Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Thoughts on the illuminati
6457 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
100 / M / in the underworld...
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

-Vega- wrote:

Anybody that denies the Illuminati is an idiot.


Do you know any names, I herd Jay Z is one domb I know haha, I bet if they are real there would be one who uses cr some one in power to delete or control post. wonder what to say to piss them off. like there wimps I will be seen in days if it was that easy but am a no buddy they wouldnt care lol
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 1/17/13

darkangel09rose wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Anybody that denies the Illuminati is an idiot.


Do you know any names, I herd Jay Z is one domb I know haha, I bet if they are real there would be one who uses cr some one in power to delete or control post. wonder what to say to piss them off. like there wimps I will be seen in days if it was that easy but am a no buddy they wouldnt care lol


You are not nobody, man. That's what the Zionist Illuminati want you to believe. Here are some names of the Master Controllers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NUzsjgcdUhE
13032 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/17/13 , edited 1/17/13

The Bilderbergs do exist and they are the closest thing to the Illuminati, but they're not scheming on how to take over the world, their goal is to keep another Hitler from coming to power, and I for one am down with that goal.


With how closed door, hush hush that meeting is how do you know that this is their motive?

The majority of the complaints are of because how secretive these meetings really are. I can't really think of many things that could possibly be discussed that would require that level of secrecy, and frankly when men of that level of power gather their meetings should ALWAYS be open and transparent. I don't care if they all have the moral integrity of South Park's "Super Best Friends." When a group of men that have the power to, if they wanted, throw the entire world into an economic depression it's only smart to demand that they not meet behind closed doors.
1245 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/17/13
I'm sure there is a great deal of conspiracy, but most conspiracy theories are bullshit.
25284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
Honestly, the illuminati is just an excuse for conspiracy theorists to ramble about how our government is corrupt (uh, yes they have some corruption, but are we under Communist rule? last time I checked, no. Our internet is not censored, and our TV programming isn't controlled either. Even if the record labels tried to override the 'no internet censorship' thing with SOPA/PIPA, they epically failed in the end), how wars/attacks/shootings were 'staged' (You cannot fake the grief and death that the parents and friends of the victims of Sandy Hook were showing, I don't care about your theories, those people lost their children to a psycho wielding an assault weapon; you can't dismiss the entire incident as a hoax because no evidence or bodies were shown on the TV or in news reports, do you really think that people would want to see the dead corpses of kids on their television, or the front page of their favorite news source? I certainly wouldn't. That's very morbid and depressing, it made me cry just learning that over 10 young students, all almost half the age of me and my younger sibling or YOUNGER, died.), and how all sorts of media being a form of 'brainwashing', yadda yadda.

I'm not going to stop listening to the news, my music, or completely detach myself from the world because a bunch of lunatic conspiracy theorists (who probably wear tinfoil under their hats to prevent aliens or even the government from reading their brain waves lololol) say that this illuminati is trying to harm us or whatever.

No. I would rather continue being 'brainwashed' mind you (lol) because living in complete isolation, away from the modern world and all forms of entertainment... that's not healthy or sensible. i'd be lonely and frequently bored, with no way to amuse myself. And that does not sit well with me. I'd become unstable, I'd slowly lose sanity sitting in my private little secluded house, with nothing to do and no one to converse with.

Yes, I'm well aware that our government in the US spies on our internet habits and can see everything you do, at least electronically.

Yes, it kind of creeps me out.

But I don't think they're planning to use that information maliciously.... that is, unless you're doing something you're not supposed to on the WWW, or posting something you're not supposed to post, or hacking into top secret CIA files *peers at 4chan's users, anonymous, and criminals using the deep web*

I don't live in fear of them, because I promise, they don't exist. I have believed that since I heard of their 'existence'.

Many smart people I know don't believe in them *myself included*. They are not idiots, they're just not willing to believe in something so outlandish and nonsensical. Because that's what all these theories are. Ridiculous.

Not even my 13 year old sister thinks the illuminati truly exists and giggles at the stupid videos YT users waste their time making, about artists including 'illuminati symbolism' in their videos.

the number one reason why the musicians do that is to attract your attention, because the more controversial and shocking something is, the more views/hits it receives on the internet. When there's more views, there's more money that's raked in by advertisers, record labels, etc.

In conclusion:
My opinion is set in stone, you can't make me change it . I've seen videos, I've read articles, and found a reason to dismiss them all as bullshit. Say what you want. I'm not 'supporting them'. They don't exist. I've repeatedly tried to tell that to the blithering idiots who comment on the Youtube videos I've seen regarding these illuminati theories, though most of them just reply to me with a grammatically incorrect comment which also has crappy spelling (not saying I myself do not have a couple issues with grammar/spelling, but at least I'm actually intelligent enough to type out a coherent sentence without mixing up 'your' and 'you're', or substitute 'you' or 'are' with single letters. I hate that my generation, aka many teenagers, cannot write a freaking YT comment in proper English, because for most of them, it takes too much 'effort'. lolwut )

So.
Now, I'm going to go back to listening my 'satanic' music, and go read some 'false' and 'staged' news, and maybe later, I'll watch some 'evil' television programs! /sarcasm

Bonus: here's an angry YT guy commenting on the 'Colorado Theater Massacre Conspiracy'.
http://youtu.be/Ei8PqeBjfyA
In the video, he refers to conspiracy theory news site 'NaturalNews.com' as 'RamblingConspiracyBullshit.com'.
He couldn't be more accurate.

Speaking of RamblingConspiracyBullshit, there seems to be some going on in this thread....
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
I still stand firm that anybody that does not believe in the existence of the Illuminati is an ignorant zombie/idiot. Wake the fuck up, idiots.

To deny the Zionist/Illuminati's existence is to protect them.
Posted 1/18/13

mamertine wrote:

I'm very comfortable saying that the Illuminati, as a secret organization that secretly controls all of the major governments, does not exist.

If it does exist, I don't mind as it has brought peace and prosperity to the USA and most of the industrialized world over the past 60 years.

The Bilderbergs do exist and they are the closest thing to the Illuminati, but they're not scheming on how to take over the world, their goal is to keep another Hitler from coming to power, and I for one am down with that goal.


Peace and Prosperity? have you seen the state of the world because of the agenda's used to benefit from horrible situations that they instill on countries worldwide? Start finding real journalists.... It doesn't prove the Illuminati exist but i refuse to believe this world is as great as people make out. P.s do a little bit more research on the Bilderbergs before you finalize such a wild speculation... Americans = Support Israel, a Eugenics state founded illegally and support it's occupation that refuses to let Palestinians live in peace in their homeland. How far off is this from what the Nazi's wanted in Germany?
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13

chase6565 wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:


chase6565 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:

Anybody that denies the Illuminati is an idiot.


Coming from the guy who thinks Sandy Hook shooting was planned by the Gov.?


You know Vietnam, the Iraq war and the whole so called "war on terror" and several other terrorist factions and events were orchestrated and pre planned or started based on a lie for economic purposes and to remove civil liberties and strengthen the grip the ruling class have on you right? I mean, these people don't have a conscience, I wouldn't rule it out.


I see your point there bud. I completely can see where America went into a war with 'different intentions' than the reason they gave. But I could never believe Sandy Hook was set up. I'm just not that cynical. However, concerning groups like the CIA and what they do there are some very nasty things that have gone on dealing with the U.S.



I don't either, but I still looked at the story multiple times and did extensive research on past massacres in America to make that decision for myself. Many people are naive in thinking world leaders don't deceive. Have to be careful these days...
16816 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

-Vega- wrote:

I still stand firm that anybody that does not believe in the existence of the Illuminati is an ignorant zombie/idiot. Wake the fuck up, idiots.

To deny the Zionist/Illuminati's existence is to protect them.


I can't say I really deny, or accept their existence. I really don't much care, but this is an interesting thread, gonna keep reading to see other peoples responses.

I see you around the forums quite a bit, you have some interesting opinions, but you have a habit of being way too assertive with them, like anyone who doesn't agree with you is a dumbass. It makes you look a bit douchy to say the least, just a heads up. It's much easier to take someone seriously when they aren't insulting you for not agreeing with them.
25284 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
^
Thanks for stating the truth.
And yes, I'm going to continue to lurk this thread.

Vega (vincent) have you always been this dedicated to conspiracy theories, or did you recently discover all this? Because a few months ago I could've sworn you were into other, less..... conspiracy related stuff. Like trolling that car forum (that was fun, lol).

And yes, those opinons are a bit... in my face. I'm not an idiot. I'm a procrasitnator, but I am no idiot. Just because I don't agree with one opinion, it doesn't make me any less intelligent, or blind, or oblivious. I don't agree with this illuminati crap. That is all.
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

-Vega- wrote:

I still stand firm that anybody that does not believe in the existence of the Illuminati is an ignorant zombie/idiot. Wake the fuck up, idiots.

To deny the Zionist/Illuminati's existence is to protect them.


You poor guy. I really do feel sorry for you.
Posted 1/18/13
Axis do you know what zionism is?
Banned
31580 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Universal Con...
Online
Posted 1/18/13
28 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

AruarianDance wrote:

Axis do you know what zionism is?


It's Jewish Nationalism, generally speaking, but has differing meanings depending on the context it's used in. Why do you ask?
Posted 1/18/13
Because you just denied it. You know about the connection between American Politicians and Jewish Lobbyists, AIPAC etc?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.