First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Thoughts on the illuminati
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:


-Vega- wrote:


figure_09 wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


My word, you do like your conspiracy theories. Then again, what's a world without purpose? This knowledge you think you have will not condition you any better for how your life is dictated.


I'm sorry, but you are naive, gullible, and willfuly ignorant. I bet you have not ever tried to do any research on the subject of the Illuminati. Hmm? Am I right? How can you say that they don't exist if you have not even tried to do research on them? The signs of their existence is everywhere, open your mind and you will see.


What do you know of any secret society? Bollocks, do not make me laugh. I already know all about you and you are no better than a loser. You have already lost any war you thought you may have to fight.


I know "everything" about them. Alright, bring on the debate and I will flood you with evidence.
Posted 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:

pro tip - the matrix was a metaphor, you are conditioned to be submissive and you refuse to connect yourself back to who you really are because you're all lost in a fictional system of control. You're human batteries. The illuminati have never been proven to exist but who even cares? that's not important.


My word, you do like your conspiracy theories. Then again, what's a world without purpose? This knowledge you think you have will not condition you any better for how your life is dictated.


Let me ask you a really simple question, who are you?
Posted 2/6/13
Let me leave you with one thing, when the question comes..if it comes in your life time, you will choose hell.
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:

Let me leave you with one thing, when the question comes..if it comes in your life time, you will choose hell.


What question? I'm not sure if you are going to Heaven, but I am though.

Posted 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:

Let me leave you with one thing, when the question comes..if it comes in your life time, you will choose hell.


so you don't know who you are right?
16009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13
I'm sorry but I had to barge in.
People say Michael Jackson was killed by the illuminati. Others point out to Eminem making references to the Illuminati and the pressure from the industry. Some people even note that he fell off the mainstream media for doing so. Many artists make reference in their music videos to the all-seeing eye. The symbolism exists. The influence of such a group is rather obscure, and not open to common knowledge.

We already know thanks to the uncovering of the Bohemian Grove that dignitaries, politicians, and powerful people do congregate secretly. Such collusions in secret is treason, simply because they are secret. What can such powerful people do in secret? Is this not a conspiracy? Why need people in power meet in secret? The question is not whether they are conspiring, but WHAT are they conspiring.

We (all should) know 911 brought down THREE towers, and that WTC 7 is the main focus of study of many scientists searching for truth. Can we trust a Government that does not do a third party investigation and rely solely on the Commission report?

The more questions you ask and the more you know, the clearer it is. Choosing darkness over light will keep you in darkness. As the saying goes, ignorance IS BLISS.

I am not saying people that are kept in the dark are guilty. However, those CHOOSING to not learn about truths are the cancer that spread in our world. Open your mind and if you have 2 cents to add to the discussion, do so politely...
Posted 2/6/13
It is too bad that you are not of the chosen ones
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

figure_09 wrote:

It is too bad that you are not of the chosen ones


I am One of the Chosen Ones. What religion are you? You really don't want to know the truth don't you? I bet you don't even know what conspiracy means.

16009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/13
figure_09, Vega, set aside animosity. This is detrimental to the community.
Also, figure_09, nobody here's a loser; and ad hominem attacks will not prove your point. Put forth your reason and arguments logically.
16009 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13
Also Vega, watchout for pantheism. Here's something for you to ruminate on... We only know spacetime so whatever you make of several dimensions, is your imagination. There are free stanford classes on youtube for quantum mechanics, relativity and physics...
Here's a fun thought exercise on physics:
http://numin8r.us/qpages/p03.htm
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

rendereason wrote:

figure_09, Vega, set aside animosity. This is detrimental to the community.
Also, figure_09, nobody here's a loser; and ad hominem attacks will not prove your point. Put forth your reason and arguments logically.





rendereason wrote:

Also Vega, watchout for pantheism. Here's something for you to ruminate on... We only know spacetime so whatever you make of several dimensions, is your imagination. There are free stanford classes on youtube for quantum mechanics, relativity and physics...
Here's a fun thought exercise on physics:
http://numin8r.us/qpages/p03.htm


Ok.

I am actually not sure how many dimensions there are now. I'm starting to think that there are 12 or even up to 144 or any amount.

Posted 2/6/13
Posted 2/6/13
Are people actually going on about religion in here?

There is no god haha!
Banned
31569 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / The Void.
Offline
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

Iainfixie wrote:

Are people actually going on about religion in here?

There is no god haha!


Well, negative religion is part of the conspiracy to control your mind, body, and spirit. Where is your proof that there is no God? Hmm? I'm pretty sure you are just saying that without any scientific basis.

@Aruarian, thanks for the link to that song. It was good.
Posted 2/6/13 , edited 2/6/13

-Vega- wrote:


Iainfixie wrote:

Are people actually going on about religion in here?

There is no god haha!


Well, religion is part of the conspiracy to control your mind, body, and spirit. Where is your proof that there is no God? Hmm? I'm pretty sure you are just saying that without any scientific basis.


Show me scientific evidence from peer reviewed sources that there IS a god and I will believe you. There is nothing in science that exists that is proof for the existence of a space wizard. Also, the burden of proof would lie solely on one who believes.

I have tons of proven scientific fact, it's all out there. Evolution, the universe, and so much more points away from the fact there there is some old bearded wizard wanting us to do nothing but worship him daily.

god doesn't exist, religion is nothing more than a tool for social control, and I think all of it is a hilarious load of bollocks.


First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.