First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
Thoughts on the illuminati
Posted 2/7/13


-Vega- pictured.

None of the sites he posts have anything credible on them, I would suggest everyone just post pictures of grey aliens and jingly keys whenever he makes a topic.
Posted 2/7/13
They may be the ones who are paving the way for the man with one eye, who the devils will accompany on his deception towards humanity. If you do not believe in devils possessing people and all other manner of mischievous the devils do on earth, i don't care so don't reply to me.
6181 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / NY
Offline
Posted 2/7/13 , edited 2/7/13
I've been allover the Universe and seen every point in time. In all my travels I have never seen proof of the Illuminati. "Trust me I'm a Doctor"

P.S. This is in place of a massive story I wrote that I lost by hitting backspace and my browser jumping back. Since I'm too lazy to re-write I'll have to settle for a bad joke.
20120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Florida, US
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
crap. next, please.

17133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Long Island
Offline
Posted 2/7/13
Posted 2/9/13
If dumb artists are part of it, nor am I.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/26/13

AruarianDance wrote:


SinJackal wrote:


There's always going to be gullable people who think there's some higher force or group at work behind things that happen. Pro tip: sometimes things just happen. Sometimes there's no conspiracy.

The only religious conspiracies out there now are the lies spread by each religion's gospel, and the fact that they hide the evidence of when priests molest kids. I'm sure this "the Illuminati is among us" nonsense sells movies and books to gullable people, but it's a bunch of bs just like everything else religious.


that first thing... explain? you know who owns the economy owns the world? You know we're living in a capitalist society that's exploiting the workers? but a lot of things are not orchestrated for a reason, they do just happen.

And way to slander religion, that's very superior of you. what do you have to say about sacred teachings of eastern religions like Taoism and Buddhism? There's no evidence of a satanic cult really, There's signs of it but not enough to put a tin foil hat on and shout illuminati at everything that happens, but members of government and the elite shall we call them remain the same and they are psychopathic and they have worked their way up to the top either through family bloodlines or deceit. You live in a bit of a made up world if you're naive enough to believe the world is all fairies, pretty colours and good willing government factions that aren't manipulated, deceitful and evil. That's gullible.


Kid, please. You can throw out all the red herrings about the governmental complex all you want. You're just detracting away from the topic at hand, which is that there is no magical gathering of people controlling the entire world through religious beliefs and practices. That's fanciful dreamer thinking. You're just looking for an excuse for why you can't get ahead in life, and are looking for some weak explanation for how your meaningless existance must be held down by some powerful group of people. Otherwise, you'd totally be living an amazing life if not for them. . .not just sitting on your computer complaining about how everyone who's faster, stronger, and smarter than you must be lying and cheating to get ahead of you, rather than just being better and less lazy than you are.

It's pathetic that you seriously think a bunch of "psychopaths" (btw, very noble of you, bashing an entire group of people like that. Very "superior" of you!) run the country when every little blip of aggression gets hammered down, arressted and thrown in prison. Cowards who were already rich before you were born and stay ahead by throwing their money around through paid third parties are who run things. In essence, you hate money, the physical and idealogical manifestation of reward for work. You hate the system, because you weren't born into a bunch of money like almost everyone who's rich now did. You're jealous, and angry because you can't have the same things without having to actually work for it. So you're looking for an excuse.

Reality check: Put the effort in, you'll get ahead. Will you be super rich? Probably not. Then again, not every human being is actually worth a lot. Most likely including you. It's a fact of life that you need to deal with.



AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


I don't care about the storyline of some sci fi movie you took way too seriously.

The subject of illuminati is "important", since that's what the discussion is about. Otherwise, you shouldn't even be posting here. Find a different thread to post in if it's not important to you.
Posted 2/26/13

SinJackal wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:


SinJackal wrote:


There's always going to be gullable people who think there's some higher force or group at work behind things that happen. Pro tip: sometimes things just happen. Sometimes there's no conspiracy.

The only religious conspiracies out there now are the lies spread by each religion's gospel, and the fact that they hide the evidence of when priests molest kids. I'm sure this "the Illuminati is among us" nonsense sells movies and books to gullable people, but it's a bunch of bs just like everything else religious.


that first thing... explain? you know who owns the economy owns the world? You know we're living in a capitalist society that's exploiting the workers? but a lot of things are not orchestrated for a reason, they do just happen.

And way to slander religion, that's very superior of you. what do you have to say about sacred teachings of eastern religions like Taoism and Buddhism? There's no evidence of a satanic cult really, There's signs of it but not enough to put a tin foil hat on and shout illuminati at everything that happens, but members of government and the elite shall we call them remain the same and they are psychopathic and they have worked their way up to the top either through family bloodlines or deceit. You live in a bit of a made up world if you're naive enough to believe the world is all fairies, pretty colours and good willing government factions that aren't manipulated, deceitful and evil. That's gullible.


Kid, please. You can throw out all the red herrings about the governmental complex all you want. You're just detracting away from the topic at hand, which is that there is no magical gathering of people controlling the entire world through religious beliefs and practices. That's fanciful dreamer thinking. You're just looking for an excuse for why you can't get ahead in life, and are looking for some weak explanation for how your meaningless existance must be held down by some powerful group of people. Otherwise, you'd totally be living an amazing life if not for them. . .not just sitting on your computer complaining about how everyone who's faster, stronger, and smarter than you must be lying and cheating to get ahead of you, rather than just being better and less lazy than you are.

It's pathetic that you seriously think a bunch of "psychopaths" (btw, very noble of you, bashing an entire group of people like that. Very "superior" of you!) run the country when every little blip of aggression gets hammered down, arressted and thrown in prison. Cowards who were already rich before you were born and stay ahead by throwing their money around through paid third parties are who run things. In essence, you hate money, the physical and idealogical manifestation of reward for work. You hate the system, because you weren't born into a bunch of money like almost everyone who's rich now did. You're jealous, and angry because you can't have the same things without having to actually work for it. So you're looking for an excuse.

Reality check: Put the effort in, you'll get ahead. Will you be super rich? Probably not. Then again, not every human being is actually worth a lot. Most likely including you. It's a fact of life that you need to deal with.



AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


I don't care about the storyline of some sci fi movie you took way too seriously.

The subject of illuminati is "important", since that's what the discussion is about. Otherwise, you shouldn't even be posting here. Find a different thread to post in if it's not important to you.

Excuse me? What exactly is your problem? Why must you try to attack somebody to prove your point? I don't see the reasoning in calling someone's life non existent when you live with the attraction and attachment to fictional money that grossly empowers the few and ensnares humanity to maintain capitalism. Yes I grew up terribly, and from young I knew money centered peoples actions and left them in debt or feeling empty... Its just a distraction. I don't have enough to say because I don't know you and I don't need to defend myself from someone who doesn't know me. But why should I promise my gift of life on this planet in to working for capitalism? I have my own path you're still stuck in a system of control, conformist, how about living your own life and stop thinking so negatively and materialistic.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/26/13

Iainfixie wrote:



-Vega- pictured.

None of the sites he posts have anything credible on them, I would suggest everyone just post pictures of grey aliens and jingly keys whenever he makes a topic.


You are a disappointing failure of a Human that is severely brainwashed. Pathetic. I bet you didn't even try to disprove my claims, you just denied them without proof. Condemnation without investigation is the highest form of ignorance.
Posted 2/26/13 , edited 2/26/13
Why did you bump a thread from 3 weeks ago just to offend me to boost your own self importance? World leaders co operate in transfering contracts and tearing apart countries for personal gain through occupations without remorse, it's fair to say they're psychopaths. You think the illuminati was a paranoid invention by conspiracy theorists and the idea is maintained for publicity stunts when it's not even difficult to see plans of secret society networks and what they are doing to remove our access to enlightenment and world peace, they've divided us.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/26/13
They are psychopaths.
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 3/1/13 , edited 3/1/13

AruarianDance wrote:


SinJackal wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:


SinJackal wrote:


There's always going to be gullable people who think there's some higher force or group at work behind things that happen. Pro tip: sometimes things just happen. Sometimes there's no conspiracy.

The only religious conspiracies out there now are the lies spread by each religion's gospel, and the fact that they hide the evidence of when priests molest kids. I'm sure this "the Illuminati is among us" nonsense sells movies and books to gullable people, but it's a bunch of bs just like everything else religious.


that first thing... explain? you know who owns the economy owns the world? You know we're living in a capitalist society that's exploiting the workers? but a lot of things are not orchestrated for a reason, they do just happen.

And way to slander religion, that's very superior of you. what do you have to say about sacred teachings of eastern religions like Taoism and Buddhism? There's no evidence of a satanic cult really, There's signs of it but not enough to put a tin foil hat on and shout illuminati at everything that happens, but members of government and the elite shall we call them remain the same and they are psychopathic and they have worked their way up to the top either through family bloodlines or deceit. You live in a bit of a made up world if you're naive enough to believe the world is all fairies, pretty colours and good willing government factions that aren't manipulated, deceitful and evil. That's gullible.


Kid, please. You can throw out all the red herrings about the governmental complex all you want. You're just detracting away from the topic at hand, which is that there is no magical gathering of people controlling the entire world through religious beliefs and practices. That's fanciful dreamer thinking. You're just looking for an excuse for why you can't get ahead in life, and are looking for some weak explanation for how your meaningless existance must be held down by some powerful group of people. Otherwise, you'd totally be living an amazing life if not for them. . .not just sitting on your computer complaining about how everyone who's faster, stronger, and smarter than you must be lying and cheating to get ahead of you, rather than just being better and less lazy than you are.

It's pathetic that you seriously think a bunch of "psychopaths" (btw, very noble of you, bashing an entire group of people like that. Very "superior" of you!) run the country when every little blip of aggression gets hammered down, arressted and thrown in prison. Cowards who were already rich before you were born and stay ahead by throwing their money around through paid third parties are who run things. In essence, you hate money, the physical and idealogical manifestation of reward for work. You hate the system, because you weren't born into a bunch of money like almost everyone who's rich now did. You're jealous, and angry because you can't have the same things without having to actually work for it. So you're looking for an excuse.

Reality check: Put the effort in, you'll get ahead. Will you be super rich? Probably not. Then again, not every human being is actually worth a lot. Most likely including you. It's a fact of life that you need to deal with.



AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


I don't care about the storyline of some sci fi movie you took way too seriously.

The subject of illuminati is "important", since that's what the discussion is about. Otherwise, you shouldn't even be posting here. Find a different thread to post in if it's not important to you.

Excuse me? What exactly is your problem? Why must you try to attack somebody to prove your point? I don't see the reasoning in calling someone's life non existent when you live with the attraction and attachment to fictional money that grossly empowers the few and ensnares humanity to maintain capitalism. Yes I grew up terribly, and from young I knew money centered peoples actions and left them in debt or feeling empty... Its just a distraction. I don't have enough to say because I don't know you and I don't need to defend myself from someone who doesn't know me. But why should I promise my gift of life on this planet in to working for capitalism? I have my own path you're still stuck in a system of control, conformist, how about living your own life and stop thinking so negatively and materialistic.


My problem is you trying to claim anyone who disagrees with you is "naive" and "living in a made up world". Your opinion isn't that special, nor is it well-informed. You're half right, in that the people at the face of everything aren't always who make all the decisions (money, alliances, friendships, etc, all motivate major decisions), yet you fall flat on your face when you try to put a name and a face to it.

To throw a little ex post facto on this, you're also broad brushing me in your reply by calling me a "conformist", and calling me "materialistic". You're acting extremelty pretentious, elitist, and paranoid. Again, not everyone who disagrees with you is "naive" or a "conformist". It's called being realistic.

Point is, there are no magical factions or "psychotics" who are running everything. Not everything is a conspiracy. if you want to be a hippy and live off the land, or off in a cave somewhere, or in a box in an alley to be away from society since you refuse to "work for capitalism", then be my guest. Not only will I not miss you, nobody else will either. The sooner you learn that when you aren't born into money that you're forced to work to fit in to what society is present to you, the sooner you'll live a happier life. Is it perfect? Obviously not. But acting like the world's out to get you is a sure fire way to get you nowhere fast.

As for why I bumped the thread, I don't come here every single day. I usually log here once a every two or three weeks maximum. I log on, and I see that my post was quoted, so I replied to it. I didn't bother looking at the timestamp since it's irrelevant to me. Hopefully my my expedient reply this time is more suitable for you.
Posted 3/1/13 , edited 3/1/13


you can change your reality, since ours is just what we tell each other it is. I don't get enjoyment out of being in a rat race chasing money, it is important, but it's not my desire and i refuse to believe that it centers our true reality. I also said not everything is a conspiracy I don't listen to people like Alex Jones or David Icke and believe everything they tell me because that would be naive... I do think people are heading in the wrong direction, becoming disconnected from the importance of their life surrounded by nature and beauty and instead just become radiators for negative energy and pessimism.

My attitude to life is rather one of seeking inner peace and the external world at current is a blockade to finding that which really makes you happy, how is anyone to know if a faction purposely dictates what we see and hear so that we constantly try to get something out of the world rather than becoming harmonious with it? I'm not being paranoid, I just don't believe people have been born with absolute free will, like you said with money, if you are not born with it you are not free and those that are born with it let it consume them, so who is free?

but let me decide how to live a happier life as it is different to yours.

Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 3/1/13 , edited 3/1/13
This world has been Satan's for the past 2,000 years.

House Of Rothschild: No One Can Understand What Has Happened To The Planet Without Reading This:

http://www.pakalertpress.com/2010/07/19/house-of-rothschild-no-one-can-understand-what-has-happened-to-the-planet-without-reading-this/
2172 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/13
It's creepy , i don't know much about illuminati, but it's everywhere especially on Disney..FREAAKY!
First  Prev  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  18  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.