First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Spiritualist
Posted 1/22/13

"Oh Vic." Fia breathes out her name and walks to her, wrapping her arms around Victoria and brushing her tears away. "Granddad does love you, I promise. But can you blame someone for abandoning everything when they fall in love. I would do everything I could for someone I love. Your mother wasn't a bad person Victoria, she just wasnt born into the right family."
Posted 1/22/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:


Victoria emerges from the shadows her eyes distant at the thought of her mother, "She abandoned everything for my father her race, her family, her normal life, and later even myself." She looks to fia with tears in her eyes, "my grandfather loves he raised me I will not do as my mother did!" she tears up.


josh is shocked to see vic come here. " victoria......... I'm sorry." he bows his head. " i wont talk about ur past."

She sighs, "you can talk all you want my past is open to all other vampires and demons. I may be the daughter of Satan but to him I was a pest who he wanted killed. My grandfather wouldn't hear of it so he took me as his own." She turns and begins to leave, "I must go."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:


"Oh Vic." Fia breathes out her name and walks to her, wrapping her arms around Victoria and brushing her tears away. "Granddad does love you, I promise. But can you blame someone for abandoning everything when they fall in love. I would do everything I could for someone I love. Your mother wasn't a bad person Victoria, she just wasnt born into the right family."


She growls in pain, "a mother is not suppose to abandon her child. To try to kill it because she will do it to keep her husband happy." She paces back and forth in anger, "that is not love fia that is pure pathetic brainwash for a lowly woman."
Member
32731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 1/22/13

She sighs, "you can talk all you want my past is open to all other vampires and demons. I may be the daughter of Satan but to him I was a pest who he wanted killed. My grandfather wouldn't hear of it so he took me as his own." She turns and begins to leave, "I must go."

"why dont you do have to go......your grandfather loves but he have control over you or tell you what to do." josh stand " i....... dont want you to leave me......plz stay with me........ I LOVE YOU VICTORIA." he screams his head off. " i would fight for you, i would protect you, hell i would die for you, I would take on anyone for you, i do anything to have you stay by me. thier isnt anyother girl in the world who i love more then you. you might forget about the vow i made but i wont that vow stands forever i will not go after some other girl because the only girl i want is youl."
Posted 1/22/13


Fia scowls and narrows her eyes at you. "Victoria Anna, you know better. Your father is Satan for crying out loud, the man doesn't know what love is, but he sure as hell made it seem like it to your mother. She is still your mother and I know, I know how hard it is for you. But you can not always blame her for her actions especially when Lucifer was around, to you really believe she had even a shred of control over herself back then? Because I don't."
Posted 1/22/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:


She sighs, "you can talk all you want my past is open to all other vampires and demons. I may be the daughter of Satan but to him I was a pest who he wanted killed. My grandfather wouldn't hear of it so he took me as his own." She turns and begins to leave, "I must go."


"why dont you do have to go......your grandfather loves but he have control over you or tell you what to do." josh stand " i....... dont want you to leave me......plz stay with me........ I LOVE YOU VICTORIA." he screams his head off. " i would fight for you, i would protect you, hell i would die for you, I would take on anyone for you, i do anything to have you stay by me. thier isnt anyother girl in the world who i love more then you. you might forget about the vow i made but i wont that vow stands forever i will not go after some other girl because the only girl i want is youl."

She tears up, "I am not allowed to love you. Only Kayne, my other half, the one who unlocked the true me. I was told by other women that after you bite all other loves for men will fade until it's no longer there. I don't want you near me when it does."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



Fia scowls and narrows her eyes at you. "Victoria Anna, you know better. Your father is Satan for crying out loud, the man doesn't know what love is, but he sure as hell made it seem like it to your mother. She is still your mother and I know, I know how hard it is for you. But you can not always blame her for her actions especially when Lucifer was around, to you really believe she had even a shred of control over herself back then? Because I don't."


She shakes her head, "all of the species priest and shamans e amined her before and after the incident. She has never been under anything fia just her hearts deception for a beautiful man with sweet words of love." She stops, "he can love fia but only one person at a time that is all he can bear and only my mother is that person." she holds herself tight, "you don't realise how devastating it was to my grandmother it drove her into madness until she killed herself with a stake in the heart in pure blistering day light."
Posted 1/22/13


"Victoria..." She casts a glance at Josh before back to you. "Not right now. This is a story for behind closed doors and not these ones. We all know what happened. I am sorry for everything that has happened to you and your family." She sighs and holds you tight before headed towards the door. "I think its time we go back home, or at least somewhere alone...Vic... you need it."
Member
32731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 1/22/13


She tears up, "I am not allowed to love you. Only Kayne, my other half, the one who unlocked the true me. I was told by other women that after you bite all other loves for men will fade until it's no longer there. I don't want you near me when it does."

" bullshit the true you do you really believe that crap the only things that changing is ur reason to listen those that are close to you." he points to fia " she's one of your closes friends, he watches out for you helps out the most when you need it and the one time you she's trying to help you not to fall deeper into your darkness you won't listen." he points to her " but whats really bad you wont listen to your own heart if what you say is true about all other loves for men disappear then why is that you stand before me crying.....its because you still love me." and he point to his heart. " no one unlocks your true self only u can.....before i met you i always thought that their wasnt anyone that could love me who could care for me." he looks at you. "thats until i met you showed such kindness towards me you gave me such happiness.... are you willing to throw away ur happiness to be with someone you dont even know or are you going to open your eyes and see the truth and make your own decision's."
Posted 1/22/13

ElephantShoes wrote:



"Victoria..." She casts a glance at Josh before back to you. "Not right now. This is a story for behind closed doors and not these ones. We all know what happened. I am sorry for everything that has happened to you and your family." She sighs and holds you tight before headed towards the door. "I think its time we go back home, or at least somewhere alone...Vic... you need it."


"that is what I came to tell you. Grandfather insists that I move to live in his castle withhim and....Kayne. If you object and Kayne agrees we can live in peace without threat from others until I must lead our race. There is however one more condition to that...." she sighs.
Posted 1/22/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:



She tears up, "I am not allowed to love you. Only Kayne, my other half, the one who unlocked the true me. I was told by other women that after you bite all other loves for men will fade until it's no longer there. I don't want you near me when it does."


" bullshit the true you do you really believe that crap the only things that changing is ur reason to listen those that are close to you." he points to fia " she's one of your closes friends, he watches out for you helps out the most when you need it and the one time you she's trying to help you not to fall deeper into your darkness you won't listen." he points to her " but whats really bad you wont listen to your own heart if what you say is true about all other loves for men disappear then why is that you stand before me crying.....its because you still love me." and he point to his heart. " no one unlocks your true self only u can.....before i met you i always thought that their wasnt anyone that could love me who could care for me." he looks at you. "thats until i met you showed such kindness towards me you gave me such happiness.... are you willing to throw away ur happiness to be with someone you dont even know or are you going to open your eyes and see the truth and make your own decision's."

She shakes her head sadly, "I cry Josh because Dracul women forget the love of other men faster then normals... And I am already starting to forget why." she whispers quietly. "my true self, a vampires true self is only unlocked by their other half slowly my physical is changing my emotional and mental is next and I am so scared..... Of everything."
Member
32731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 1/22/13


She shakes her head sadly, "I cry Josh because Dracul women forget the love of other men faster then normals... And I am already starting to forget why." she whispers quietly. "my true self, a vampires true self is only unlocked by their other half slowly my physical is changing my emotional and mental is next and I am so scared..... Of everything."

josh walks up to and places one hand on her shoulder. " then let me help......in my village my farther was a great healer and i study under him i know all their is about any kind of injury and or conditions even vampires......victoria do love you and even if you change ill still love you no matter what....i want to help you. Plz just for one time forget about your past, what your grandfather told you. plz just listen to someone else for change. his words carried meaning and he had very serious look with determination of helping her no matter what.
Posted 1/22/13

ghosthunter2424 wrote:



She shakes her head sadly, "I cry Josh because Dracul women forget the love of other men faster then normals... And I am already starting to forget why." she whispers quietly. "my true self, a vampires true self is only unlocked by their other half slowly my physical is changing my emotional and mental is next and I am so scared..... Of everything."


josh walks up to and places one hand on her shoulder. " then let me help......in my village my farther was a great healer and i study under him i know all their is about any kind of injury and or conditions even vampires......victoria do love you and even if you change ill still love you no matter what....i want to help you. Plz just for one time forget about your past, what your grandfather told you. plz just listen to someone else for change. his words carried meaning and he had very serious look with determination of helping her no matter what.

She hisses lightly, "This is no disease or condition this is nothing you can cure Josh. It is a spell a curse that you can not fix e en in your wildest dreams." Her silver and gold eyes darken somehow with her change as she begins to forget more of him.
Member
32731 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / pandora
Online
Posted 1/22/13

She hisses lightly, "This is no disease or condition this is nothing you can cure Josh. It is a spell a curse that you can not fix e en in your wildest dreams." Her silver and gold eyes darken somehow with her change as she begins to forget more of him.

" victoria listen to me i didn't just study healing and medicine i also studied magic spells curses religions of other people. there is away stop the memory loss and i prove that here and now, but you wont let me because you wont to protect me." he thinks for a second. "vic i know you want protect me but now it's my turn to protect you." he stand up and yells " count if you can hear me come here...... i need talk to you."
Posted 1/22/13


Fia stops and chills run down her back before she turns to look at you. "You're leaving? God of course youre leaving." She clenches her jaw shut and shuts her eyes, pinching the bridge of her nose before nodding and opening her eyes. "What else is it Victoria?" Her voice cold.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.