First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply The woods
Posted 1/3/13
This is the woods stay safe or else someone will come to get you
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/3/13
Laura darts through the woods jumping from tree to tree looking around for her prey. She hears some rustling in a bush behind her, catching her off-guard a little. She turns her head slightly, looking back, still crouched on the tree branch. She stares at the bush for a while then leaves to go to another tree. She stops for a while and narrows her eyes down at her prey; a deer, wondering around, completely oblivious to it's hunter. Laura hears a sound behind her again and looks at what made the noise.
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

StarShocker wrote:

Laura darts through the woods jumping from tree to tree looking around for her prey. She hears some rustling in a bush behind her, catching her off-guard a little. She turns her head slightly, looking back, still crouched on the tree branch. She stares at the bush for a while then leaves to go to another tree. She stops for a while and narrows her eyes down at her prey; a deer, wondering around, completely oblivious to it's hunter. Laura hears a sound behind her again and looks at what made the noise.


josh see laura looking around for him because he was the one that was making the noise. " i thought i saw someone run trough here guess i was wrong." as he goes to jump off the branch the branch under him breaks and he starts to fall through the trees and vines but before he hits the bottom he stops. He looks around he sees that he tangle in the vines and right in front of laura. " umm ....... hi there."
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:


StarShocker wrote:

Laura darts through the woods jumping from tree to tree looking around for her prey. She hears some rustling in a bush behind her, catching her off-guard a little. She turns her head slightly, looking back, still crouched on the tree branch. She stares at the bush for a while then leaves to go to another tree. She stops for a while and narrows her eyes down at her prey; a deer, wondering around, completely oblivious to it's hunter. Laura hears a sound behind her again and looks at what made the noise.


josh see laura looking around for him because he was the one that was making the noise. " i thought i saw someone run trough here guess i was wrong." as he goes to jump off the branch the branch under him breaks and he starts to fall through the trees and vines but before he hits the bottom he stops. He looks around he sees that he tangle in the vines and right in front of laura. " umm ....... hi there."


Laura raises an eyebrow at him. "Ummmm. H-hi." She look at where the deer was, but is now gone. "Dammit! He's gone." She sighs ad looks back at the boy."I'm Laura." She smiles slightly
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


As josh spins around trying to figure out how to get out of the vines he notices laura smiling " I'm josh nice to meet u wouldnt happen to be mad at me would you" noticing she ways hunting and he ruined it.
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


She laughs. "No. It's fine." She sees him struggling and takes out her knife to cut him loose. "Nice to meet ya, Josh. So, are you new here? I havn't seen you 'round here before."
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
[




As laura comes closer to josh to cut him lose he braces catch himself from hitting the ground. " yeah i just got here maybe 2 days ago, but umm i am sorry about the deer i didnt mean to scare it away, when the vines are cut he stands on his hands and flips himself around to and faces laura.
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


"Don't worry about it." She smiles. "I'm sure my clan has already brought some food." Her ears perk a little."Say. Ummmm. Did you... want to join my clan for the feast tonight? It's the Teast of the Changing Seasons. I'm sure the others wont mind." She offers, trying to stay civilized. "I-If you want to. That is..."
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


"Don't worry about it." She smiles. "I'm sure my clan has already brought some food." Her ears perk a little."Say. Ummmm. Did you... want to join my clan for the feast tonight? It's the Teast of the Changing Seasons. I'm sure the others wont mind." She offers, trying to stay civilized. "I-If you want to. That is..."



Josh smiles back and put his fits together and bows " i would be an honor to join but first i need to bring food if im going to join u as guest." he sees a river " do u mind if i borrow ur knife for two minutes." as hes already walking into the river
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


Josh smiles back and put his fits together and bows " i would be an honor to join but first i need to bring food if im going to join u as guest." he sees a river " do u mind if i borrow ur knife for two minutes." as hes already walking into the river

"Sure thing." She hands him her knife ad follows him to the river. "The fish here are pretty tricky to catch. If you manage to bring some, I'm sure the elders will automatically welcome you." She giggles.
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
[


Josh smiles back and put his fits together and bows " i would be an honor to join but first i need to bring food if im going to join u as guest." he sees a river " do u mind if i borrow ur knife for two minutes." as hes already walking into the river

"Sure thing." She hands him her knife ad follows him to the river. "The fish here are pretty tricky to catch. If you manage to bring some, I'm sure the elders will automatically welcome you." She giggles.



Josh looks at her then looks back says" then i hope that ur elders like fish because im about to get a big one." he takes a big breathe air and dives in the river to get a big fish but stays down longer then expected.
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13




Josh looks at her then looks back says" then i hope that ur elders like fish because im about to get a big one." he takes a big breathe air and dives in the river to get a big fish but stays down longer then expected.

She looks in the water, worried. 'Maybe I should go down there to see if he's okay. He's been there a long time...' She thinks and keeps looking into the water.
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13
bubbles come up from the river. then josh comes up covered in blood and says " i know what ur thinking no its not mine its his." brings up a cordial. "huff huff he wasnt happy about me swimming in his home and yes i know its not a fish but its food bwah."
Moderator
213 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / California, USA
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


She smiles and giggles and helps him get out of the river. "I was worried for a minute."
32737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Offline
Posted 1/5/13


He opens his eyes and says " it'll take more then this to take me down, but i thank u for ur concern" as he picks up the cordial he looks back at her says " led the way i want to see ur elders reaction to this"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.