First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
Post Reply What happened today?
Posted 4/23/13
Posted 4/23/13
21829 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Michigan, Metro D...
Offline
Posted 4/23/13


Yesterday a girl I used to like confessed to me.
If only she was a few years quicker.
Unfortunately I don't have feelings for her anymore.
What a load of suck..
37139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Beaverton, OR
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Today we scrubbed the finish off of tiles. we now have the whitest matte tiles in all of Ft. Lee.
... now just to find some wax to redo the floor with ...
18469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
In the school cafeteria today at lunch, I was offered a Cabinet level position in the Obama Administration. I refused of course, citing the fact that I will be visiting one of Jupiter’s moons during summer vacation.
18276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / San Antonio, TX,...
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Some imprudent teenage girl driver cut me off because she was texting while driving >:(
mtom8 
19817 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Today I ate sushi. It was pleasant. xD
Posted 4/23/13

trinkit wrote:

In the school cafeteria today at lunch, I was offered a Cabinet level position in the Obama Administration. I refused of course, citing the fact that I will be visiting one of Jupiter’s moons during summer vacation.


9998 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Today I spent the whole day in bed, even after having showered.
Posted 4/23/13

darkwulfshade wrote:



Yesterday a girl I used to like confessed to me.
If only she was a few years quicker.
Unfortunately I don't have feelings for her anymore.
What a load of suck..


When that happened to me I said 'eff it' and went out with them anyways. I just wanted a girlfriend and it ended badly.
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13
Got a broooohawwwwkk....

Well, I got bored of the same haircut, and decided to change it up.
Friends tell me I look good.
Posted 4/23/13

a619ko wrote:

Got a broooohawwwwkk....

Well, I got bored of the same haircut, and decided to change it up.
Friends tell me I look good.




^Is that a brohawk?
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13



Yes, kinda, no...Mines a broooohawwwwkk...
meaning I had bros do it.
Posted 4/23/13

a619ko wrote:




Yes, kinda, no...Mines a broooohawwwwkk...
meaning I had bros do it.


Haha awesome dude. I had a brohawk last summer and it felt EPIC. Treasure the moments with your new brohawk, bro. TREASURE IT!
18206 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/23/13



What happened too it?
First  Prev  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.