First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Thoughts on the illuminati
60984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Missouri
Offline
Posted 2/5/13 , edited 2/5/13
Well. As a founding member of the Illuminati I assure you we still make the best girl scout cookies money can buy. And protecting whales from evil Japanese whalers is still our deepest passion and greatest mission.


010011110110001001100101011110010000110100001010
2673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Sexual Chocolate
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
I believe the NWO is a far greater threat, I mean look at them.



Seriously, Kevin Nash and a geriatric Hulk Hogan? It's a miracle we ever survived the Monday Night Wars. The thought of them being resurrected once again terrifies the hell out of me.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

Pomff wrote:

I believe the NWO is a far greater threat, I mean look at them.



Seriously, Kevin Nash and a geriatric Hulk Hogan? It's a miracle we ever survived the Monday Night Wars. The thought of them being resurrected once again terrifies the hell out of me.


Holy shit that was awesome brother!
90 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Illinois
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

There's always going to be gullable people who think there's some higher force or group at work behind things that happen. Pro tip: sometimes things just happen. Sometimes there's no conspiracy.

The only religious conspiracies out there now are the lies spread by each religion's gospel, and the fact that they hide the evidence of when priests molest kids. I'm sure this "the Illuminati is among us" nonsense sells movies and books to gullable people, but it's a bunch of bs just like everything else religious.
1716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Los Angeles
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Do I believe in Illuminati? No.
When I hear the term I think "multinational, financial institutions and mineral-petroleum based entities in collusion".
The head of state of any nation is little when compared to money. The popular contemporary concept of Illuminati consisting of shadow governments and subversive ploys are to me a fabrication for the purpose of attention grabbing by some blogging loon, whom genuinely believes their own grandiose delusion. Illuminati being a tangible and conceptual embodiment of an antagonist to believers.
37159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Here and Now
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
I loved these conspiracy theories as a teen. A lot of that was fueled by watching Evangelion and X-Files which were rife with them. It's a fun fantasy to think that there are cabals hidden in the shadow of our everyday world who are secretly pulling the strings and hiding all kinds of secrets from us. From a creative writing standpoint it's fun to read about and muck with those mythologies as alternate histories/hidden realities.

Something interesting I read recenlty: There's a USC computer science prof. who helped decipher an old manuscript that supposedly came from a secret society. The code was uncrackable for quite a long time, but he had written an algorithm/AI that could read it and learn via trial and error to translate it. There's a bit of the manuscript that discusses several people coming together to create a secret -- for the sake of keeping a secret -- and a brotherhood to protect the "secret" called freemasonry. Take that as you will.
Posted 2/6/13
Anyone who believes in the NWO, the illuminati, or other stupid conspiracy theories should get checked out to make sure they don't actually have schizophrenia.
Posted 2/6/13

SinJackal wrote:


There's always going to be gullable people who think there's some higher force or group at work behind things that happen. Pro tip: sometimes things just happen. Sometimes there's no conspiracy.

The only religious conspiracies out there now are the lies spread by each religion's gospel, and the fact that they hide the evidence of when priests molest kids. I'm sure this "the Illuminati is among us" nonsense sells movies and books to gullable people, but it's a bunch of bs just like everything else religious.


that first thing... explain? you know who owns the economy owns the world? You know we're living in a capitalist society that's exploiting the workers? but a lot of things are not orchestrated for a reason, they do just happen.

And way to slander religion, that's very superior of you. what do you have to say about sacred teachings of eastern religions like Taoism and Buddhism? There's no evidence of a satanic cult really, There's signs of it but not enough to put a tin foil hat on and shout illuminati at everything that happens, but members of government and the elite shall we call them remain the same and they are psychopathic and they have worked their way up to the top either through family bloodlines or deceit. You live in a bit of a made up world if you're naive enough to believe the world is all fairies, pretty colours and good willing government factions that aren't manipulated, deceitful and evil. That's gullible.
Posted 2/6/13
pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Posted 2/6/13

AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


My word, you do like your conspiracy theories. Then again, what's a world without purpose? This knowledge you think you have will not condition you any better for how your life is dictated.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


My word, you do like your conspiracy theories. Then again, what's a world without purpose? This knowledge you think you have will not condition you any better for how your life is dictated.


I'm sorry, but you are naive, gullible, and willfuly ignorant. I bet you have not ever tried to do any research on the subject of the Illuminati. Hmm? Am I right? How can you say that they don't exist if you have not even tried to do research on them? The signs of their existence is everywhere, open your mind and you will see.

Condemnation without analysis and research is your folly.
Posted 2/6/13
Disregard illuminati, Worship Slayer.

Posted 2/6/13

-Vega- wrote:


figure_09 wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


My word, you do like your conspiracy theories. Then again, what's a world without purpose? This knowledge you think you have will not condition you any better for how your life is dictated.


I'm sorry, but you are naive, gullible, and willfuly ignorant. I bet you have not ever tried to do any research on the subject of the Illuminati. Hmm? Am I right? How can you say that they don't exist if you have not even tried to do research on them? The signs of their existence is everywhere, open your mind and you will see.


What do you know of any secret society? Bollocks, do not make me laugh. I already know all about you and you are no better than a loser. You have already lost any war you thought you may have to fight.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.