Remove this ad
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
Post Reply Do you hide the fact that you watch anime?
Erikku 
23071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
I am open with all my hobbies including anime. If some one simply does not like me just because i watch anime then their loss. I would also like to point out that anime is part of who i am and it is nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
Posted 4/26/13

Erikku wrote:

I am open with all my hobbies including anime. If some one simply does not like me just because i watch anime then their loss. I would also like to point out that anime is part of who i am and it is nothing to hide or be ashamed of.


anime is for children, why do you watch it?

Erikku 
23071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

AruarianDance wrote:


Erikku wrote:

I am open with all my hobbies including anime. If some one simply does not like me just because i watch anime then their loss. I would also like to point out that anime is part of who i am and it is nothing to hide or be ashamed of.


anime is for children, why do you watch it?



You are basing that off of what?
Scientist Moderator
digs 
35157 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
I'm not super open about it, but I'll talk with people that I know also enjoy it. There is too much stigma against anime fans where I live.
Posted 4/26/13

Erikku wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:


Erikku wrote:

I am open with all my hobbies including anime. If some one simply does not like me just because i watch anime then their loss. I would also like to point out that anime is part of who i am and it is nothing to hide or be ashamed of.


anime is for children, why do you watch it?



You are basing that off of what?


anime was first made in Japan when pokemon came out which was for kids, everything else is childish. when you watch anime you start to like other baby things like lego and milk
Erikku 
23071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

AruarianDance wrote:


Erikku wrote:


AruarianDance wrote:


Erikku wrote:

I am open with all my hobbies including anime. If some one simply does not like me just because i watch anime then their loss. I would also like to point out that anime is part of who i am and it is nothing to hide or be ashamed of.


anime is for children, why do you watch it?



You are basing that off of what?


anime was first made in Japan when pokemon came out which was for kids, everything else is childish. when you watch anime you start to like other baby things like lego and milk


Your argument is extremely flawed and also i don't waste my time arguing with trolls.
Posted 4/26/13 , edited 4/26/13


because you know i'm right.
hiya34 
42481 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Albuquerque NM
Online
Posted 4/26/13

hickey1992 wrote:

A few of my friends are into anime but they only confine themselves to actioney ones.
If I could just make them watch Clannad or perhaps Toradora then my mission would be accomplished.
If somebody insults anime then I simply say whatever I shall watch my anime and you can watch your Jersey Shore or whatever other crappy reality show is hot this month.


You sir suffer from the same problem as me, i finally got my younger brother to watch them and he loved them, my friends on the other hand >.> still working on that.
11510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / In a potato
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
Dont hide but dont just go out and advertise it.
like if someone asked me if i watched anime i would say yeah but i dont bring it up in everyday conversations
11510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / M / In a potato
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
If anime is for children then why is your picture from a anime?
13130 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Granite Bay, CA
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
Not at all haha. Probably because all my friends watch it as well :D
Erikku 
23071 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 4/26/13

Dodebebop wrote:

If anime is for children then why is your picture from a anime?

He is just a troll ignore him.
23018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Hell
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
I happily promote that I watch anime and read manga, including hentai and doujinshi. I've successfully converted several people who used to use the argument that anime and manga were childish and only for children and now those individuals are hooked on various anime and manga, though there have been some backfires when they wanted to jump into the abyss that is AMV /0... i warned them...lol

At work I very proudly wear my Asuka pen on my name tag and promote various sites to people that ask about anime and manga.
12110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
I don't tell anyone I watch anime mostly because I don't want anyone to think I'm like what other anime watching people are like.

I refuse to let any one attribute of myself define who I am to other people.
279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Just keep pinning...
Offline
Posted 4/26/13
Not really. It only comes up unless someone else mentions they watch too.
First  Prev  28  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.