First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
❉ Silva Forests
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/26/13



The giant forest that surrounds the mountains. There is a small road that connects the town to the academy here. To the side, there is a waterfall and springs. During the day, the forest is a beautiful area inhabited by many animals and faeries. It would do your best not to stay for so long, however. When night falls, many powerful demons roam the forests, mercilessly killing anything in their way.
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13
Trinity walked through the dark forest
"uwawah iam lost"
he made a pitiful cry
" damn it why did i decided to look around here at this time"

((first to post woot))
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13


Gigi wandered around the forest, grumbling to herself angrily the entire time, she was mad that she had actually gotten lost in this damn forest. She was secretly a little scared, the trees seemed endless. Her hope was diminishing, but she decided to tough it out with her chest puffed up, ready for anything that would come at her. She noticed the sun was going down, bad sign. There were rumors about demons coming out at night here...Gigi noticed a slender figure ahead, her eyes narrowed and she slowly made her way to the figure, deciding to risk the fact that it might be a demon or another person. Her hand remained on the chain wrapped over her torso, she jumped at the figure and pinned it down to the ground.

"Who are you?" she asked threateningly.

(2nd to post yaaay!)
Posted 1/16/13

yourlittledevil wrote:


Gigi wandered around the forest, grumbling to herself angrily the entire time, she was mad that she had actually gotten lost in this damn forest. She was secretly a little scared, the trees seemed endless. Her hope was diminishing, but she decided to tough it out with her chest puffed up, ready for anything that would come at her. She noticed the sun was going down, bad sign. There were rumors about demons coming out at night here...Gigi noticed a slender figure ahead, her eyes narrowed and she slowly made her way to the figure, deciding to risk the fact that it might be a demon or another person. Her hand remained on the chain wrapped over her torso, she jumped at the figure and pinned it down to the ground.

"Who are you?" she asked threateningly.

(2nd to post yaaay!)


Trinity's eyes widened in fear
"Trinity"
Trintiy shaked slightly
"iam not very tastey i swear "
he said not entirely sure what was going on
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13


Gigi narrowed her eyes at Trinity. "You don't look like a demon..."

She poked Trinity's cheek, then stretched the cheek out to see Trinity's teeth. No fangs. Gigi let go of the cheek carelessly, letting it slap against Trinity's teeth. "Hmm...why are you all alone in the forest?"

Posted 1/16/13


"ouch "
he quickly regained his compuser as he thought to himself
"relax Trinity she dosnt seem to want me dead but just in case"
"let there strength become mind"
he mummered the words as his Mana Drain charged in his hand
"iam lost i was trying to find something"
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13


(umm what does mana drain do? :0 haha so i know how to react, ya kno? )
Posted 1/16/13

yourlittledevil wrote:



(umm what does mana drain do? :0 haha so i know how to react, ya kno? )


((what the name suggests XD it drains mana from caster makeing them feel weak but for fimilair it would probably just feel weird))
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13

(ohhh gotcha lol. i didnt kno what to do since she is familiar mana would not apply XD ty lol)

Gigi started to feel a weird sensation, her body felt cold like her heat was being taken away and she began to feel a little nauseous. She pushed herself off of Trinity, feeling a little sick. Regardless, she decided to act like a tough guy.

"A frail girl like you shouldn't be wandering around here! You get lost," she said as if she herself wasn't lost, "Come on, I'll get you back. You live in the town?"
Posted 1/16/13

yourlittledevil wrote:


(ohhh gotcha lol. i didnt kno what to do since she is familiar mana would not apply XD ty lol)

Gigi started to feel a weird sensation, her body felt cold like her heat was being taken away and she began to feel a little nauseous. She pushed herself off of Trinity, feeling a little sick. Regardless, she decided to act like a tough guy.

"A frail girl like you shouldn't be wandering around here! You get lost," she said as if she herself wasn't lost, "Come on, I'll get you back. You live in the town?"


Trinity flicked his hand dispelling Mana Drain
"a little girl! i even cut my hair and changed my clothes"
he shook his head
"no i cant go i have to find something"
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13


Gigi furrowed her eyebrows, oblivious. "What does cutting your hair have to do with being a girl?"

She suddenly felt healthy again, and stood up, then wiped the dirt of her school skirt. Gigi offered her hand to pull Trinity up. "Find something? Find what?"

(brb in a bit)
Posted 1/16/13 , edited 1/16/13


"iam looking for a waterfall they say if you swim in the lake it falls into it replenishes ones mana"
he gave her a odd look and thought to himself
"really most people figure it out by now, oh well no real reason to tell her"

((ok see you then))
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/16/13

Gigi's eyes widened. Adventure! She'd been dying to go on one, Gigi had been so bored in the academy and this would be the perfect thing to relive her boredom. "Mind if I tag along? You'll need protection..."

She gazed at the sunset, shades of pink and orange caressing the sky. "...especially since it's almost night. You're insane going out this late at night with demons out!"

Gigi smirked, her daredevil self surfacing. "I like that."

She patted Trinitiy's back heartily. "I'm Gigi! Nice meeting ya."
Posted 1/16/13

"yeah iam Trinitiy like i said"
he didnt know how to react to this girl but he wasnt about to turn away help
"so were should i looke"
he examened the bushes for trails
((sorry for the late reply))
The Gifted
1500 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 1/17/13

(lol its ok!!! i fell asleep anyways haha)
Gigi pursed her lips, attempting to remember far back into the past to a survival class she took as a kid. She stuck her finger up, "Look for mold? Mold leads to water."

She smirked, proud of herself for having actually learned something in that class even though she had only joined it as an excuse to explore the wilderness.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.