First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Vividred Operation Discussions
15042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
I tried to get into this anime, I got to about episode 4 but I just didn't enjoy it that much.
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I want to see Himawari and Wakaba dock!!


Sadly, according the the anime (previous episode or one before that) and the manga, this isn't possible. Akane must be part of the docking with one other partner. I hope they decide to change that but for now we will have to hope for a more usual yuri docking rather than a Vivid Lemonlime Operation!
46265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I want to see Himawari and Wakaba dock!!


Sure they can dock...if you know what I mean haha x3


hpulley wrote:


kitsuneshoujo wrote:

I want to see Himawari and Wakaba dock!!


Sadly, according the the anime (previous episode or one before that) and the manga, this isn't possible. Akane must be part of the docking with one other partner. I hope they decide to change that but for now we will have to hope for a more usual yuri docking rather than a Vivid Lemonlime Operation!


great, now whenever I see Wakaba and Himawari together, I'm gonna thing they're Sprite soda lol
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/10/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

great, now whenever I see Wakaba and Himawari together, I'm gonna thing they're Sprite soda lol


I like the Sprite in you! LOL
25607 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
51 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/10/13
Episode was a different but ended up with a bang.
46184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
So what would their weapon be? Giant metal ring that shoots out accelerated swords? Shield that reflects the object back at the sender? Tons of of lilies? xD
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
I'll say one thing about this anime, the color and detail of the scenery is amazing even when streaming on my iPhone.
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

shaunj07 wrote:

I'll say one thing about this anime, the color and detail of the scenery is amazing even when streaming on my iPhone.


I eagerly await the Bluray discs, first one comes in a couple of weeks!!!
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

I'll say one thing about this anime, the color and detail of the scenery is amazing even when streaming on my iPhone.


I eagerly await the Bluray discs, first one comes in a couple of weeks!!!


I've never had a Bluray player before but I've heard the picture is amazing. I'll have to get me a Bluray player.
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

shaunj07 wrote:


hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

I'll say one thing about this anime, the color and detail of the scenery is amazing even when streaming on my iPhone.


I eagerly await the Bluray discs, first one comes in a couple of weeks!!!


I've never had a Bluray player before but I've heard the picture is amazing. I'll have to get me a Bluray player.


If you have a good sized TV it makes a big difference. On my laptop OTOH 720p streamed and DVDs which are 480p look about the same to me even though 720p should make a difference.
23851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:


hpulley wrote:


shaunj07 wrote:

I'll say one thing about this anime, the color and detail of the scenery is amazing even when streaming on my iPhone.


I eagerly await the Bluray discs, first one comes in a couple of weeks!!!


I've never had a Bluray player before but I've heard the picture is amazing. I'll have to get me a Bluray player.


If you have a good sized TV it makes a big difference. On my laptop OTOH 720p streamed and DVDs which are 480p look about the same to me even though 720p should make a difference.


My TV is old. Probably at least 10 years old. I've got a 27'' monitor on my PC which is about the same size as my TV but Bluray DVD's don't work in my PC. I got it 2 years or so ago.
29793 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/13 , edited 3/14/13


this was another great episode. seeing Rei finally open up and become friends with Akane was awesome.



quite a roller coaster of an episode, a lot happened all at once. a lot of awesome fanservice, too

and also.... fucking cliffhangers
67725 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 3/15/13

aidenraine wrote:



this was another great episode. seeing Rei finally open up and become friends with Akane was awesome.



quite a roller coaster of an episode, a lot happened all at once. a lot of awesome fanservice, too

and also.... fucking cliffhangers


ARRRrrrgh. yes!

kastzy 
25610 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
i didn't see it listed on ANN, but has any NA distributor picked this up yet? because i must have it.



off to watch some AKB0048 now.
46184 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
I hope we get to see Akane and Rei dock and iron out their yuri... I mean friendship.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.