First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*looks around and smirks* certainly seems like a place for abnormals
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



power, he can probably give it.





Kiritokun105 wrote:

Spartan IV gets his equipment ready while he's heading to the crash drops kicks the entrance door to get out and sees the light shiny then reloads my Saw machine gun and heads out to seek help"




Oz turned around and saw a big guy with a bunch of guns he's not following the rules the shadow guardian is going to come oz spoke out loud telling her sponser
Posted 1/16/13





Whether or not he's not following the rules, stay low. He has guns and those are even more fatal and faster than you. She bites her lip and watches the scene unfold between Oz and the others around her.
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

ElephantShoes wrote:






Whether or not he's not following the rules, stay low. He has guns and those are even more fatal and faster than you. She bites her lip and watches the scene unfold between Oz and the others around her.

Someone isn't following the rules we said 1 of each the ability the weapon and the main power you have many weapons this is a warning get rid of them or fight me in this arena you will officially put me in this game meaning everyone's at risk what are you going to do? I hear your sisters here spartan
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*tilts head and looks around* someones breaking the rules already?
34327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"I'll help you this time. I feel great." Zonta says hefting the longsword and expertly twirling it. "From the darkest dark, I will be your darkest, your shadow guardian." he says.
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

lyon-vigarde wrote:

"I'll help you this time. I feel great." Zonta says hefting the longsword and expertly twirling it. "From the darkest dark, I will be your darkest, your shadow guardian." he says.


Oz looked back still hiding could you give me some power? Increase whatever ability you can
34327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"Well, my power heals apprently. Give me your hand." he says, palm outstretched. The blade Umbra glows a light purple as if giving its discomfort.
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

lyon-vigarde wrote:

"Well, my power heals apprently. Give me your hand." he says, palm outstretched. The blade Umbra glows a light purple as if giving its discomfort.


Oz gave him her hand Is it going to hurt? Oz said before placing it on his hand. I don't want it to hurt
34327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"I think of it as refreshing. Here." he grips a little bit and lets the excessive energy flow into her body, healing wounds and damage that had been inflicted. "I wonder if I can use it at a range" he says.
58020 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Seattle,Washington
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

lyon-vigarde wrote:

"I think of it as refreshing. Here." he grips a little bit and lets the excessive energy flow into her body, healing wounds and damage that had been inflicted. "I wonder if I can use it at a range" he says.


When he was done oz accidentally cut herself on a pebble in the ground try it oz said walking away focus focus she kept repeating
Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*steps in front of oz* focus on what?
34327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"HERE!" he shouts ejecting a green energy from his palm at her. The small cut healed. "So...if I can heal at a distance....I can also take away as well." he says inspecting his hand.

Member
15827 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / this ugly yet bea...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
*looks at healing guy* "so, how well can you heal yourself?" *starts singing a slow silvery song and aims the electric voice waves at the guy in front of her*
34327 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Somewhere where I...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
"With the proper amount of energy, maybe very well. I need to test it in one of these fights. I'd imagine I can suck the life force out of an opponent all at once." he says shrugging.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.