First  Prev  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next  Last
Post Reply Chihayafuru 2 Discussions
75502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/6/13
When one is not part of the collective there is bound to be some backlash. I have accepted this fact. Fear not dear collective. I will finish this anime. I will gain entitlement, and I will complain (not so much).

33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/6/13
LOL I think what threw me off was that I thought you were critiquing season 2.. you haven't even gone through season 1 yet..
75502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/10/13 , edited 7/10/13
I am 100% entitled to bash season one of the anime.

It was okay.

26771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:

I am 100% entitled to bash season one of the anime.

It was okay.


Ok then, the 1 million dollar question: Are u on Team Arata or Team Taichi? And u have to pick a side, too! xP

*readies tomatoes in hand*
75502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

suikojay wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:

I am 100% entitled to bash season one of the anime.

It was okay.


Ok then, the 1 million dollar question: Are u on Team Arata or Team Taichi? And u have to pick a side, too! xP

*readies tomatoes in hand*


Taichi?

*readies sauce pan
26771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

AnimeKami wrote:


suikojay wrote:

Ok then, the 1 million dollar question: Are u on Team Arata or Team Taichi? And u have to pick a side, too! xP

*readies tomatoes in hand*

Taichi?

*readies sauce pan

Lol, u know, I saw your original answer (of Arata) 1 minute after your initial (unedited) post! It seems, since then, u edited it to Taichi! And since there's no flip-flopping allowed, I'll have to accept your original answer of Arata. xP So from here on out, u are officially unofficially an official member of Team Arata!! おめでとう (Omedetō)!

And btw, I don't think your sauce pan could contain the tomatoes I have waiting for u...

75502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/12/13

suikojay wrote:


AnimeKami wrote:


suikojay wrote:

Ok then, the 1 million dollar question: Are u on Team Arata or Team Taichi? And u have to pick a side, too! xP

*readies tomatoes in hand*

Taichi?

*readies sauce pan

Lol, u know, I saw your original answer (of Arata) 1 minute after your initial (unedited) post! It seems, since then, u edited it to Taichi! And since there's no flip-flopping allowed, I'll have to accept your original answer of Arata. xP So from here on out, u are officially unofficially an official member of Team Arata!! おめでとう (Omedetō)!

And btw, I don't think your sauce pan could contain the tomatoes I have waiting for u...



It is ok in the end it will be team karuta for chihaya.
36713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 7/11/13
This is NOT a manga spoiler since it hasn't gone this far yet. But I wonder if Arata's neighbor we saw in episode 5 will reappear as a potential rival. She seemed to be pretty invested in Arata; I'd like to see some things from her point of view eventually. I've been expecting her to reappear at some point ever since I first saw her in the first season.
49116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/11/13

Insomnist wrote:

This is NOT a manga spoiler since it hasn't gone this far yet. But I wonder if Arata's neighbor we saw in episode 5 will reappear as a potential rival. She seemed to be pretty invested in Arata; I'd like to see some things from her point of view eventually. I've been expecting her to reappear at some point ever since I first saw her in the first season.

Chekhov's 幼馴染 osananajimi?
36713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 7/11/13

hpulley wrote:

Chekhov's 幼馴染 osananajimi?

That's practically a superpower in shoujo.
49116 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

Insomnist wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Chekhov's 幼馴染 osananajimi?

That's practically a superpower in shoujo.

Not in light novels however... or in josei. Oreshura and Oreimo show the childhood friend is in tough these days! And they don't do well in BE LOVE magazine manga series either.
36713 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Online
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

hpulley wrote:


Insomnist wrote:


hpulley wrote:

Chekhov's 幼馴染 osananajimi?

That's practically a superpower in shoujo.

Not in light novels however... or in josei. Oreshura and Oreimo show the childhood friend is in tough these days! And they don't do well in BE LOVE magazine manga series either.

True; superpowers do tend to wreck your karma meter.
26771 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / 七十七 / ミシガン
Offline
Posted 7/11/13 , edited 7/11/13

Insomnist wrote:

This is NOT a manga spoiler since it hasn't gone this far yet. But I wonder if Arata's neighbor we saw in episode 5 will reappear as a potential rival. She seemed to be pretty invested in Arata; I'd like to see some things from her point of view eventually. I've been expecting her to reappear at some point ever since I first saw her in the first season.

That's a good point! I mean, how many characters have been given an actual name (Yuu, in this case) and have not been seen or talked about later on in this series?
75502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / This Dying World
Offline
Posted 7/12/13
... dat ending >.>

It was somewhat painful watching the second half of s2. I had the willpower to finish the anime via Ayase.
33345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 7/12/13

AnimeKami wrote:

... dat ending >.>

It was somewhat painful watching the second half of s2. I had the willpower to finish the anime via Ayase.


So wait.. you finally finished Season 1 and 2 in marathon then? I thought you wanted action and most of season 2 was it. I'm not sure what it is that you wanted to watch? Just trying to get a feel for your anime tastes and what you expected this one to turn out in the end.
First  Prev  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.