First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply New Winter Titles: Da Capo III, BAKUMATSU GIJINDEN ROMAN, gdgd Fairies 2, THE UNLIMITED Hyobu Kyosuke
40826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
I would love the new season of Chihayafuru to be on here too with it's first season
40826 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

mtom8 wrote:

Hoping for Kuroko's Basketball S2


That release has been pushed to the fall. They aren't releasing the anime in Japan this spring. I'm not sure if it was due to the threats for all the Kuroko No Basket events that caused them to delay it, but don't have your hopes up till later this year.
13134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Chile
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

GodWhomIsMike wrote:


Imationer wrote:

TAMAKO MARKET PLS


TAMAKO MARKET

Please

please

please

please


please


come on Crunchy Roll


please


Kyoto Animation makes some really amazing stuff.

Oh, and the second season of Chihayafuru.



BUMP FOR THE SAKE OF TAMAKO MARKET
937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
AnimeOnDemand already got Tamako Market
50470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/4/13 , edited 1/4/13

mistress_kisara wrote:

AnimeOnDemand already got Tamako Market


North America too or just UK announced so far??? It's TAN here and I don't see an announcement yet so still small hope... or is it all over but the crying???
29073 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Staten Island, NY...
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

mistress_kisara wrote:

AnimeOnDemand already got Tamako Market



937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

hpulley wrote:


mistress_kisara wrote:

AnimeOnDemand already got Tamako Market


North America too or just UK announced so far??? It's TAN here and I don't see an announcement yet so still small hope... or is it all over but the crying???


Not sure yet wait for the official announcement
27398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
39 / M
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

hpulley wrote:

North America too or just UK announced so far??? It's TAN here and I don't see an announcement yet so still small hope... or is it all over but the crying???


As I mentioned earlier...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-787239/new-winter-titles-da-capo-iii-bakumatsu-gijinden-roman-gdgd-fairies-2-the-unlimited-hyobu-kyosuke?pg=1#42002335

That's how I see it, especially seeing as how AoD has Tamako Market and AoD still has 3 more simulcasts to announce, I also think Sasami-san@Ganbaranai will be one of those 3.


50470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/4/13 , edited 1/4/13

TheCoffeeGod wrote:


hpulley wrote:

North America too or just UK announced so far??? It's TAN here and I don't see an announcement yet so still small hope... or is it all over but the crying???


As I mentioned earlier...
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-787239/new-winter-titles-da-capo-iii-bakumatsu-gijinden-roman-gdgd-fairies-2-the-unlimited-hyobu-kyosuke?pg=1#42002335

That's how I see it, especially seeing as how AoD has Tamako Market and AoD still has 3 more simulcasts to announce, I also think Sasami-san@Ganbaranai will be one of those 3.




Not over 'til the TAN lady confirms but... not looking good

Have to see if TAN Canada gets it too, we sometimes get the shaft with some of the shows. I don't see Chunnibyo....
15571 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Eroge Store
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
Da capo III watching for sure
The Wise Wizard
76415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 1/4/13

hpulley wrote:
Have to see if TAN Canada gets it too, we sometimes get the shaft with some of the shows. I don't see Chunnibyo....

Hopefully you just overlooked it because of the title they list it under:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch

11269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / back woods hell
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
thank you very much !
50470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 1/4/13 , edited 1/5/13

TheAncientOne wrote:


hpulley wrote:
Have to see if TAN Canada gets it too, we sometimes get the shaft with some of the shows. I don't see Chunnibyo....

Hopefully you just overlooked it because of the title they list it under:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Anime/Love-Chunibyo-Other-Delusions/Watch



Thanks, thought I had seen it before, that was it! Not the best web site... It isn't listed here:
http://www.theanimenetwork.com/Whats-On/Anime-Network-Online

Hard coded yellow subs...
11269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / back woods hell
Offline
Posted 1/4/13 , edited 1/4/13
holy fat flaps !!! i am so happy i got a membership !!! I can not wait for d.c. 3 and others !!
33192 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / All the Good & Ba...
Offline
Posted 1/4/13
I'm surprise they score Roman. Big fan of Monkey works so thats a huge priority on my list <3
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.