First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Posted 1/15/13



Sapphyre nods and looks down at Oz and then Zonta. "Thats all I'm asking. Try your best. and la di da enjoy the games, all that stuff." She says and then clicks, while walking away back through the arena and the stares and out of the arena. She looks back once at the two and nods, looking down at her leopards before walking back up to her box and sitting down next to her father.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

ElephantShoes wrote:




Sapphyre nods and looks down at Oz and then Zonta. "Thats all I'm asking. Try your best. and la di da enjoy the games, all that stuff." She says and then clicks, while walking away back through the arena and the stares and out of the arena. She looks back once at the two and nods, looking down at her leopards before walking back up to her box and sitting down next to her father.



Oz watched as she went back. Her father looks kind of mad oz thought to herself your thoughts are all over the place oz yelled something but knew she couldn't hear it I hope she doesn't break before this is over
Posted 1/15/13

Ozpandora wrote:


ElephantShoes wrote:




Sapphyre nods and looks down at Oz and then Zonta. "Thats all I'm asking. Try your best. and la di da enjoy the games, all that stuff." She says and then clicks, while walking away back through the arena and the stares and out of the arena. She looks back once at the two and nods, looking down at her leopards before walking back up to her box and sitting down next to her father.



Oz watched as she went back. Her father looks kind of mad oz thought to herself your thoughts are all over the place oz yelled something but knew she couldn't hear it I hope she doesn't break before this is over


Sapphyre glanced at the girl from her spot in the box and then back at her father. Who of course was expressionless and just sitting there watching the two interact. She winced slightly from the scrutiny and reached down to thread her fingers into the fur of her leopard. "She is a good choice whether or not you believe me. You'll see." She waits for a response but of course silence, and then she turns and watches the rest of the arena. Her father had picked the obvious choice, of course. A big man in the corner, pummeling people with just brute strength, but she had seen how calculating Oz was, how much better she would be, and with Zonta, she would be unstoppable...or so she hoped.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


Ozpandora wrote:


ElephantShoes wrote:




Sapphyre nods and looks down at Oz and then Zonta. "Thats all I'm asking. Try your best. and la di da enjoy the games, all that stuff." She says and then clicks, while walking away back through the arena and the stares and out of the arena. She looks back once at the two and nods, looking down at her leopards before walking back up to her box and sitting down next to her father.



Oz watched as she went back. Her father looks kind of mad oz thought to herself your thoughts are all over the place oz yelled something but knew she couldn't hear it I hope she doesn't break before this is over


Sapphyre glanced at the girl from her spot in the box and then back at her father. Who of course was expressionless and just sitting there watching the two interact. She winced slightly from the scrutiny and reached down to thread her fingers into the fur of her leopard. "She is a good choice whether or not you believe me. You'll see." She waits for a response but of course silence, and then she turns and watches the rest of the arena. Her father had picked the obvious choice, of course. A big man in the corner, pummeling people with just brute strength, but she had seen how calculating Oz was, how much better she would be, and with Zonta, she would be unstoppable...or so she hoped.


Oz looked at the guy with the muscles so that's the guy? Oz started walking towards him leaving zonta to sleep in his area. Oz was about a foot away from him and felt a guy hurdling past her at pitcher speeds oz stayed calm and cool she faced the big guy what are you doing here ? Why would someone even risk putting you in here?
34015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
"A fight?! Now?!.......What are we fighting?Who are we fighting?" I ask, completely lost.
Posted 1/15/13
Spartan IV: "wind is blowing in a crash broken place while ashes falls from the junk pile then i wake up feeling the back of my head and puts on my helmet" where am I and what is this world?
Posted 1/15/13
Sapphyre sat next to her father and watched the contenders battle around. She was worried most for Oz, taking on the seemingly obvious champion from the very beginning. Zonta still seemed confused and disoriented in the arena and didn't seem to be much of help at the moment. She absentmindedly chewed on her thumb nail and yelped when her father smack at her hand. She tucked it under her leg quickly before watching the contenders.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Sapphyre sat next to her father and watched the contenders battle around. She was worried most for Oz, taking on the seemingly obvious champion from the very beginning. Zonta still seemed confused and disoriented in the arena and didn't seem to be much of help at the moment. She absentmindedly chewed on her thumb nail and yelped when her father smack at her hand. She tucked it under her leg quickly before watching the contenders.


oz still stood in front of him hello!!! are you hard of hearing or something?? oz said looking up
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Koyami slowly walks towards the crowd of people and wraps her chains that are dragging behind her around her arms
Posted 1/15/13
Sapphyre frowned slightly and the newest edition in the arena. Koyami, if she remembered correctly had electrified chains. It would probably be best if she took out the brute that Oz had decided she was going to take down, and early on too. Sapphyre smiled to herself before noticing her father's gaze and bite her lip to stop the show of emotion. It was a good thing Oz could read minds, communicating with her would be a lot easier than taking trips down into the Arena.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

ElephantShoes wrote:

Sapphyre frowned slightly and the newest edition in the arena. Koyami, if she remembered correctly had electrified chains. It would probably be best if she took out the brute that Oz had decided she was going to take down, and early on too. Sapphyre smiled to herself before noticing her father's gaze and bite her lip to stop the show of emotion. It was a good thing Oz could read minds, communicating with her would be a lot easier than taking trips down into the Arena.


oz noticed the giant fist approaching her tiny body she didnt have time to dodge it she ot her arms infront of her to keep he attack of any important body parts she might need later in the game she got sent flying back to one of the buildings oz got up from that hit knowing her wrist was broken of the one she used to swing the sword. she crsed to herslef and got really angry. im done with this! oz said charging towards the big guy swinging his fists oz jumped with fast speed she was sure only her sponser could see her to everyone else she was just a blur oz took his hands and cut a mark in his chest she looked back at her sponsers dad and dropped the heavy blade onto the big guys heart oz smiled and walked away o clean the blood of her face she heard the murmurs of what everyone was thinking she didnt really mind they were all good murmurs but there was one she hated on the sudience the one who sent her here
Posted 1/15/13


Sapphyre winced from the initial hit and then watched in shock as the little girl decimated the man she had just challenged. That was her champion. She smiled and stood up, clapping for Oz, and swatting away her father's hand that tried to pull her back into her seat. She knew her father though, and knew he had more warriors out there. But Oz, Oz had done well. She bit her lip and snickered softly as she noticed the look Oz sent to her father. She had definitely picked the right fighter.
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
Komi smiles from the edge of the battle field. "Blood with cheering reassures that your never alone"
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



Sapphyre winced from the initial hit and then watched in shock as the little girl decimated the man she had just challenged. That was her champion. She smiled and stood up, clapping for Oz, and swatting away her father's hand that tried to pull her back into her seat. She knew her father though, and knew he had more warriors out there. But Oz, Oz had done well. She bit her lip and snickered softly as she noticed the look Oz sent to her father. She had definitely picked the right fighter.


Oz falls asleep next to the wall knowing she had to be quick about she didn't know if she would be able to sleep in these conditions but she did anyway
Posted 1/16/13


Sapphyre sits and leans back into her seat, watching Oz sleep. She knew is she thoughtfully screamed Oz's name, she would wake up, so now it was her turn to do something for Oz. To keep watch and make sure no one tried to sabotage her while she was asleep.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.