First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
Post Reply Chihayafuru 2 Discussions
36369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
Awww so sad that Kana was hurt Was funny seeing her all freak out when her favorite reader came out. Laughed at the creepy Fujisaki guys and their imaginary girlfriends.. Got to see Arata! Gaaaaaaaaaaah...
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
The creepiness is reaching weapons grade levels from the queen and Arata doppelganger with a sweet 80's hairstyle.
59015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 4/19/13 , edited 4/19/13
wwaaahhhhh this anime is killing me and I dont have the manga !!!!

Why must we wait !!! the horror !!!

...........

Shinobu chan is sure is something , testing everyone's hearing with her stealth footsteps!!!
36369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
LOL Yeah.. 6 more days
25115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 4/19/13
Guess I'll be the first to say it. I was bored with this episode. Breezed through it at different points. Reminds me of how I felt before the final 4 episodes of Pet Girl.
18108 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

tommythecat wrote:

The creepiness is reaching weapons grade levels from the queen and Arata doppelganger with a sweet 80's hairstyle.


I think that the 80's hair do is badical man lol.
41642 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / F / Yorkshire
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

iashakezula wrote:

Shinobu chan is sure is something , testing everyone's hearing with her stealth footsteps!!!


Ha it's like she's a karuta style ninja!

This season it just too good, it gets better and better with each episode.
59015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 4/20/13 , edited 4/20/13
indeed ... most of season one was developing the group with Chihaya and Taichi

and on this one is developing Arata's side more well kinda ...also I feel Hosoya's delivery of his lines are much much better.
36369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/20/13
So any guesses how long this match is going to take?
320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/20/13 , edited 4/20/13
Honestly, I don't care how long it takes. This is one of the best anime this season (well, technically last season too).

It can take several episodes if it wishes =).
22162 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / US
Offline
Posted 4/20/13

Arsenette wrote:
So any guesses how long this match is going to take?

Hahaha, yeah...this made me wonder, just how long has this taken? So I wasted the last thirty minutes of my life going back to see.

They arrived in Otsu at the end of Episode 7. It took them only part of Episode 8 to dispatch their first oponent, the Chiba International School for Information Sciences. They start their match with their second opponent, Yamaguchi Mioka (the "scholastic scrimmage" team) at the beginning of Episode 10, and finish them off by the end.

They start the third match five minutes into Episode 11, against Shoyo High School ("Show You!"). Eight minutes of Desktomu's drama later, they won, having shown almost nothing of the actual match. Towards the end of that same episode, they started their match against First Akashi Girls' High, and it takes until the middle of Episode 14 for them to finish it. So the only one that was really long was this last one.

What's really hard to fathom is that everything since Episode 8 is all one day in the characters' lives. Maybe they should rename this 24: Karuta Edition.

Oh, and to answer myself from earlier about the gender of Mokoto, I see now when Desktomu first meets the freaks of Fujisaki in the middle of Episode 8, he has the same question I do as to his/her gender But the translators used the male pronoun when the other characters referred to him, so, i guess it really is a guy.



22207 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 4/21/13

tcfenstermaker wrote:


Arsenette wrote:
So any guesses how long this match is going to take?

Hahaha, yeah...this made me wonder, just how long has this taken? So I wasted the last thirty minutes of my life going back to see.

They arrived in Otsu at the end of Episode 7. It took them only part of Episode 8 to dispatch their first oponent, the Chiba International School for Information Sciences. They start their match with their second opponent, Yamaguchi Mioka (the "scholastic scrimmage" team) at the beginning of Episode 10, and finish them off by the end.

They start the third match five minutes into Episode 11, against Shoyo High School ("Show You!"). Eight minutes of Desktomu's drama later, they won, having shown almost nothing of the actual match. Towards the end of that same episode, they started their match against First Akashi Girls' High, and it takes until the middle of Episode 14 for them to finish it. So the only one that was really long was this last one.

What's really hard to fathom is that everything since Episode 8 is all one day in the characters' lives. Maybe they should rename this 24: Karuta Edition.





Bahahaha, so true!

I really liked this last ep, if only just because it set up the other team for a lot of drama and silliness. I mean with that kind of introduction it wouldn't surprise me if they fell apart in the final match due to their plethora of issues!

Also, I freaked out when I thought that Arata was going to watch Misuzawa play! What a tease! But in the end he convinced Shinobu to watch, so that will be awesome for sure. (I did like how you guys were pointing out her resemblance to the girl from The Ring, lol)
59015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 4/21/13 , edited 4/21/13
from the Ring....? You mean Sadako ? .....na.......

Well i do hope this match ends in the next episode but i have a feeling it wont
BDT87 
31868 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Wales, UK
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
only 10 episodes left! NOOOOOOO!
What a great episode, can't wait for next week.
36369 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 4/21/13
LOL Thanks for giving us a synopsis of how long it took for other episodes to finish their matches. And yeah the chick from the ring (chuckles) the only thing missing was the well.. And yeah I agree that it can take as long as it wants simply because I'm having so much fun. I know some people don't like this 2nd season but I like it better than the first. There's only so much set up you can do.. the matches was the whole point of the set up anyway! I'm just sooooooooooo friggin' looking forward to Arata being able to leave that damn room.. I can't wait to see the dynamic of him being loose and what it will do to everyone around him. Heck.. the new people haven't even seen him let alone anything about him. I'm curious if Sumire will lose her marbles or just ignore him. She's had an opinion on every guy so far!
First  Prev  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  27  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.