First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Cyberpunk 2077 Trailer
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&list=PLxWw6SgdaHIE3MKyP1DbIvIKXRaRHT0nA&index=2

check out CD projekt Red's planned collaboration with the creator of the Iconic Cyberpunk Pen and Pencil RPG Cyberpunk 2013 (2020 was second edition.)
137406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
I like the video and the music, but what are we discussing here on this thread....?
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In fields searchi...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
I agree with mystic17, but this looks like a trailer to a game I do like this but um.... I think you posted in the wrong forum http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-11/general-gaming
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

UnknownPerson00 wrote:

I agree with mystic17, but this looks like a trailer to a game I do like this but um.... I think you posted in the wrong forum http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumcategory-11/general-gaming


Hmmm you're probably right ... I almost never frequent that part of the forums so I forgot it existed. My bad.


how do you move a thread.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

mystic17 wrote:

I like the video and the music, but what are we discussing here on this thread....?


Honestly I'm just sharing something I thought was cool. I don't usually start threads and frankly am not interested in channeling discussion. but given the links between anime and the Cyberpunk Genre (I got into anime through cyberpunk) I thought an new cyberpunk computer game based on THE cyberpunk Pen and Paper game would be of interest to at least some of my fellow anime fans.

137406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Nothing wrong with that. The staff usually say create a topic that will be worth discussing that's all.

The game looks pretty awesome though and it's my first time hearing about it. I may look more into it since I'm pretty curious about what it's like.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13

mystic17 wrote:

Nothing wrong with that. The staff usually say create a topic that will be worth discussing that's all.

The game looks pretty awesome though and it's my first time hearing about it. I may look more into it since I'm pretty curious about what it's like.


Right now for the computer game the teaser is all there is.

for more about the game(s) it is trying to recreate look up Cyberpunk 2013, Cyberpunk 2020, and Mike Poundsmith

for more about Cyberpunk er. wow. it's an entire genre. Willian Gibson (sci novel writer) pretty much built his career on it.


137406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Georgia
Offline
Posted 1/15/13
Many thanks, I'll do that.
12268 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / In fields searchi...
Offline
Posted 1/15/13


It's fine ^-^ I not being a jerk about it. Usually people moved topic buy copy and paste whatever they say. But then again.. I would love to see more of these! After all I love cyberpunk too!
3489 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Dreamscape
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

papagolfwhiskey wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&list=PLxWw6SgdaHIE3MKyP1DbIvIKXRaRHT0nA&index=2

check out CD projekt Red's planned collaboration with the creator of the Iconic Cyberpunk Pen and Pencil RPG Cyberpunk 2013 (2020 was second edition.)


And now I'm back into my Ghost in the Shell cyborg assassin mentality. Definitely will keep an eye on this game. My mind is already trying to build a world around this short video.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

ZenZaku wrote:


papagolfwhiskey wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs&list=PLxWw6SgdaHIE3MKyP1DbIvIKXRaRHT0nA&index=2

check out CD projekt Red's planned collaboration with the creator of the Iconic Cyberpunk Pen and Pencil RPG Cyberpunk 2013 (2020 was second edition.)


And now I'm back into my Ghost in the Shell cyborg assassin mentality. Definitely will keep an eye on this game. My mind is already trying to build a world around this short video.


why try? there's three editions of game source books from R Talosorian Games (makers of other pen and paper RPGs like Teenagers from outer space, Bubble Gum Crisis, and Mekton)

perhaps you can find online copies of the out of print ones... enjoy a little light reading.

49408 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Sydney, Australia
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
The trailer for this Cyberpunk 2077 game looks AMAZING. I'll probably buy it when it comes out. I love sci-fi.

So I'm a big gamer, I've had virtually every console since GameBoy Color and I was wondering where I have been living? Why haven't I heard of the prequel for this game before?

So I went to check out the prequel for this game and found out it's older than I am haha.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

GayAsianBoy wrote:

The trailer for this Cyberpunk 2077 game looks AMAZING. I'll probably buy it when it comes out. I love sci-fi.

So I'm a big gamer, I've had virtually every console since GameBoy Color and I was wondering where I have been living? Why haven't I heard of the prequel for this game before?

So I went to check out the prequel for this game and found out it's older than I am haha.


It first came out when I was barely twenty and a college kid with all the time in the world to play with my nerdy buddies...

good times

good times.


27741 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 1/16/13
Good trailer. I am definitely interested! I would like to point out though, that if they were using nonlead ammunition instead of lead core with a copper jacket then the bullets would have smooshed upon impact and maximized energy transfer, knocking the hottie android around and causing more damage than a scratch. Cracks and dents, at least.
Hunt with nonlead.
67883 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / F / Center of the Uni...
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

mhibicke wrote:

Good trailer. I am definitely interested! I would like to point out though, that if they were using nonlead ammunition instead of lead core with a copper jacket then the bullets would have smooshed upon impact and maximized energy transfer, knocking the hottie android around and causing more damage than a scratch. Cracks and dents, at least.
Hunt with nonlead.


I'm sure there's a story behind it. There's thirty years of pen and paper RPG of story that that 2 minute trailer is trying to evoke...


First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.