First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Amnesia Discussions
53935 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 1/30/13 , edited 1/30/13
Still the same tone still the same pacing and I dont know whose bright idea to do that for a mystery :angry:

I know its from a dating SIM game but common
44579 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

suikojay wrote:


phoenix705 wrote:
the main character currently has no name.

Oh, that's not true, her first name is Hey, and her last name is You


lol! So that's what it is..! I thought everyone was just being rude to her. Hei Yu... it's kinda cute spelled like that. xD ...so she's actually Chinese.

71728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
I call her Amnesia...

sounds girlish enough
380 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/30/13 , edited 1/30/13
Give this series a chance. The pace is a little slow right now because the director has just finished the "Shin" Route and is now on the "Ikki" Route. He's having a little bit of trouble because the game keeps freezing up - with the heroine just standing there doing absolutely nothing.
44006 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 1/30/13

Waterst1 wrote:

Give this series a chance. The pace is a little slow right now because the director has just finished the "Shin" Route and is now on the "Ikki" Route. He's having a little bit of trouble because the game keeps freezing up - with the heroine just standing there doing absolutely nothing.


...and there will be no update patch to fix this lol
25765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 1/30/13

Waterst1 wrote:

Give this series a chance. The pace is a little slow right now because the director has just finished the "Shin" Route and is now on the "Ikki" Route. He's having a little bit of trouble because the game keeps freezing up - with the heroine just standing there doing absolutely nothing.

What I'm looking forward to is when they get to the green-haired guy's route (if there is one). That'll be interesting for sure. I'd imagine he might be the last route or something.
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
I'm just hoping they tie all of these routes together in the end because usually with a game like this is requires multiple play throughs to see each route if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong)
12934 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / ★ On the Stars ★
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
This anime is basically based on the otome games. They're not bad and I might as well watch some episodes. For some reason, their clothing reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13

Qreamie wrote:

This anime is basically based on the otome games. They're not bad and I might as well watch some episodes. For some reason, their clothing reminds me of Kingdom Hearts.


Perhaps the amount of zippers?
47393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/1/13

pika1995 wrote:

I'm just hoping they tie all of these routes together in the end because usually with a game like this is requires multiple play throughs to see each route if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong)


That's what we've seen so far. She starts over each episode on August first with little or no memory like it is a different path through the game, different guy...
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13

hpulley wrote:


pika1995 wrote:

I'm just hoping they tie all of these routes together in the end because usually with a game like this is requires multiple play throughs to see each route if I'm not mistaken (please correct me if I'm wrong)


That's what we've seen so far. She starts over each episode on August first with little or no memory like it is a different path through the game, different guy...


Well actually (I believe either from episode 2 to 3 or 3 to 4 (I'm leaning more towards the latter)) she continues with the same guy (Shin in this case) but then it switches. And how come Orion has only been seen when she's not in a relationship with a guy (or a guy's route)
She heard in voice at the end of the first Shin (route) episode (episode 3 I think) and they referenced it in the following episode but after that... Nothing so far.... Any speculations on this fact?
25765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 2/1/13 , edited 2/1/13

pika1995 wrote:
And how come Orion has only been seen when she's not in a relationship with a guy (or a guy's route)
Any speculations on this fact?

Back then, she was in Orion's route.

Just kidding, but I have a feeling he'll come back, just not sure when. I know that he admitted in ep 1 that he was the culprit that started this whole mess. And it seems like he wants to take responsibility for what he's done by helping her as much as he can, so I expect his return some time before the series ends.
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
O.o that'd be interesting
Anyways one thing bugging me just a little is the fact that episode 5 isn't on the calendar yet... I really hope that they just haven't posted it yet but for both amnesia and senyu there isn't a "coming soon" video on the page
Anyone have any ideas on why this is?
25765 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 2/1/13 , edited 2/1/13

pika1995 wrote:
Anyone have any ideas on why this is?

Have patience my friend, have patience. I don't think it's anything to worry about, I'm sure it'll be up by next week (or at least I hope so ).
16420 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13

suikojay wrote:


pika1995 wrote:
Anyone have any ideas on why this is?

Have patience my friend, have patience. I don't think it's anything to worry about, I'm sure it'll be up by next week (or at least I hope so ).


Raaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwaaaaarrrr I know.....
I just like getting really invested in an anime I like! I did the same thing with SAO
On a side note, the eyes of everyone in this anime are super cool with their stylization!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.