First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
Vividred Operation Discussions
31077 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / WORLD OF KLAC
Offline
Posted 3/29/13
well give watched this whole vivid series give remind of power rangers mix with strike witches in it,

overall quite a good series really indeed wonder if plan for dub or crossover with strike witches will happen?
27872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/30/13
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 3/31/13
Episode 12:

So that's why they called the last episode Vividred Operation

I thought that Akane is always the base of the docking sequence but apparently that is not a rule. Makes sense now lol

Anyway a good end to one of my favorite shows this season, pretty sure I would give this the #2 or #3 spot on my list.

Action and panty shots everywhere haha
53209 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/31/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 12:

So that's why they called the last episode Vividred Operation

I thought that Akane is always the base of the docking sequence but apparently that is not a rule. Makes sense now lol

Anyway a good end to one of my favorite shows this season, pretty sure I would give this the #2 or #3 spot on my list.

Action and panty shots everywhere haha


I loved the ending. They mostly closed it off but left the door (hehe) open for another season. Not sure if sales will warrant it, figures out for volume one next week.

For more than pantsu, get the uncensored BDs or watch on AT-X starting next week...

51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 3/31/13 , edited 3/31/13

hpulley wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Episode 12:

So that's why they called the last episode Vividred Operation

I thought that Akane is always the base of the docking sequence but apparently that is not a rule. Makes sense now lol

Anyway a good end to one of my favorite shows this season, pretty sure I would give this the #2 or #3 spot on my list.

Action and panty shots everywhere haha


I loved the ending. They mostly closed it off but left the door (hehe) open for another season. Not sure if sales will warrant it, figures out for volume one next week.

For more than pantsu, get the uncensored BDs or watch on AT-X starting next week...



oh you and your door pun lol

the way I saw docking (before this episode) was that since Akane was the main key so she would always be the base
like say when she docks with Wakaba, it would always be Vivid Green and never Vivid Red

I guess it was as you said, a special exception this time because Rei didn't have a key

hmm uncensored you say...
47914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 3/31/13
The only disappointment I had was because Rei and Akane didn't use a huge bow and arrow... instead they became a Madoka-like goddess lol.

Loved the ending ep though, it was seriously badass... and Wakaba and Himawari were yuri til the end <3.
148888 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Anime World
Offline
Posted 3/31/13


Friends till the end. Indeed.
27057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Great end to the series. Docked Rei's ability made me think of a FALCON PUNCH!!
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 4/1/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

The only disappointment I had was because Rei and Akane didn't use a huge bow and arrow... instead they became a Madoka-like goddess lol.

Loved the ending ep though, it was seriously badass... and Wakaba and Himawari were yuri til the end <3.




Savio_no_Shiva wrote:

Great end to the series. Docked Rei's ability made me think of a FALCON PUNCH!!


It honestly could've been so much more.

Vivid Green gets a huge ass sword
Vivid Yellow gets a particle beam blaster
Vivid Blue gets a giant rocket boosted hammer
And Vivid Red gets a punch...lol Vivid Red

And did you see during the credits
47914 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M/F - Michigan
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
Yeah I saw at that still at the end. lol Wakaba gets a threesome. xD

Vivid Read gets falcon punch. lol...
31387 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Jackson, MS
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Vivid Green gets a huge ass sword


Don't forget that she moves so fast that she leaves behind after images.
27057 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 4/1/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

It honestly could've been so much more.

Vivid Green gets a huge ass sword
Vivid Yellow gets a particle beam blaster
Vivid Blue gets a giant rocket boosted hammer
And Vivid Red gets a punch...lol Vivid Red



I much prefer Vivid Yellow but I like the look of Vivid Blue.
51719 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 4/1/13

kitsuneshoujo wrote:

Yeah I saw at that still at the end. lol Wakaba gets a threesome. xD

Vivid Read gets falcon punch. lol...


Best girl Wakaba gets best end


EJHicks wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

Vivid Green gets a huge ass sword


Don't forget that she moves so fast that she leaves behind after images.


I need a gif of that moment when she was dodging everything, it looked so good in this episode


Savio_no_Shiva wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

It honestly could've been so much more.

Vivid Green gets a huge ass sword
Vivid Yellow gets a particle beam blaster
Vivid Blue gets a giant rocket boosted hammer
And Vivid Red gets a punch...lol Vivid Red



I much prefer Vivid Yellow but I like the look of Vivid Blue.


Compared to the other operations, Vivid Yellow just looks to be the strongest (its a freakin giant laser blast lol)
I still like the look of Vivid Green more
41216 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 4/1/13
I have to agree after all that Vivid Red was a bit of a let down.
33315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 4/8/13
You guys are way too hard to satisfy. VividRed gets a freakin' FALCON PUNCH and you call that a letdown?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.