First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Tamako Market Discussions
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
Tamako is airing now and K-On isn't. That's all I need for an argument. I don't bother to quote numbers from ANN because they don't always reflect my taste in anime.

When K-On S2 was over with and the girls were going to college I suggested (without reading the manga) that they could have a spinoff with Azu-nyan, Jun and Ui and still have a main series following the main four, but the K-On argument doesn't belong here.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
I think it's the art style that makes everyone compare it to K-On! Well any show with that art style, and there are a lot and frankly it's kind of annoying.
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

NoBreyner wrote:

Tamako is airing now and K-On isn't. That's all I need for an argument.
I don't bother to quote numbers from ANN because they don't always reflect my taste in anime.

When K-On S2 was over with and the girls were going to college I suggested (without reading the manga) that they could have a spinoff with Azu-nyan, Jun and Ui and still have a main series following the main four, but the K-On argument doesn't belong here.


Numbers don't lie.
Anyway There is anew manga coming out so I still have a litte bit of hope.
But i'll stop responding im derailing the thread.
enjo
y it!



Shrapnel893 wrote:

I think it's the art style that makes everyone compare it to K-On! Well any show with that art style, and there are a lot and frankly it's kind of annoying.



the art was great another reason why i loved it
49355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/23/13
I suspect the Konfan is still lurking on this thread... you are arent you? When someone says good bye and then returns to reply, they arent going to leave. lol

Online polls or the numbers at ANN are inconsistent, they can't be trusted, especially when you can make multiple accounts to inflate the numbers.
69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13


54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

Only 9 episodes into the series and is already on par with the legend that is K-On!
Dera-chan his power.


69987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13


And something unrelated





54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 3/23/13




Someone can't handle the truth.



Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

chrome_mist wrote:





Someone can't handle the truth.





If you'd like, I'm willing to bet any amount of money you want.
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 3/23/13

K-onfan1 wrote:

If you'd like, I'm willing to bet any amount of money you want.



I mean, internet ratings don't prove much.




Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13

chrome_mist wrote:


K-onfan1 wrote:

If you'd like, I'm willing to bet any amount of money you want.



I mean, internet ratings don't prove much.






Yeah, I guess someone claiming its better is.
76468 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
from the South Bay
Offline
Posted 3/23/13 , edited 3/23/13
holy molly its getting a bit....hot here...

Anyhow... Tamako Market comes out pretty pleasant to me even though it gets a bit heavy in the last episode.Also Dera's character is really funny in many aspect . I am glad they picked veteran seiyuu Yamazaki. You dont see a lot of the senior seiyuu getting work here and there. Its really sad.

I sure love Shimono kun as the young prince or master . He sound really cute and not dotei at all... lol
54331 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Under your skin.
Offline
Posted 3/23/13




188 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/25/13
I like K-on too.... but how could anyone say k-on is the best anime?

And to compare K-on and Tamako Market with each other is plain stupid.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.