First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Problem Children Are Coming From Another World, Aren't They?
77653 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
41 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/15/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 6

pretty good ep, I guess Kurousagi can match Izayoi (at least in terms of speed shown so far) but I'm guessing strength as well, shes not an Aristocrat of the Little Garden for nothing

and whoa whoa whoa...kind of hinting/pushing/teasing/shipping Asuka x Izayoi aren't we this ep?



Also guessing that is the new Salamandra's leader in the middle then


I'll raise your bet and wager that she's a Tsundere and the prize she wants for whatever game they end up playing is Jin

49850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/15/13
I don't know why but it just seemed interesting to me when



Greylurker wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:

ep 6

pretty good ep, I guess Kurousagi can match Izayoi (at least in terms of speed shown so far) but I'm guessing strength as well, shes not an Aristocrat of the Little Garden for nothing

and whoa whoa whoa...kind of hinting/pushing/teasing/shipping Asuka x Izayoi aren't we this ep?



Also guessing that is the new Salamandra's leader in the middle then


I'll raise your bet and wager that she's a Tsundere and the prize she wants for whatever game they end up playing is Jin



that is so likely at this point its not even funny
close relations between the two communities, they call her Sandora-"chan", same age between them
childhood friend alert!
1801 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/13

I love this anime so far
only thing I'm concerned about is that Izayoi is too strong and that he reminds me of Superman, and if you've followed Superman over the years you know that many people have tried and failed to make a good story about him
Still, I have very high hopes for this anime
38279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/13
My japanese is essentially non-existent, does whatever is written behind the characters in that shot that keeps getting posted relate to anything?
49850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/16/13

windsagio wrote:

My japanese is essentially non-existent, does whatever is written behind the characters in that shot that keeps getting posted relate to anything?


if you're talking about my post, then no, it doesn't mean anything (those words are just the credits and lyrics to the OP song)
its just a screen shot taken from the Opening where I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle is Sandora-chan, the new leader of Salamandra
38279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/13

Rito2Ru wrote:


windsagio wrote:

My japanese is essentially non-existent, does whatever is written behind the characters in that shot that keeps getting posted relate to anything?


if you're talking about my post, then no, it doesn't mean anything (those words are just the credits and lyrics to the OP song)
its just a screen shot taken from the Opening where I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle is Sandora-chan, the new leader of Salamandra


not the credits, the background image, behind Sandra (I'm sure that's what they were going for, and I agree that's probably her), or is that also credits stuff?
49850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/16/13

windsagio wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


windsagio wrote:

My japanese is essentially non-existent, does whatever is written behind the characters in that shot that keeps getting posted relate to anything?


if you're talking about my post, then no, it doesn't mean anything (those words are just the credits and lyrics to the OP song)
its just a screen shot taken from the Opening where I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle is Sandora-chan, the new leader of Salamandra


not the credits, the background image, behind Sandra (I'm sure that's what they were going for, and I agree that's probably her), or is that also credits stuff?


I think its the lyrics for the song (the credits are the brighter letters, the lyrics are in the background in that shot)
every time I watch the OP, the words always appear with every word spoken in the song (the moment the singer said "MIRAGE" when it showed up on You's eyes also supports this)
52013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 2/16/13

windsagio wrote:


Rito2Ru wrote:


windsagio wrote:

My japanese is essentially non-existent, does whatever is written behind the characters in that shot that keeps getting posted relate to anything?


if you're talking about my post, then no, it doesn't mean anything (those words are just the credits and lyrics to the OP song)
its just a screen shot taken from the Opening where I'm pretty sure the girl in the middle is Sandora-chan, the new leader of Salamandra


not the credits, the background image, behind Sandra (I'm sure that's what they were going for, and I agree that's probably her), or is that also credits stuff?


Post a screen capture!
38279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
38 / M / Oakland, CA
Offline
Posted 2/16/13 , edited 2/16/13


that^ (no not the white ones you jerks :p)

that being said, rito seems to be right, they do play the lyrics as part of the background.

I usually skip the intro, so I was just going from the still ><
49850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/16/13

windsagio wrote:



that^ (no not the white ones you jerks :p)

that being said, rito seems to be right, they do play the lyrics as part of the background.

I usually skip the intro, so I was just going from the still ><


I'm 99% certain those are the lyrics
Its actually pretty cool how they integrate it into the OP itself rather than be the standard lyrics on the bottom of the screen
OP: http://youtu.be/MXEXPUsDI7Q
52013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 2/16/13 , edited 2/16/13
Yes, those are just lyrics from the EP 1 ED / EP 2+ OD Black + White... bought the disc, the full version is awesome!

この手にある Kono te ni aru "In these hands..."


運命 unmei "(is your) fate"


The image you show contains the bolded part of the lines, hopefully not a no-no to quote a few lines here:

この瞬間 予想外の kono shunkan yousougai no
伝説が生まれる densetsu ga umareru

"This moment an unexpected legend is born"

Translations are mine...
42072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M
Offline
Posted 2/17/13
Since this is my first post in the thread, I'd like to start out by saying I think this show is great.

Regarding ep. 6:

1- Black Rabbit said "Problem Children" too many times.

2- Is it just me, or did the translation/subtitling seem a bit... off? It's been pretty consistent up to this point. But now we're getting "Little World" instead of "Little Garden", "Ojousama" translated in the beginning, but left alone in the second half of the episode; it just seems the flow of the script felt different from the previous episodes. It may just be in my head though.

Anyway, Black Rabbit needs to lose that gift she has on her skirt.
49850 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / With Lucina
Online
Posted 2/22/13
Ep 7
So that girl in the middle of my screen capture wasn't Sandora...damn it I might've been (maybe) right with my previous guess that the girl in the middle is a Demon Lord (or not, who knows at this point)

Anyway, good ep, good fanservice...I like it

And as I'm sure most of you know, Leticia = Shinobu at this point minus the donuts (Leticia eats crepes instead lol)

That giant mech from the OP finally makes an appearance and that fairy is adorable!
52013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Canada
Online
Posted 2/22/13

Rito2Ru wrote:

Ep 7
So that girl in the middle of my screen capture wasn't Sandora...damn it I might've been (maybe) right with my previous guess that the girl in the middle is a Demon Lord (or not, who knows at this point)

Anyway, good ep, good fanservice...I like it

And as I'm sure most of you know, Leticia = Shinobu at this point minus the donuts (Leticia eats crepes instead lol)

That giant mech from the OP finally makes an appearance and that fairy is adorable!


Great fanservice indeed! If the BD are lacking the steam and momiji then it may sell like hotcakes... don't think I'll import this series, it is fun but not sure how many times I'll want to watch it. Still enjoying this watch though!
145483 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Anime World
Online
Posted 2/22/13
3 more episodes left...if this series doesn't get a season 2, I'm going to be a sad bunny.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.