First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
Post Reply CR's English Dubbed Anime
54271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 3/3/18 , edited 3/3/18

Chey93 wrote:

Hi,

Will Crunchyroll be getting the English dub of Ace Attorney soon?


For titles shared with Funimation, due to the partnership agreement having CR=subs, Funi=dubs, no it won't come here.
/forumtopic-965103/crunchyroll-and-funimation-partnership-faq

It is available on Funimation itself, or VRV:
https://www.funimation.com/shows/ace-attorney/
https://vrv.co/series/G6P8ED5K6/Ace-Attorney
17715 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
IN HIS EMBRACE
Offline
Posted 3/6/18 , edited 3/6/18
thanks for the list, but english dubbed is just not the same
114 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/6/18 , edited 3/7/18
Crunchyroll needs to get ALL Funimation dubbs. Or at least the vast majority of them. I had sort of thought that they already had them, guess I was wrong
437 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Jacksonville FL, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/18 , edited 3/8/18
Cowboy Bebop dub WHEN?
30413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/24/18 , edited 3/24/18

Zidaryn wrote:

Crunchyroll needs to get ALL Funimation dubbs. Or at least the vast majority of them. I had sort of thought that they already had them, guess I was wrong


That won't ever happen. The whole partnership between CR and FUNi is based around FUNi dubbing and releasing CR shows dubbed on their site and CR subbing and releasing FUNi owned shows subbed here.
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Joestar Mansion
Offline
Posted 4/4/18 , edited 4/4/18
I know that the English dub for JJBA won't be until CR has permission to get it from Viz Media after it's done airing on TV.
78 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
13
Offline
Posted 4/14/18 , edited 4/14/18
hm
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Sucia Island
Offline
Posted 4/18/18 , edited 4/19/18
Cromartie High School is also available dubbed, all 26 episodes. /cromartie-high-school
54271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
61 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 4/25/18 , edited 4/25/18
/kill-la-kill and the second season of /sword-art-online dubs were just added (April 25)
5083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Online
Posted 4/26/18 , edited 4/26/18
So, the dubbed versions of Kill la Kill and SAO 2 are here. As expected, unavailable in my country. Not that it's a loss for me, but for once it would be nice to get at least one Aniplex dub (Kiznaiver excluded).
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/30/18 , edited 4/30/18

Yoshithehero wrote:

So, the dubbed versions of Kill la Kill and SAO 2 are here. As expected, unavailable in my country. Not that it's a loss for me, but for once it would be nice to get at least one Aniplex dub (Kiznaiver excluded).


how about your lie in april?

146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/30/18 , edited 4/30/18
i just need dubbed version of mobile suit gundam iron blooded orphans season 2, please!
5083 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Finland
Online
Posted 4/30/18 , edited 4/30/18

sastrathegreat wrote:


Yoshithehero wrote:

So, the dubbed versions of Kill la Kill and SAO 2 are here. As expected, unavailable in my country. Not that it's a loss for me, but for once it would be nice to get at least one Aniplex dub (Kiznaiver excluded).


how about your lie in april?



Unavailable in my country. Not that it matters since i've seen it once.
146 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
EARTH
Offline
Posted 4/30/18 , edited 4/30/18

Yoshithehero wrote:


sastrathegreat wrote:


Yoshithehero wrote:

So, the dubbed versions of Kill la Kill and SAO 2 are here. As expected, unavailable in my country. Not that it's a loss for me, but for once it would be nice to get at least one Aniplex dub (Kiznaiver excluded).


how about your lie in april?



Unavailable in my country. Not that it matters since i've seen it once.


uhm.. okay..

First  Prev  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.