First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
In regards to the recent snow in the UK
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
How are you roughing the snow, fellow Britlanders?
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
ahhhh try living in Canada...
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

Catz1297 wrote:

ahhhh try living in Canada...


Canada is probably a lot more sensible about snow. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING has shut down today for nothing more than a few inches of snow.
4330 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / HK
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

RoyalMoon wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:

ahhhh try living in Canada...


Canada is probably a lot more sensible about snow. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING has shut down today for nothing more than a few inches of snow.


you're kidding me right .... no thing shuts down due to snow...
sudden snow storm -> still have to drive to school... fml
17575 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

Catz1297 wrote:


RoyalMoon wrote:


Catz1297 wrote:

ahhhh try living in Canada...


Canada is probably a lot more sensible about snow. Everything, I mean, EVERYTHING has shut down today for nothing more than a few inches of snow.


you're kidding me right .... no thing shuts down due to snow...
sudden snow storm -> still have to drive to school... fml


It's pretty bad. My local petrol station has been completely cleaned out by people 'stocking up' for the ice age they believe is about to happen. I couldn't even get myself a loaf bread at the store yesterday because the morons have completely cleaned out the essentials. This is for a snowstorm that is only supposed to last for two days.
Inklid 
18948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F / England
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
I was looking forward to a few days off school, but the snow seems to have stopped where I am...

We were meant to get 40 hours of snow, where is it?!
50165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
I dealt with it by being 45 minutes late to work!

Stuck outside london bridge for 15 minutes, get there. and train is late, then gets stuck behind another "stuck" train because of "ice"

Gonna hulk out.
20708 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
didnt go to school today
4427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
More snow is needed! I want to make a snowman.
mipegg 
20400 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / England
Online
Posted 1/18/13
Stop being a pussy, its only snow, its not hard to drive it and its not hard to walk in so stop closing things ffs
69716 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
SNOOOOOOOOOOOOOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG, I FUCKING LOVE SNOW! SNOW MORE MORE MORE MORE MORe MORE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
JP-Nya 
18639 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Melksham, Wiltshi...
Offline
Posted 1/18/13

I'm loving it but the cat and the guinea pig aren't best pleased.
Posted 1/18/13

JP-Nya wrote:


I'm loving it but the cat and the guinea pig aren't best pleased.


I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE
16065 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Norway, Oslo
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
Lucky you. There is hardly any snow here in Norway. Depressing winter..
109 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/18/13
It sure is cold in norway, and they are used to much more snow.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.