First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you like going to school?
Tams80 
7185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I miss school. I was so carefree (or rather only had to care about what I wanted to).

Responsibility sucks. I now have to care about everything.
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I was neutral about school, and still am. College though is a different animal to capture.
1782 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Fenix, AZ
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I like learning new things so I liked the learning portion of school. But I hated having to deal with people.
64843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I liked school far better than going to work.
Faevia 
20196 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Minnesota
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I never liked school.
546 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I like School, those interaction is really fun.
19232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / in my mind...
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
School, especially high school, is a shit house of drama, especially if you come from a poor family and your best friend made a habit of telling everyone...
27077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Mission Ctrl
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
Scholl was.... Shit, I don't even remember. I started working full time at 16 so my experience in high school was limited, to say the least. oh, and STAY IN SCHOOL.

I don't think I hated it, so much as 99.5% of the people in it. The other 0.5% were my homies.
8101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / California
Offline
Posted 1/14/14
I didn't really enjoy high school, but I loved going to college.
10548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / LA, CA
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
I used to... when you see your crush everyday... yes!

now, I don't like it... mainly because I'm so poor that I'm a student...
127 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / Orgimmar
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
I like school. Mainly because of band and I like getting good grades [I love the feel of accomplishment when you get a 100 on the 9 weeks exam xD]. And band. Band is love, band is life.
3693 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 1/19/14 , edited 1/19/14
I like school. My schedule finally contains all of the classes I want AND a lunch period (:
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
School is bearable.
IF you manage to make friends.
IF you stop getting bullied.
IF you never get bullied.
IF you can manage to not give a damn what people think about your interests or your appearance etc
IF your life out of school is relatively tame
There are many "if's" in school. I have been to both public and private schools. Im currently going to a private school to get away from the bullies which are everywhere.
Even at Private Schools, bullies exist. But usually the kids at private schools had their parents teach them decent morals. Usually

Right now I like going to school only because I get to see friends and there is one girl who likes anime. I go home to a nice home with crazy parents who have their ups and downs. Music, Anime, Friends and Not giving a fudge what people think keeps me going. School is a rite of passage. If you survive it, youll be a stronger person.
71237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / UofL; Louisville, KY
Offline
Posted 1/19/14
I don't like paying people to learn something I can teach myself. All they do is go strictly by the book which I could read myself and learn the material. Yet, I have to pay $6,000 a semester to get graded in order to get a degree in the field.

I much prefer to teach myself what I need for the current job at hand. I may be jumping the gun on this, but I think in the future degrees will be worth nothing and you'll be hired on what you know and what you can do. Practical experience.

We have college graduates at our work who know nothing about working in a business and working with others on the same project. Why? Because college usually hands you homework to complete yourself and projects that you build yourself strictly banning Visual Studio even though that is what all professional businesses use.
3270 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
I am anywhere.
Offline
Posted 3/29/14
Sure.
First  Prev  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.