First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
Post Reply Red lip stick
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

KiittyCat wrote:

I wear red lip stick sometimes, and personally i think it looks good.


It definitely looks good on you.
540 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Bay Area, CA
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
Meow
13667 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
I wear it from time to time. I don't care if it's, as they say, "main stream." I love it, and I'm wearin' it.
750 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / California
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
Hahah thank youu(:
Posted 1/21/13
If you know how to wear it.
It looks good.
24307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Washington, Unite...
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
I think it looks good as long as the shade goes with the skin tone.
I mean, if it doesn't, who really cares? As long as the person wearing it feels pretty, that's all that matters, really.
F8less 
23460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / The Alpha World Line
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

summerxwillems wrote:

I think it looks good as long as the shade goes with the skin tone.
I mean, if it doesn't, who really cares? As long as the person wearing it feels pretty, that's all that matters, really.


I've never really thought about it, but I'd have to agree with the person above.

Posted 3/28/13
Alex wears red lipstick.
3813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
Depending on the shade, it could be really beautiful and classy but for some reason, I hate the way it looks on me.
I can never get the right shade and it ends up looking like I was eating a Popsicle.
27003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

Larliet wrote:

Depending on the shade, it could be really beautiful and classy but for some reason, I hate the way it looks on me.
I can never get the right shade and it ends up looking like I was eating a Popsicle.


Popsicles are delicious
Posted 3/28/13

Winterfells wrote:

Hot




But yeah, it seems red lipstick has a much less glaring contrast with the rest of the face if the woman has tan or olive skin, as opposed to more pale, creamy skin.


3813 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / NYC
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

thekevin4 wrote:


Larliet wrote:

Depending on the shade, it could be really beautiful and classy but for some reason, I hate the way it looks on me.
I can never get the right shade and it ends up looking like I was eating a Popsicle.


Popsicles are delicious


Yes. However, I dislike the having my lipstick mistaken for their dye. lol
27003 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / your mind
Offline
Posted 3/28/13

Larliet wrote:


thekevin4 wrote:


Larliet wrote:

Depending on the shade, it could be really beautiful and classy but for some reason, I hate the way it looks on me.
I can never get the right shade and it ends up looking like I was eating a Popsicle.


Popsicles are delicious


Yes. However, I dislike the having my lipstick mistaken for their dye. lol


Lol fair enough
4419 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / ICQ: 114629959
Online
Posted 3/28/13
Depends on the face and the girl / boy
But in generally Its better to try it and fail than just to do nothing
47602 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
99 / F / Neverwhere
Offline
Posted 3/28/13
Not for me...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.