First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are all teenage girls this masochistic?
69810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

karmacide wrote:

But she fucked you before she called the cops didn't she?


No, unfortunately, but the police-ladies totally dig me. Again, thanks guys!
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Thanks for the tip. Ready to get off that soapbox yet?
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

It's interesting because the term "nice guy" only applies to guys who are nice to girls. There's no rule saying that a "nice guy" has to be nice to other guys.

Treat women right, get laid, then laugh at all the assholes who you hate that didn't get any. It's a lot more rewarding than conforming to the cliche idea that you have to be a prick to women in order to get laid.


Is that your definition of nice? Being 'nice' in order to get laid isn't being 'nice'. It's being deceitful.


That's only if it's the only reason that you are nice to them. A lot of guys just find it easier to be nice to women than it is to be nice to men. It goes along with that whole evolutionary need to protect those that are weaker yet vital to the survival of a species.

I still think being deceitful is better than being a terrible, irresponsible, unintelligent and unreliable douche. After all, it's more pleasant.



So is that how you view women? Weak and pathetic little creatures who need your protection? It's in THEIR best interest if you're deceitful to them instead of showing them your true nature? Are you kidding?

I would hate anyone who treated me kindly just because they though I was weak and needed their protection. And uh being 'deceitful' is 'terrible', 'irresponsible' and 'unintelligent'.


Hmm. Yes, I see now. You're thinking in a strictly modern societal view. One of abundant resource and leisure. You see, women in general, are weaker than men. This is not up for dispute. When we didn't have fancy homes, nice cars, and guns, women """""did""""" in fact need to be protected by men from competition and predators. In fact, it's still the same today in many less advanced societies. Many still act upon this natural process because it's in our very nature. This too, can not be disputed.

Most species have the same hierarchy. Men protect the females, and fend off competition and predators.

Hate it or not, it's life.


Wow... You know it's funny, but I bet I have more reasons to be a sexist than you. I mean seriously I'm surprised that I respect women as much as I do.

I mean here's why...

1. I was adopted and my biological mother didn't view me as her kid. She said I was more my adopted mothers kid than her own.
2. My adopted mother told me she never wanted to be a mother and said my dad forced her to adopt us just to keep her in his life.
3. My principal treated me like garbage everyday... Here's one of the many things she did to me--> http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-788453/ever-been-bullied-by-a-teacher?pg=3 (it's on the 4th page if you really care.)

But I'm not like that. I'm not a sexist, I have a lot of respect for women. I've met strong women, women that make 'chest beating' sexists like you look like a joke.

Women don't need men to protect them. Some might, but not all
.


There's no good reason for anybody to be a sexist. I feel that you didn't grasp what I said at all though. I won't go over it again. As for me being a sexist? Not at all, I have great respect for women, or I wouldn't be nice to them. It's similar to why I'm an ass towards a lot of men who are mean to women. Stop making accusations that you have no evidence for.

Your baseless assumptions are putting more dents in your highly flawed logic than it is fixing.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:


karmacide wrote:

But she fucked you before she called the cops didn't she?


No, unfortunately, but the police-ladies totally dig me. Again, thanks guys!


Try asserting your male dominance on those policewomen, I'm sure it will go over well.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

@Anime1Games


Dude how many girlfriends have you had? How many long term relationships? Don't call me a sexist if you don't know what your talking about. I'm speaking from experience... Men can be pigs, and women can be just as bad. Chill out dude you sound like you've been burned a few times. I have too, but that doesn't make me a sexist douche bag. Human nature is human nature plain and simple. If you have examples of how I'm wrong then do tell. Otherwise get a little life experience under your belt and then we'll talk. I meant no offense to anyone and made that clear. Stop slinging mud if you can't back it up...


1. If I sounded like I've been burned than I would sound like you.

2. I'm not slinging mud and I can back it up. All I do is quote one of your messages and say 'There'. You're providing plenty of proof.

3. You can't say something 'offensive' and than play the 'I meant no offense' card, expecting no one to take offense. Life doesn't work that way. Especially when you aren't giving examples of what other people believe. You're stating what you believe.


karmacide wrote:

From my experience dumbfuck women are attracted to assholes, intelligent more mature women that you can actually have a conversation with are more attracted to success, motivation and confidence, personality.

If you are just looking to get laid, whatever, be an asshole, you'll pull one in.




LOL! What experience are the two of you talking about? How many girlfriends have you had? I mean anyone can make up a number and say 'they all acted that way', but I doubt anyone can prove that without a reason of doubt.
69810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

karmacide wrote:

Try asserting your male dominance on those policewomen, I'm sure it will go over well.


I smack their ass every time they walk past my cage, so I think they know their place.
18232 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Downey
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:


karmacide wrote:

Try asserting your male dominance on those policewomen, I'm sure it will go over well.


I smack their ass every time they walk past my cage, so I think they know their place.


Remember this advice.
They are not really trying to resist. They are tsunderes. So, just keep on at it.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

It's interesting because the term "nice guy" only applies to guys who are nice to girls. There's no rule saying that a "nice guy" has to be nice to other guys.

Treat women right, get laid, then laugh at all the assholes who you hate that didn't get any. It's a lot more rewarding than conforming to the cliche idea that you have to be a prick to women in order to get laid.


Is that your definition of nice? Being 'nice' in order to get laid isn't being 'nice'. It's being deceitful.


That's only if it's the only reason that you are nice to them. A lot of guys just find it easier to be nice to women than it is to be nice to men. It goes along with that whole evolutionary need to protect those that are weaker yet vital to the survival of a species.

I still think being deceitful is better than being a terrible, irresponsible, unintelligent and unreliable douche. After all, it's more pleasant.



So is that how you view women? Weak and pathetic little creatures who need your protection? It's in THEIR best interest if you're deceitful to them instead of showing them your true nature? Are you kidding?

I would hate anyone who treated me kindly just because they though I was weak and needed their protection. And uh being 'deceitful' is 'terrible', 'irresponsible' and 'unintelligent'.


Hmm. Yes, I see now. You're thinking in a strictly modern societal view. One of abundant resource and leisure. You see, women in general, are weaker than men. This is not up for dispute. When we didn't have fancy homes, nice cars, and guns, women did in fact need to be protected by men from competition and predators. In fact, it's still the same today in many less advanced societies. Many still act upon this natural process because it's in our very nature. This too, can not be disputed.

Most species have the same hierarchy. Men protect the females, and fend off competition and predators.

Hate it or not, it's life.


Wow... You know it's funny, but I bet I have more reasons to be a sexist than you. I mean seriously I'm surprised that I respect women as much as I do.

I mean here's why...

1. I was adopted and my biological mother didn't view me as her kid. She said I was more my adopted mothers kid than her own.
2. My adopted mother told me she never wanted to be a mother and said my dad forced her to adopt us just to keep her in his life.
3. My principal treated me like garbage everyday... Here's one of the many things she did to me--> http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-788453/ever-been-bullied-by-a-teacher?pg=3 (it's on the 4th page if you really care.)

But I'm not like that. I'm not a sexist, I have a lot of respect for women. I've met strong women, women that make 'chest beating' sexists like you look like a joke.

Women don't need men to protect them. Some might, but not all
.


There's no good reason for anybody to be a sexist. I feel that you didn't grasp what I said at all though. I won't go over it again. As for me being a sexist? Not at all, I have great respect for women, or I wouldn't be nice to them. It's similar to why I'm an ass towards a lot of men who are mean to women. Stop making accusations that you have no evidence for.



LOL what you just said is sexist! I grasped what you said perfectly! You won't go over it again because you know the result would be the same! Yes there are countries out there that treat women like garbage and nominate them the official 'baby carriers' of the world. Hell sexism, which is hate, is why that poor Pakistani girl was shot in the head on her way to school.

You guys need to realize that your view of women is horrible and it's wrong. You can't judge an entire gender based on your so called experience.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13

LOL! What experience are the two of you talking about? How many girlfriends have you had? I mean anyone can make up a number and say 'they all acted that way', but I doubt anyone can prove that without a reason of doubt.


Like I said, has just been my experience. I'm not trying to say more or less than that.
65265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13
@Anime1Games

Yet again you say something and don't back it up. If a person has an unpleasant experience with a member of the opposite sex they are entitled to feel how ever they want whether that feeling is warranted or not. I notice you like to throw labels around, but you haven't said shit about your own experiences. So like I said if you have a case to make then back it otherwise you just sound a wee bit petty and naive....

Also, I'm not going into it here, but your childhood was all roses compared to mine. Referring to a shitty childhood is just a cop out. Have your father put a gun to your head and then we'll trade war stories...
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:


karmacide wrote:

Try asserting your male dominance on those policewomen, I'm sure it will go over well.


I smack their ass every time they walk past my cage, so I think they know their place.


Yeah you're 14 right?
2185 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13




It's not my experience. It's the collective experience of millions of years of evolution. Please stop pissing on science. You did not comprehend a single thing I said. You are confusing objective observations with subjective beliefs. You don't have a shred of rational thought in any of your arguments.
69810 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:

Yeah you're 14 right?


No, I'm 40, unemployed, and live in my mums basement. Well, lived, since now I'm in prison.
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
This thread is such a clusterfuck trainwreck. I'm laughing my ass off here.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

karmacide wrote:


LOL! What experience are the two of you talking about? How many girlfriends have you had? I mean anyone can make up a number and say 'they all acted that way', but I doubt anyone can prove that without a reason of doubt.


Like I said, has just been my experience. I'm not trying to say more or less than that.


You're 25. I would love to know what kind of experience a 25 year old can have that would suggest that you're correct. Hell you could be 200 and I would still question the amount of experience you could possibly have.


moneygrip3030 wrote:

@Anime1Games

Yet again you say something and don't back it up. If a person has an unpleasant experience with a member of the opposite sex they are entitled to feel how ever they want whether that feeling is warranted or not. I notice you like to throw labels around, but you haven't said shit about your own experiences. So like I said if you have a case to make then back it otherwise you just sound a wee bit petty and naive....


You're posts! Do I need to quote them all and say 'there' or what? You have a broad, generalization of women! I should rephrase that. You have a broad, negative generalization of women! You told me not too long ago to act 'aloof' around one and tell you what happens. If that isn't negative than you are the petty, naive one.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.