First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Human World RP!
Posted 1/8/13
Regardless of race, spend some time in the world of humans. Hollows, go after a meal, Shinigami, do your work, and humans... well, try not to get expelled from Karakura High!
Spend a day in class, at Urahara's shop, or visit the departed at the cemetery.

POST YOUR LOCATION IN [green]ONE OF THESE COLORS so you don't confuse newly entered members.
Kon
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
ICHIGO'S HOUSE
Kon grinned and sighed, "Today was... not terrible. No hollows, no getting beaten up by girls.... I could get used to this." He frowned, pouting as he spoke. "I wish Rukia was here, though...."
Posted 1/21/13
Rukia climbed in the window, landing silently on the floor beside the bed. "Do you need something, Kon?" She crossed her arms in annoyance, tapping the right foot of her gigai.
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

RenRuki4Life wrote:

ICHIGO'S HOUSE
Kon grinned and sighed, "Today was... not terrible. No hollows, no getting beaten up by girls.... I could get used to this." He frowned, pouting as he spoke. "I wish Rukia was here, though...."


(walks in my room) umm what are you to doing.
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:

Rukia climbed in the window, landing silently on the floor beside the bed. "Do you need something, Kon?" She crossed her arms in annoyance, tapping the right foot of her gigai.


(walks in my room) umm what are you to doing.
Posted 1/26/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

(walks in my room) umm what are you to doing.


Is that any way to greet me when I just got home after a mission, Ichigo? I brought you guys some cool stuff from the Soul Society!
(overly-cheerfully pulls a big bag from nowhere) Let's see... I went gift shopping in the Seireitei... (dumps a pile of useless stuff on your floor)
I brought Kon a few magazines, some actual clothes he can wear, and a drawing pad just like mine....
Ichigo, I got you a chappy the rabbit hat! (Picks up a pink hat) Try it on!
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

(walks in my room) umm what are you to doing.


Is that any way to greet me when I just got home after a mission, Ichigo? I brought you guys some cool stuff from the Soul Society!
(overly-cheerfully pulls a big bag from nowhere) Let's see... I went gift shopping in the Seireitei... (dumps a pile of useless stuff on your floor)
I brought Kon a few magazines, some actual clothes he can wear, and a drawing pad just like mine....
Ichigo, I got you a chappy the rabbit hat! (Picks up a pink hat) Try it on!


yeah that's not happening.
Posted 1/26/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah that's not happening.


WHAT?! (holding the hat) Do you realize how hard it was fo me to GET this?! I had to spend three hours in line until the shop opened, try to get one before the cleared out, and then spend so long in the line to check out that Renji finished the mission we were supposed to go on by himself! If you don't wear it, maybe I'll just tell your family about everything, Mister Substitute Reaper.
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

yeah that's not happening.


WHAT?! (holding the hat) Do you realize how hard it was fo me to GET this?! I had to spend three hours in line until the shop opened, try to get one before the cleared out, and then spend so long in the line to check out that Renji finished the mission we were supposed to go on by himself! If you don't wear it, maybe I'll just tell your family about everything, Mister Substitute Reaper.


(sighs) give me the thing.
Posted 1/26/13

ZaneKudo wrote:


(sighs) give me the thing.


(grins) I knew you'd change your mind. (hands over the hat)
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:


(sighs) give me the thing.


(grins) I knew you'd change your mind. (hands over the hat)


(puts the hat on) are you happy now.
Posted 1/26/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

(puts the hat on) are you happy now.


(smiles and nods) Very~ See, even you look alright in a Chappy Hat!
(gives Kon his presents) I got some cool ingredients for Orihime, and a stuffed animal for Chad, and I even got Uryu a Gotei 13 issue travel sewing kit! (grins)
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

(puts the hat on) are you happy now.


(smiles and nods) Very~ See, even you look alright in a Chappy Hat!
(gives Kon his presents) I got some cool ingredients for Orihime, and a stuffed animal for Chad, and I even got Uryu a Gotei 13 issue travel sewing kit! (grins)


so when can o take this off
Posted 1/26/13

ZaneKudo wrote:

so when can o take this off


After school tomorrow! I want everyone to see you in it! (grins)
Ichigo
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 1/26/13

NatakeErru wrote:


ZaneKudo wrote:

so when can o take this off


After school tomorrow! I want everyone to see you in it! (grins)


now that's not happening
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.