First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
koyami walks over and yells, HELLO!
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13



azawakh wrote:

koyami walks over and yells, HELLO!


Oz gets freaked out and grabs the bag near her "w-what are you doing?





Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*tilts head* im obviously congradulating you on the win, and saying hi
Posted 1/16/13
I will sit back and enjoy this club
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*turns head* and.... Who are you??
34015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
Zonta was disoriented still and came to when he got flecked with blood. "Ugh....huh?" he says wiping his face and looking at his hands. The blood was absorbed into his body and he felt better. "This.....is this magic?" he asks aloud standing up. He heard another voice in his head. 'Yes, feed yourself life energy and recover.' the voice offers advice. "Huh?" he asks. 'Its me, your guardian, I told you I would protect you....I am Umbra. You have the ability to transfuse energy from someone to yourself and also reverse the effect. The blood you took in had energy in it which your body absorbed. Keep absorbing and regain your power.' Umbra says before going silent. Zonta walks to a pool of blood and puts his finger in it absorbing the energy which made the pool disappear. He feels better now, more alert.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

azawakh wrote:

*turns head* and.... Who are you??





lyon-vigarde wrote:

Zonta was disoriented still and came to when he got flecked with blood. "Ugh....huh?" he says wiping his face and looking at his hands. The blood was absorbed into his body and he felt better. "This.....is this magic?" he asks aloud standing up. He heard another voice in his head. 'Yes, feed yourself life energy and recover.' the voice offers advice. "Huh?" he asks. 'Its me, your guardian, I told you I would protect you....I am Umbra. You have the ability to transfuse energy from someone to yourself and also reverse the effect. The blood you took in had energy in it which your body absorbed. Keep absorbing and regain your power.' Umbra says before going silent. Zonta walks to a pool of blood and puts his finger in it absorbing the energy which made the pool disappear. He feels better now, more alert.


Oz turned around to look at zonta and back at koyami thank you for the congragulations I hope I don't have to fight anymore I was really scared
Posted 1/16/13


Sapphyre notices the three and flinched while watching Zonta. Zonta it seemed to her would be the perfect candidate for her father to pick but she kept the thought quietly to herself before apologizing to Oz for letting koyami slip past her. She hasn't realized the girl was walking to Oz. she focused on Oz telling her quietly that the woman in front of her was koyami who controlled and fought with electrified chains. Warning Oz to be careful of the girls voice and took watch out for Zonta who in the broadest sense sucked away power when he could.
34015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"Are you ok? I feel better now. I can heal your injuries." he offers.

58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



Sapphyre notices the three and flinched while watching Zonta. Zonta it seemed to her would be the perfect candidate for her father to pick but she kept the thought quietly to herself before apologizing to Oz for letting koyami slip past her. She hasn't realized the girl was walking to Oz. she focused on Oz telling her quietly that the woman in front of her was koyami who controlled and fought with electrified chains. Warning Oz to be careful of the girls voice and took watch out for Zonta who in the broadest sense sucked away power when he could.


Oz looks back at the girl with the leopards and puts a thumbs up "this would be great if she could read my mind oz looked over at her again and wondered if she could pass the test. Oz turned away and focused on loyalists and zonta "I could get away quickly but ill injure atleast on part of my body oz was focused on thinking but she heard his kind words it's ok I can pop it back in oz said trying her hardest to do that




lyon-vigarde wrote:

"Are you ok? I feel better now. I can heal your injuries." he offers.


Posted 1/16/13


Sapphyre nods and relaxes back into her chair, laughing quietly. I can read lips, She thinks to the girls before glancing down to run her hands through the fur of her leopards.
58014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



Sapphyre nods and relaxes back into her chair, laughing quietly. I can read lips, She thinks to the girls before glancing down to run her hands through the fur of her leopards.


Oz moved her lips to what she was saying "so know I look like I'm talking to a ghost oz laughed a little tell you dad I said hi and to bring on the next challenger
Posted 1/16/13
Spartan IV Hey whats this where am I and ok i need to lock and load my weapons and gear. " Starts to remeber who was I then thinking back i was a marine before i was a spartan and sees myself in the from lines" I wonder if its worth to get my memories back then redeem my name to have something to remember and to get my ass off this work and join back at Earth and spend my time with my men in the front lines.
Posted 1/16/13

She lets out a laugh before biting her lip and glancing over at her father. Oz, you are going to get me in trouble. She thinks quickly and laughs again. You should rest and heal before you try taking on more brute though Oz. Don't get cocky now. Take up Zonta on his offer. If he can take power, he can probably give it.
Posted 1/16/13
Spartan IV gets his equipment ready while he's heading to the crash drops kicks the entrance door to get out and sees the light shiny then reloads my Saw machine gun and heads out to seek help"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.