First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
Post Reply Outskirts
Posted 1/15/13
Just a plain filled with random object from past battles
Moderator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
-Leon walking around looking for something- Dang it where is it....i can't find it anywhere
Posted 1/18/13

greatace wrote:

-Leon walking around looking for something- Dang it where is it....i can't find it anywhere


*Tumul hears someone talking*Hey anyone here?
Moderator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
-Leon turns around- Huh? who's there
Posted 1/18/13

greatace wrote:

-Leon turns around- Huh? who's there


*Tumul spotted him*Yo, right here?
Moderator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
-Leon looks at you- what are you doing here?
Posted 1/18/13

greatace wrote:

-Leon looks at you- what are you doing here?


Probably the same as you looking for something
Moderator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Ah i see....well what are you looking for?
Posted 1/19/13

greatace wrote:

Ah i see....well what are you looking for?


Anything valuable, what about you?
Moderator
180320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Somewhere in arizona
Offline
Posted 1/19/13
Hmmmmm sorry but i can't tell you
Posted 1/19/13

greatace wrote:

Hmmmmm sorry but i can't tell you


Come on i might be able to help you
Posted 1/19/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


greatace wrote:

Hmmmmm sorry but i can't tell you


Come on i might be able to help you


Victoria picks trough the rubble of last battles for some things her grandfather had used hut lost and never cared to search for. Finally she finds one of the things she was looking for under an armour breast plte, she picks it up and tests it weight and moves it fluently in her hands. She sighs happily and whispers, "the fire daggers of count Dracul." the black daggers glisten as do their small hilts that are encrusted with jewels of red orange and yellow.
Posted 1/19/13

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


greatace wrote:

Hmmmmm sorry but i can't tell you


Come on i might be able to help you


Victoria picks trough the rubble of last battles for some things her grandfather had used hut lost and never cared to search for. Finally she finds one of the things she was looking for under an armour breast plte, she picks it up and tests it weight and moves it fluently in her hands. She sighs happily and whispers, "the fire daggers of count Dracul." the black daggers glisten as do their small hilts that are encrusted with jewels of red orange and yellow.


*Tumul sees a girl her* Yo hey, what's up? or I should say, What did you find?
Posted 1/19/13

AlphaBax00 wrote:


DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:


AlphaBax00 wrote:


greatace wrote:

Hmmmmm sorry but i can't tell you


Come on i might be able to help you


Victoria picks trough the rubble of last battles for some things her grandfather had used hut lost and never cared to search for. Finally she finds one of the things she was looking for under an armour breast plte, she picks it up and tests it weight and moves it fluently in her hands. She sighs happily and whispers, "the fire daggers of count Dracul." the black daggers glisten as do their small hilts that are encrusted with jewels of red orange and yellow.


*Tumul sees a girl her* Yo hey, what's up? or I should say, What did you find?


She looks up and sheaths the daggers under her trench coat. "family weapons from a previos battle here."
Posted 1/19/13

DontNeedToKnowTheName wrote:

She looks up and sheaths the daggers under her trench coat. "family weapons from a previos battle here."


Oh, cool. *he slings his white bag over his shoulder*Anything else you are looking for?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.