First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
❉ Silva Forests
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where The Rainbow...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
He half understood what he said. He took a new sandwich out of the pack and handed it to Riku, "Heres another sandwich to make up for the one you lost."
The Gifted
13749 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / THE SOUTH
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Ayami watched them, and could not help but laugh softly. They were an odd pair.
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
Riku glomped on it greatfully. "Shankhs Shyoo..."

((move to dorm thread?))
984 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where The Rainbow...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13 , edited 1/18/13
(( Ok ))
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
*Honey woke up late that day, after a long nap to rest from training the students and patrolling the school grounds. He ate a big breakfast, containing lots of his favourite sweets, kissed his plush bunny goodbye and headed out for the forests. He liked that place, that appealed to his wild, feline side, and many times he would lurk, hidden as if laying an ambush, to watch the animals play. That was what he was doing right now, moving silently, his small body hidden behind bushes or in the branches of trees, as he was changing his location, wandering around aimlessly. As most of the times, he was munching on a lolipop, that made one of his cheeks appear puffy.*
The Gifted
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Aurora thinks that is good to roam around the forest for it is her break time. Being taken care of the elves, nature is a sure place to relax. She stroll around a bit, admiring the beauty of the place. She is very happy and serene since she might have found a place where she could be alone.
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Perceive wrote:

Aurora thinks that is good to roam around the forest for it is her break time. Being taken care of the elves, nature is a sure place to relax. She stroll around a bit, admiring the beauty of the place. She is very happy and serene since she might have found a place where she could be alone.


*After some more roaming, Honey's cat ears twitched a bit. He heard some very light footsteps on the grass. The one who made the sound probably wasn't trying to be sneaky, but they were much quieter than the footsteps of a Human, so they were probably elves. Curious as of who might be, Honey approached, and hidden behind a bush, he saw an angel instead, a girl with brown hair and a pair of white wings, that reflected some of the sunlight. At that moment, Honey felt....weird. He felt a tugging from his one sword, Heaven's Splendor, as if it reacted to the girl's presence, almost as if it was pulled towards her. He was quite surprised at this, as he never had any similar reaction, and observed her with even more attention now, from behind the bush*
The Gifted
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Aurora inhaled and exhaled. She enjoys the fresh air that is present around the forests. The green and tall trees, the colorful flowers, and the birds that chirped around every corner of the forests. She continue to stroll around the place. Admiring the beauty of mother nature has given forth in this world. But for some reason, she felt something that is around the corner. She looked around, she is quite sure someone is there.

"'Hello?? Is anybody there?"
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Perceive wrote:

Aurora inhaled and exhaled. She enjoys the fresh air that is present around the forests. The green and tall trees, the colorful flowers, and the birds that chirped around every corner of the forests. She continue to stroll around the place. Admiring the beauty of mother nature has given forth in this world. But for some reason, she felt something that is around the corner. She looked around, she is quite sure someone is there.

"'Hello?? Is anybody there?"


*Honey's ears twitched again. Normally, he was quite sure he was well hidden....perhaps...perhaps the girl also felt something. Not making any more attempts to keep himself hidden, he stood up from behind the bush, taking a better look at her.*

Who...are you? *his tone surprised and curious, perhaps almost a bit dazed. At that point, he wasn't sure if it was himself that asked, or his sword that communicated via him*
The Gifted
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Aurora was quite surprised on what she saw. A small, child-like creature, perhaps a blood line with a fox, or cat - nevertheless its cute in her eyes.

She is quite speechless, a question mark can be see to her face. ..Then she tilts her head..

"Uhmmm... I am a student of MAA??? and.. you are?" she asked in a very confused tone while she observe the creature in front of her. For some reason she felt there is a connection, but not quite sure what is it.
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Perceive wrote:

Aurora was quite surprised on what she saw. A small, child-like creature, perhaps a blood line with a fox, or cat - nevertheless its cute in her eyes.

She is quite speechless, a question mark can be see to her face. ..Then she tilts her head..

"Uhmmm... I am a student of MAA??? and.. you are?" she asked in a very confused tone while she observe the creature in front of her. For some reason she felt there is a connection, but not quite sure what is it.


Mmmm I'm from the MAA too, neh. *he smiled, looking up at her and walking closer* Haven't see you around...you can call me Honey, neh! And you are?
The Gifted
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
"Oh!" A surprised gasp comes out to Aurora's mouth. She looks towards the creature as approach her.
"I am Aurora, its a pleasure to meet you." She smiles and extends her right hand.
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Perceive wrote:

"Oh!" A surprised gasp comes out to Aurora's mouth. She looks towards the creature as approach her.
"I am Aurora, its a pleasure to meet you." She smiles and extends her right hand.


*He looked at her hand for a moment, then his face was brightened by a wide, childish smile and glomped her, wrapping his small arms around her waist* It's great to meet you, Aurora, neh! I'm sure we'll make great friends, neh!! *his tone excited as he hugged her, then let go of her still smiling* Let's walk together, neh? *he took her hand in his own and started walking* So....you look like a Caster, right? *his tone cheerful*
The Gifted
144 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
A part of her is melting because of cuteness Honey gives.The smile that shines like a radiating sunlight, the cheerfulness and the hug he gives. She tries to calm herself by breathing more heavily. After all she likes cute things. She is also quite puzzled on how this young boy got to the lands of MAA.

She chuckles, "Of course! Of course we will be great friends." She touched Honey's hand as they go for a leisurely walk. She simply nodded to his question.

"Hmmmm.. how did you know??"
The Gifted
27672 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Perceive wrote:

A part of her is melting because of cuteness Honey gives.The smile that shines like a radiating sunlight, the cheerfulness and the hug he gives. She tries to calm herself by breathing more heavily. After all she likes cute things. She is also quite puzzled on how this young boy got to the lands of MAA.

She chuckles, "Of course! Of course we will be great friends." She touched Honey's hand as they go for a leisurely walk. She simply nodded to his question.

"Hmmmm.. how did you know??"


*He looked up at her, while swinging their hands a bit as they walked* Well, you don't seem to be carrying a weapon, and your build doesn't seem toughened for combat either, neh? Of course... *he laughed a bit* I don't look like a Familiar either, but, oh well... *he rubbed the back of his hair, giving her a bright smile* Neh neh, you can fly right? How does it feel? *his tone that of an awed child as they walked*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.