First  Prev  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next  Last
Post Reply Chihayafuru 2 Discussions
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/13
Shinsekai Yori crossover? You monster!


47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/25/13 , edited 5/25/13

tommythecat wrote:

Shinsekai Yori crossover? You monster!



Shinsekai Yori/Chihayafuru crossover/manga spoilers if you watch either show... don't look!
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

hpulley wrote:


tommythecat wrote:

Shinsekai Yori crossover? You monster!



Shinsekai Yori/Chihayafuru crossover/manga spoilers if you watch either show... don't look!


I'm okay with this.

47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/25/13

tommythecat wrote:


hpulley wrote:


tommythecat wrote:

Shinsekai Yori crossover? You monster!



Shinsekai Yori/Chihayafuru crossover/manga spoilers if you watch either show... don't look!


I'm okay with this.



Manga spoilers... not big but speculation about what may come next in the anime...
1811 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Earth
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

hpulley wrote:


BeanWantaBurger wrote:

I forget her name, but I loved it when the mascara-obsessed-with-Taichi chick immediately thought of a love triangle between Arata, Chihaya and Taichi-

Taichi ---> Chihaya ---> Arata ---> Taichi

Oh God XD


As noted above that would be Sumire! Great she had more than a few lines this episode.

Some BL in Chihayafuru, why not??? LOL

Enjoyed the episode but as always as soon as the ED rolls I want the next one!!!


Haha, thank you! All these anime I'm watching at the same time makes me forget some names.
And I know I wouldn't mind! But I personally think Arata might like Chihaya... at least Taichi has caught on to the fact that Chihaya finds Arata more interesting than him.
I feel bad for him :(.
And same here! Just when it starts to get good! :/
22775 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 5/25/13

hpulley wrote:


tommythecat wrote:


hpulley wrote:


tommythecat wrote:

Shinsekai Yori crossover? You monster!



Shinsekai Yori/Chihayafuru crossover/manga spoilers if you watch either show... don't look!


I'm okay with this.



Manga spoilers... not big but speculation about what may come next in the anime...


32315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/26/13
I'm not clicking.. lalalalalallala I just want to know do we have time to finish the Individual tourney with just 5 episodes left? and yes I said "petty" and not "pretty"..
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/27/13
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13
If only I was rich I would own that beautiful specimen
One Punch Mod
44578 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

Arsenette wrote:

I'm not clicking.. lalalalalallala I just want to know do we have time to finish the Individual tourney with just 5 episodes left? and yes I said "petty" and not "pretty"..


He's both petty and pretty.

32315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 5/27/13

lorreen wrote:


Arsenette wrote:

I'm not clicking.. lalalalalallala I just want to know do we have time to finish the Individual tourney with just 5 episodes left? and yes I said "petty" and not "pretty"..


He's both petty and pretty.



Aahahahahha fair point And oooooooooooomg Arata looks awesome in that Hakama..
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13

tommythecat wrote:

If only I was rich I would own that beautiful specimen

This one isn't too bad really! $140 from Amazon Japan with discount! And it comes with a Daddy Bear / Snowmaru cloth poster and booklet! To be honest I thought it was two hand towels for sweat, not a cloth poster but ah well...

http://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B00BMJAXUA


http://www.flickr.com/photos/hpulley/8841014461 by http://www.flickr.com/people/hpulley, on Flickr
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 5/27/13
Waaahhhh... I want that so bad.

If my car wasn't in the shop and I wasn't saving up to move back to California I'd be all over that.
47575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 5/27/13

tommythecat wrote:

Waaahhhh... I want that so bad.

If my car wasn't in the shop and I wasn't saving up to move back to California I'd be all over that.


You've got your priorities right! I may not but this stuff makes me happy so
54047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
the South Bay
Offline
Posted 5/27/13 , edited 5/27/13
oohhh very nice...hpulley

I already have that blue kimono for Arata , all I need to make is the grey hakama.....I have been wanting to make Chihaya's outfit too but I have to make those chrisantinum stamp for the design , so I will be Arata intead lol

I am also planning to make their light blue t-shirt for the summer tournament
.
First  Prev  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.