First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
What happened today?
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13
Everything fell into place . . .
Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:

Everything fell into place . . .


What are these things and what place?

Posted 3/6/13
i met a man made of jellyfish tentacles and smoke bombs in a house full of mice playing piano's under the floor, a few of them had canes and were standing on stilts dressed in a white gown whispering something about a jewish boy who fell in the river. such a shame. the house he was in was full of scarecrows from the tree of deaf men and sailor crow eggs.

normal day i guess.
Posted 3/6/13
Spice is what happened.
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VictorX1 wrote:


trinkit wrote:

Everything fell into place . . .


What are these things and what place?




Your rhetoric seems oddly familiar.
Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:


VictorX1 wrote:


trinkit wrote:

Everything fell into place . . .


What are these things and what place?




Your rhetoric seems oddly familiar.


You are familiar, too.

25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VictorX1 wrote:


trinkit wrote:


VictorX1 wrote:


trinkit wrote:

Everything fell into place . . .


What are these things and what place?




Your rhetoric seems oddly familiar.


You are familiar, too.



And you are incapable of maintaining a low profile.
Posted 3/6/13 , edited 3/6/13


Nope.

25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VictorX1 wrote:



Nope.



And that shall once again, be your downfall.

Posted 3/6/13




I'm actually the brother.
Posted 3/6/13
I got told that I look feminine with my hair straight. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to take that as a compliment or not.
25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VictorX1 wrote:





I'm actually the brother.

Ah yes, the evil twin defense.

Posted 3/6/13

trinkit wrote:


VictorX1 wrote:





I'm actually the brother.


Ah yes, the evil twin defense.



No, we are both evil and good.

25465 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 3/6/13

VictorX1 wrote:


trinkit wrote:


VictorX1 wrote:





I'm actually the brother.


Ah yes, the evil twin defense.



No, we are both evil and good.



Perhaps I should call you Janus.

Posted 3/6/13


Why Janus?
First  Prev  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.