First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply What happened today?
Posted 2/7/13
Decided to drop by at my local Japanese Bakery and got 2 melon pans and ichigo anko. I'm in heaven!
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13
I cooked today and almost kill my friends.


809 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Way outside the box
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I played Call of Duty Black Ops 2 in class can't say it was a bad day lol
23977 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F / North Pole
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I went shopping and being picky, found nothing i liked.
325 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Pennsylvania
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Slept all day, made a fire, and watched my Pens beat the shit out of the Caps. Good day.
13096 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Met the girl of my dreams and went on a 7 game losing streak on league.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Liahna wrote:

I cooked today and almost kill my friends.




How did you almost kill them? You've piqued my curiosity.
150 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:


Liahna wrote:

I cooked today and almost kill my friends.




How did you almost kill them? You've piqued my curiosity.


Well I'm a "bit" clumsy and almost start a fire while i was cooking and if that wasn't enough my friends had to eat the food I made.
4365 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / West Coast
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
I worked extra hours with this obnoxious co-worker. God, I hope she gets hit by a car. But on the positive side, I got a raise! WOO.
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
My Vash the Stampede figure came to me broken TT^^TT
a619ko 
18192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/7/13

Liahna wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:


Liahna wrote:

I cooked today and almost kill my friends.




How did you almost kill them? You've piqued my curiosity.


Well I'm a "bit" clumsy and almost start a fire while i was cooking and if that wasn't enough my friends had to eat the food I made.


You have very good friends...
27811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 2/7/13

minty710 wrote:

My Vash the Stampede figure came to me broken TT^^TT


Thankfully my Vash survived the trip to my house. Hope you can get a refund or replacement.
4086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/8/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


minty710 wrote:

My Vash the Stampede figure came to me broken TT^^TT


Thankfully my Vash survived the trip to my house. Hope you can get a refund or replacement.



I hope so too I emailed KotoUS and they responded promptly asking me to take pictures of him and my receipt (etc.). Hopefully they'll be able to do something. Also to note, the Vash problem seems to be a manufacturing or packaging problem, not mail as there's been many reports of his leg being broken the same way even with EMS shipping http://myfigurecollection.net/item/98964. This makes me dread Wolfwood TT^^TT
27811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Online
Posted 2/7/13

minty710 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


minty710 wrote:

My Vash the Stampede figure came to me broken TT^^TT


Thankfully my Vash survived the trip to my house. Hope you can get a refund or replacement.



I hope so too I emailed KotoUS and they responded promptly asking me to take pictures of him and my receipt (etc.). Hopefully they'll be able to do something. Also to note, the Vash problem seems to be a manufacturing or packaging problem, not mail as there's been many reports of his leg being broken the same way even with EMS shipping http://myfigurecollection.net/item/98964. This makes me dread Wolfwood TT^^TT


Luckily that isn't the Vash I purchased...but that is the Wolfwood I have pre-ordered.
23475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Delaware
Offline
Posted 2/8/13 , edited 2/8/13
I had a supernatural experience today at work - definitely the highlight.

Here's what happened... Some coworkers and I were 'breaking' down and setting up a room for a party later that evening. I was grabbing glasses and placing them on a hutch. Now, you must understand that I am a very meticulous person, very precise and organized. I was arranging the glasses on the hutch in an organized and precise manner - rows from left to right, with a few inches of space from the edges of the hutch. As I am placing another pair of glasses onto the hutch, my coworkers and I are talking about 'breaking' down the room and using words such as break, split, etc. After I placed the glasses onto the hutch in the same meticulous fashion, I walk possibly 4 or 5 feet away from the hutch and I hear the crashing of glass. I turn around and see one of the glasses I had just placed on the hutch on the the complete opposite side of where I had placed it, broken on the ground. Mind you, there are no windows or doors open. Nothing could have influenced this glass to move. I was already a considerable distance away to have caused the accident. My coworkers were on the opposite side of the room sitting down going over the floor plan. I was completely dumbfounded as to what happened. There was no evidence of any other glasses shifting position. Oh, and did I mention that the adjacent building is apparently haunted?

TL;DR glass broke from some unexplainable force...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.