First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
Post Reply Chihayafuru 2 Discussions
33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/9/13
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Some enterprising mod moved the damn thread again....... Anyway sent an email to have it moved back to it's proper place.. again.. /sigh I swear whoever is the mod that keeps doing it really hates this show.. (off my soapbox)

LOVED THIS EPISODE! I mean.. I love Arata episodes Still though the whole "the temper of a Kyoto woman" was hysterical. I want to know more of their back story together because he knows her so well.. though I found amusing that the ONLY way he recognized her was by the mole on her face.. LOL!!!! And of course Shinobu being upset that she didn't immediately recognize him.. LOL!!!!
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/9/13

Arsenette wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Some enterprising mod moved the damn thread again....... Anyway sent an email to have it moved back to it's proper place.. again.. /sigh I swear whoever is the mod that keeps doing it really hates this show.. (off my soapbox)

Yeah, I noticed the thread had moved too about a few hours ago I really think the thread should stay where it's at until maybe a few weeks after the season finishes.


And of course Shinobu being upset that she didn't immediately recognize him.. LOL!!!!

Lol, yeah, I think what really upset her was when Arata had said, and I quote "What are you doing to put on and lose weight so quickly?" Ouch!
32605 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / on your lap, purring
Offline
Posted 3/9/13

Arsenette wrote:though I found amusing that the ONLY way he recognized her was by the mole on her face.. LOL!!!! And of course Shinobu being upset that she didn't immediately recognize him.. LOL!!!!


Yea the only other way I would have recognized her would be her SNOWMARU T-Shirts. Unfortunately she was in her school uniform so I had no idea who she was until Arata so conveniently pointed out her mole.

19072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 3/9/13

Arsenette wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Some enterprising mod moved the damn thread again....... Anyway sent an email to have it moved back to it's proper place.. again.. /sigh I swear whoever is the mod that keeps doing it really hates this show.. (off my soapbox)

Or maybe they just hate the fans. I'm just about there myself, actually. As for this thread, in the few hours since it was moved again to this secret hideaway, it's gotten more posts than I think it did all last week--so, maybe this is a good place for it afterall.

Maybe we could just take advantage of this and start a separate thread for each episode, MAL style, so we can discuss it freely without hiding it all in a "Spoiler" tag. Although 98.7% of the posts will still just consist of "[char1] x [char2]."

33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/9/13

tcfenstermaker wrote:


Arsenette wrote:

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah Some enterprising mod moved the damn thread again....... Anyway sent an email to have it moved back to it's proper place.. again.. /sigh I swear whoever is the mod that keeps doing it really hates this show.. (off my soapbox)

Or maybe they just hate the fans. I'm just about there myself, actually. As for this thread, in the few hours since it was moved again to this secret hideaway, it's gotten more posts than I think it did all last week--so, maybe this is a good place for it afterall.

Maybe we could just take advantage of this and start a separate thread for each episode, MAL style, so we can discuss it freely without hiding it all in a "Spoiler" tag. Although 98.7% of the posts will still just consist of "[char1] x [char2]."



No.. it's on 17 pages thank you very much. Besides.. all current season conversations belong on Anime forum just like the rest of them. Chihayafuru Season 2 should not be singled out to be moved to a dead spot. Every single current season has one and the same thing happens to each of the discussions. Hell.. .some current season stuff isn't even on the 5th page and buried 8 pages back because no one cares. This one never leaves the first 2 pages. It belongs in Anime with the rest of the current season.
BDT87 
29896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wales, UK
Online
Posted 3/10/13 , edited 3/10/13
Why has this thread gone off the Anime forum list again :/ - if it can go back to that section that be awesome as it's on going.

Anyway latest episode was pretty epic. Awesome to see Arata back.
Loving this series.

P.S Thanks for all the comments on this discussion thread I made, shows how many support this series have. Awesome stuff!



Arsenette
No.. it's on 17 pages thank you very much. Besides.. all current season conversations belong on Anime forum just like the rest of them. Chihayafuru Season 2 should not be singled out to be moved to a dead spot. Every single current season has one and the same thing happens to each of the discussions. Hell.. .some current season stuff isn't even on the 5th page and buried 8 pages back because no one cares. This one never leaves the first 2 pages. It belongs in Anime with the rest of the current season.


Just read that. Thanks for sorting it out even though I should be doing so my self. Thanks in advance.
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/11/13
If you want to see someone wearing their kimono as a dead person see Yuukosan in Dusk Maiden of Amnesia as she is dead... Like this thread now that it is out of the anime forum again...
33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/13
Yay!!!! As soon as I hit the report to moderators the page got moved back.. LOL! Thanks to whoever moved it back!

I'm nervous about this week's episode.. will they actually disqualify Arata????
26789 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 3/11/13 , edited 3/11/13

Arsenette wrote:

Yay!!!! As soon as I hit the report to moderators the page got moved back.. LOL! Thanks to whoever moved it back!

I'm nervous about this week's episode.. will they actually disqualify Arata????

Yeah, it's great to see the thread back to where it belongs... but for how long will it be here this time?

Anyway, my bet is that they won't disqualify him. If u remember, he did ask a request of his parents if he were to win the individual tournament, and the way I see it, what would have been the point of his request only to have him later disqualified? Plus, this series seems to be going fast, so I expect him to win the individuals and be a challenger to the king of Karuta by the end of this season! But who knows, anything can happen I guess!
33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/11/13

suikojay wrote:


Arsenette wrote:

Yay!!!! As soon as I hit the report to moderators the page got moved back.. LOL! Thanks to whoever moved it back!

I'm nervous about this week's episode.. will they actually disqualify Arata????

Yeah, it's great to see the thread back to where it belongs... but for how long will it be here this time?

Anyway, my bet is that they won't disqualify him. If u remember, he did ask a request of his parents if he were to win the individual tournament, and the way I see it, what would have been the point of his request only to have him later disqualified? Plus, this series seems to be going fast, so I expect him to win the individuals and be a challenger to the king of Karuta by the end of this season! But who knows, anything can happen I guess!


True however he doesn't control his fate and the head of the Karatu committee caught him red-handed.. I'm still trying to figure out how the heck they are going to break the rules just for him... Dangit.. Friday can't get here fast enough!
BDT87 
29896 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wales, UK
Online
Posted 3/15/13
What a great episode. Enjoyed the game they finished playing from the last episode.
As always everything about it was awesome.
Queen at the window...scary stuff lol
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
I'd love to not be at work right now so I could watch the new episode.
49248 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 3/15/13

BDT87 wrote:

What a great episode. Enjoyed the game they finished playing from the last episode.
As always everything about it was awesome.
Queen at the window...scary stuff lol


Chihaya is a scary karuta opponent too, ear to fingers indeed!

Loved it, just love this show overall, makes me smile as soon as it comes on and I can watch it and listen to it over and over...Bought the first season and ordered the second, want to own these forever. The last two discs of season one come with drama CDs as well! Love the sounds of karuta!
19203 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
What I didn't understand was why Nishida or "Porky" wanted to keep Desktomu-kun out of the playoffs. That seemed weird to me. It's obvious that the new guy Tsukuba was feeling tired, so wouldn't it make more sense to switch him out? Of course, maybe this is more "tough love" teaching from Nishida who seems to have taken interest in helping the new guy. What do you think his reason is?

Seems like no resolution was reached with Arata but


I was so proud of Chihaya winning her match! I was worried she'd get too frazzled with the constant changing of card positions but she persevered!!
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 3/15/13
Great episode, they seem to be turning up the humor notch to 11 recently. I had to pause a few times so I could laugh and not miss the next dialog.
First  Prev  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.