Remove this ad
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Kotoura-San Discussions
19147 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Amegakure
Offline
Posted 3/15/13 , edited 3/15/13
Yup, got to be the woman detective. My theory is that she attacks only school girls because I'm assuming they all rejected her friendship in the past and she's been harboring a grudge. There's also that the attacker in the last few frames looks pretty identical to her, also when she talks to Kotoura the few times in this episode, she's constantly trying to get her to stop snooping around to find the culprit.

It just makes a hell of a lot more sense for it to be her than to be anyone else.
60749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Where the heart is
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Nah, it's the male detective on stilts. On an eternal crusade to punish those who do not suffer the pains of hemorrhoids.
24584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Online
Posted 3/15/13
I find Kotoura-San to be a really bland shoujo anime. The first couple of episodes were good, but as I kept watching, it started to feel more and more like an inferior Suki-tte Ii na yo. I now watch Kotoura-San only when I'm bored as it lost all value to me.
44355 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Champaign, IL
Online
Posted 3/15/13

Legendzerox wrote:

I find Kotoura-San to be a really bland shoujo anime. The first couple of episodes were good, but as I kept watching, it started to feel more and more like an inferior Suki-tte Ii na yo. I now watch Kotoura-San only when I'm bored as it lost all value to me.

It is not shoujo. Kotoura-san is from a shounen manga magazine: Manga Goccha.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
I love how no one stopped to think that the detective is actually doing this to show how dangerous it is to try and solve violent crimes as a bunch of kids. If the cop is actually the one assaulting kids you think shes going to basically give them all eyewitness proof that she's guilty?
67647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

tommythecat wrote:

I love how no one stopped to think that the detective is actually doing this to show how dangerous it is to try and solve violent crimes as a bunch of kids. If the cop is actually the one assaulting kids you think shes going to basically give them all eyewitness proof that she's guilty?


That's a rational possibility too. At least as far as an explanation for some of the actions and events that put her under suspicion. As I said earlier I'm honestly not sure if Tsukino is supposed to be the bad guy or if said suspicion isn't another red herring. There's just enough evidence either way. However...

My Gut says it's the mother's boyfriend. I don't know why but that's my knee jerk suspicion,


49401 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / PA
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:


tommythecat wrote:

I love how no one stopped to think that the detective is actually doing this to show how dangerous it is to try and solve violent crimes as a bunch of kids. If the cop is actually the one assaulting kids you think shes going to basically give them all eyewitness proof that she's guilty?


That's a rational possibility too. At least as far as an explanation for some of the actions and events that put her under suspicion. As I said earlier I'm honestly not sure if Tsukino is supposed to be the bad guy or if said suspicion isn't another red herring. There's just enough evidence either way. However...

My Gut says it's the mother's boyfriend. I don't know why but that's my knee jerk suspicion,




That thought crossed my mind too when Kotoura first met him, but she didn't get any thoughts from him at that time that we saw. Did she just not get the chance to read his thoughts I wonder.
67647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 3/16/13

SumeragiSakura wrote:


That thought crossed my mind too when Kotoura first met him, but she didn't get any thoughts from him at that time that we saw. Did she just not get the chance to read his thoughts I wonder.


Well we know she saw something she didn't like. and her mom knew it too.

43449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/16/13
Only problem with reading the manga is there is no point in guessing... Unless they change it. Find out soon!
53862 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/17/13
Well, it can be the mother's boyfriend. He might be doing the attacks after hearing from the mother how Kotoura ruined her life. Or it could be the female detective. She may have been bullied in high school.

I'm leaning towards the detective since she gave Kotoura the bait to investigate 2nd street, and she knew the president's name.
23739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/17/13 , edited 3/17/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:
My Gut says it's the mother's boyfriend. I don't know why but that's my knee jerk suspicion,

I had considered that possibility too, but when u look at the attacker's hair at the end of ep 10, it looks a little too different than the mother's boyfriend (the attacker could be wearing a wig though...).
The hair style of the attacker looks more similar to Tsukino-san so my bet is that it's her.
23739 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/21/13 , edited 3/21/13
Well, we know who the attacker is now... and it reminds me of another character from another anime series from this winter season.

Posted 3/21/13
During the episode, I was shouting out

:)
19891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
Only one more episode left ;(
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/21/13
15 seconds in and Moritani is already making me laugh.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.