Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Oreshura Discussions
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/4/13

hpulley wrote:

Agreed, I will be importing Da Capo III but not Oreshura. Oreshura is very painful in spots, once only watching while I can do enjoy D.C.III again and again.


Its impossible to say no to Lulu-nee
43291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/4/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Agreed, I will be importing Da Capo III but not Oreshura. Oreshura is very painful in spots, once only watching while I can do enjoy D.C.III again and again.


Its impossible to say no to Lulu-nee


Now that I read what I wrote again it sounds kind of bad LOL But you are right, there is no refusing Lulu-nee... Sakura Happy Innovation indeed!
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Michigan, US
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
I'm quite interested in what is going to happen next episode, especially with that ending. Did Eita tell his aunt about the fake relationship, or does she just assume?
43291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/9/13

Camp1nCarl wrote:

I'm quite interested in what is going to happen next episode, especially with that ending. Did Eita tell his aunt about the fake relationship, or does she just assume?


His aunt is just perceptive and in truth it is pretty darned obvious. Masuzu seems to want to be his real girlfriend but again today when it started getting real she reminded him that their relationship was fake. The other three have already confessed their love and/or been naked in bed and/or promised him marriage so he can certainly take his pick.

Today was good, no cringeworthy notebook readings. Now I am glad I stuck with it. I am not sure we will get resolution in the anime but I will be watching until the end and will read manga or novels after to see what happens... The anime has really gotten better the last few weeks, quite enjoying it now.
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
yep, the ending scene after the credits made this episode amazing compared to the others

Chiwa was also amazing in this ep as well, she's sooooo cute :lol:
155 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Michigan, US
Offline
Posted 3/9/13

hpulley wrote:


Camp1nCarl wrote:

I'm quite interested in what is going to happen next episode, especially with that ending. Did Eita tell his aunt about the fake relationship, or does she just assume?


His aunt is just perceptive and in truth it is pretty darned obvious. Masuzu seems to want to be his real girlfriend but again today when it started getting real she reminded him that their relationship was fake. The other three have already confessed their love and/or been naked in bed and/or promised him marriage so he can certainly take his pick.

Today was good, no cringeworthy notebook readings. Now I am glad I stuck with it. I am not sure we will get resolution in the anime but I will be watching until the end and will read manga or novels after to see what happens... The anime has really gotten better the last few weeks, quite enjoying it now.


Ah okay thanks for clearing that up. I completely agree with the notebook readings too! Every time Masuzu pulls it out I just shake my head and hope it is over quick lol.
19855 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
Just like with Kotoura-San, have to watch the episode to the very end. Masuzu better be careful; otherwise, her pushing Kita away will cost her at the wrong time. Chiwa looks like she would be the real girlfriend if there was a choice IMO.
20648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

yep, the ending scene after the credits made this episode amazing compared to the others

Chiwa was also amazing in this ep as well, she's sooooo cute :lol:

I agree watch to the end because they throw in extras sometimes and other animes are funny at the end with like an outake dialouge
18937 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / England
Offline
Posted 3/13/13
Eita's Aunt is boss! That's it
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
Episode 11

Eita's aunt made for a very interesting situation in this episode, can't wait to see how this turns out with the upcoming "battle"

and wow at Ai-chan's tsun moment and dere moment
43291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/16/13
I thought they'd be at the beach this week so it seems like a bit of a waste of time this episode aside from a few funny scenes. Looking forward to next week though, again...
17874 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Louisiana
Offline
Posted 3/16/13
The more I think about how this is only a 13-episode series, the more I'm annoyed at how this show is probably just going to have a sort-of ending, and thus a sequel hook. And so I'll have to anxiously await the next season of an okay harem series just to see who Eita ends up with.

*sigh* I think I'm tsundere for this show. I like it, but I hate it at the same time.
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

TrueGoober wrote:

The more I think about how this is only a 13-episode series, the more I'm annoyed at how this show is probably just going to have a sort-of ending, and thus a sequel hook. And so I'll have to anxiously await the next season of an okay harem series just to see who Eita ends up with.

*sigh* I think I'm tsundere for this show. I like it, but I hate it at the same time.


well the light novels aren't even done yet soooo...yeah lol

and you should be saying "I think I'm Ai-chan for this show...b-baka Oreshura"
38521 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/24/13
Episode 12

They're really pushing for the Masuzu route at this point which makes me sad because I like the other girls as well, and thinking that there might be a sad Chiwa next ep is just
43291 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/24/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 12

They're really pushing for the Masuzu route at this point which makes me sad because I like the other girls as well, and thinking that there might be a sad Chiwa next ep is just


Y


Looking forward to the last episode!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.