First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Hearts Academy RP
Riku
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 8/27/13

firestater wrote:

"Oh you can fight him. He loves to fight. And he isn't insulting your school. He just wanted to provoke you. Right Riku?" he said looking at his friend.


[smiles] and rubs Sora's head] boy Sora you know me better then anyone yeah i just wanted to test your skill this school on the other hand has nothing to do with it. i will take in everything your school has to offer me then i will give it my judgment i came here for more power so if this school can't offer me what i want then i don't need to be here.
Posted 8/27/13


"You get right to the point then, don't you?" Erru frowned and gave a shrug. "This school is designed to allow students to learn to protect themselves against heartless. Nobodies make up the school's staff for the most part. We are here to ensure that the heartless don't have power over anyone. Of course a few of the teachers cough, Xemnas, cough! Are almost as bad as the heartless, but if your heart is strong and noble, you'll flourish here."
Posted 8/27/13
Sora brushed his hand away. "Always a smartaleck. So where is the rest of the gang?" He asked him.
Riku
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 8/27/13

firestater wrote:

Sora brushed his hand away. "Always a smartaleck. So where is the rest of the gang?" He asked him.



NatakeErru wrote:



"You get right to the point then, don't you?" Erru frowned and gave a shrug. "This school is designed to allow students to learn to protect themselves against heartless. Nobodies make up the school's staff for the most part. We are here to ensure that the heartless don't have power over anyone. Of course a few of the teachers cough, Xemnas, cough! Are almost as bad as the heartless, but if your heart is strong and noble, you'll flourish here."



Riku:[Hmf] i need no type of training to protect myself i need to be stronger that is all i want is strength got it so called headmaster girly kid. although i don't know your strength or skill i already know you are not stronger then me.

Sorry Sora i don't know where they are.
Enrolled
402 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Top of the World
Offline
Posted 8/29/13
Axel had been watching the group from around the corner and now walked up to them, smiling. He was the home economics teacher, and actually seemed to enjoy teaching the elective, despite his tendency to burn food, laundry, and the classroom.
He was also protective of the Headmaster, and didn't like at all how Riku was talking to her.
"Hey kid, if you keep talking like that, I'll have to get involved, got it memorized?"
He put a hand on Erru's head, giving her a grin. "How's my little twin?"
He always messed with her like that because their hair and eyes were the same color.
They weren't actually related, but he had known her father, and along with Roxas had promised him that he'd help Erru run the school and protect her if anything happened to him.
He didn't know what was in it for him, but he liked to imagine he and Erru were friends at least.
Frowning at Riku, Axel turned to Sora.
"And you skipped Home Ec today. Where have you been?


(-sparkles- BACKSTORY! Also, do we have a Roxas yet? I hope he's okay with me controlling part of his story, )
Riku
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 8/29/13

RenRuki4Life wrote:

Axel had been watching the group from around the corner and now walked up to them, smiling. He was the home economics teacher, and actually seemed to enjoy teaching the elective, despite his tendency to burn food, laundry, and the classroom.
He was also protective of the Headmaster, and didn't like at all how Riku was talking to her.
"Hey kid, if you keep talking like that, I'll have to get involved, got it memorized?"
He put a hand on Erru's head, giving her a grin. "How's my little twin?"
He always messed with her like that because their hair and eyes were the same color.
They weren't actually related, but he had known her father, and along with Roxas had promised him that he'd help Erru run the school and protect her if anything happened to him.
He didn't know what was in it for him, but he liked to imagine he and Erru were friends at least.
Frowning at Riku, Axel turned to Sora.
"And you skipped Home Ec today. Where have you been?


(-sparkles- BACKSTORY! Also, do we have a Roxas yet? I hope he's okay with me controlling part of his story, )


Riku:Hay you Red Hair Shut up no one was talking to you and if you have a problem with me and the way i talk feel free to do something about it.[hmf] i can tell you have darkness in your heart but you're to Damn kind to use it right so in my eyes you're a weakling got it Red Hair. Yo headmaster if you wish to ever achieve that dream of yours then you better start getting tougher and loose that so called kind side you have. it may not be bad to have a heart but when the time comes can you really say you'll be ready [hmf] everyone of you are weak at this state you would not last one day in the hell me and Sora went through. [Starts to walk away looks back] [So are you guys coming or not Riku Says to everyone]
Posted 8/29/13
"I was with the headmaster."He said to Axel. He looked back at Riku. "I'm staying here Riku. There is something dangerous at this school. More dangerous than anything we have been through. And the headmaster is the only one to have survived it. We need the whole team to take it down." He said in serious tone that was highly unusual for him.
Riku
19933 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / With my wife in t...
Offline
Posted 8/29/13 , edited 8/29/13

firestater wrote:

"I was with the headmaster."He said to Axel. He looked back at Riku. "I'm staying here Riku. There is something dangerous at this school. More dangerous than anything we have been through. And the headmaster is the only one to have survived it. We need the whole team to take it down." He said in serious tone that was highly unusual for him.


Riku:[Smiles] Who said anything about leaving. i already know that this school is in danger and i also know that no one here is truly ready in order for use to win against this unknown enemy we must use everything we have and got........So i'm going to teach you Three How to Awaken your Dark powers if you're up to it. [Riku Thinks to himself.]Although this will give them an edge that must have the heart to stay in the light if that waver even a tiny bit they could be lost just like i was back then.

[Sora, Riku Flash Back]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHt1Tj6Kes0
Riku:how will you fight without a weapon?

Sora:i know now, i don't need the keyblade, i got a better weapon. my heart

Riku:your heart? what good will that weak little thing do for you?

Sora:although my heart may be weak, it's not alone.
It's grow with each new experience, and it's found a home with all the friends i've made.
I've become a part of their heart just as they've become a part of mine and if they think of me now and then... if they don't forget me... then our hearts will be one.
i don't need a weapon. my friends are my power!
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.