen and be right =D (not sure about the exchange just an estimate



400¥ is about $3.40 dude
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
j 4th riddle Which room has no door, no windows, no floor and no roof
26906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

AznXAssassin wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

you said one isnt a nickle so the other is. The answer is a quater and a nickle.


ehh smarty >.> i got another one

What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?


Envelope?

8312 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
you enter a dark room carrying only one match
inside is a fireplace full of papers, a kerosine lam and a candle
which do you light first?
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

Kateraine wrote:


AznXAssassin wrote:


waffle26 wrote:

you said one isnt a nickle so the other is. The answer is a quater and a nickle.


ehh smarty >.> i got another one

What starts with "e" ends with "e" and contains only one letter?


Envelope?


a little up i said u were correct xd

2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
how would you catch the match on firE?
14495 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Way of The Ninja...
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

AznXAssassin wrote:

jay the first riddle with the enternity was the letter e the second one with the coins was 25 cents american quarter and a 5 cent nickel the 3rd one was an evelope



I didnt authorize use of my name here
26906 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

AznXAssassin wrote:

j 4th riddle Which room has no door, no windows, no floor and no roof


Mushroom
2142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / America, Fuck Yeah.
Offline
Posted 11/16/06
LOL thats what i said quater
697 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Mass, Usa
Offline
Posted 11/16/06

punkfilter wrote:

you enter a dark room carrying only one match
inside is a fireplace full of papers, a kerosine lam and a candle
which do you light first?


put some kerosine on the candle tip and on paper light the paper
and use it to light the lamp
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.