Remove this ad
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are all teenage girls this masochistic?
72438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13
This is the funniest thing that's happened on CR in a while. Thank God the mods are asleep.
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Dude are you trolling or lying about your age? You really some across as someone who doesn't know a damn thing about human nature let alone women. Get off your high horse and chill. It's a message board on CR for crying out loud. And As I stated earlier my posts did not pertain to all women I was just sharing a bit of my experience with some women because a fellow user asked,,, I also notice you have yet to back up any of your "opinions", and they are just that your personal opinions with your own experiences. Sounds like a closet case to me.... And yes this is thread is getting to be beyond ridiculous and unintentionally funny....

"That's not science it's sexism" damn that's rich...


He's a troll. But he's wasting his own time by helping me get a better grasp of my own understanding on the topic. I should remember to thank him later.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

I wasn't aware that evolution was sexist. Again, you're confusing objective observation with subjective belief. There's no such thing as an objective form of sexism, as sexism is a subjective belief.

It's okay if you want to admit that you're missing a few chromosomes.


lol this whole 'science' and 'evolution' is just your cowardly way of gaining some footing in this argument. It's happened before. You can either take a biblical route and say that 'God made man dominate over women' or you can take the science route and say 'evolution this and evolution that' and escape from having to really explain yourself. It's like the whole evolution debate itself. I ask one question about evolution and your answer would be 'evolution and millions of years of it!'

It's just an escape word. You have nothing else to go on do you?


You're the only one who has nothing to go on. You have literally nothing in your glass arguments. I've already broken a few, why not a few more?

You think evolution is an escape word to describe human nature? Look, evolution IS human nature, and human nature IS evolution. Deal with it.


That's an escape! My argument isn't made of glass and if it was, it would be more than what you have. All you're doing is beating your chest and wanting to fool yourself into think you're some great protector. LOL. How sad is that? You described yourself perfectly didn't you? 'Women need to be protected and lied to.'

This isn't 'science', 'evolution' or 'human nature'. This is just one more sexist who doesn't have an argument. You're escaping right now!

Why don't you say this next--> "I'm tired of arguing with idiots who'll never understand anything about science or human nature! You can go ahead and believe whatever you want to!" That would totally put me in my place!
22317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Washington, Unite...
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13
I feel like my head is going to explode reading some of these comments.
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
This thread again.

Some stupid people like being disrespected.
Some smart people like being respected.

It's literally that simple.
72438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/20/13

DetectiveAlex wrote:

Some stupid people like being disrespected.
Some smart people like being respected.



♪♪Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to be used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
some of them want to be abused.♪♪
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

I wasn't aware that evolution was sexist. Again, you're confusing objective observation with subjective belief. There's no such thing as an objective form of sexism, as sexism is a subjective belief.

It's okay if you want to admit that you're missing a few chromosomes.


lol this whole 'science' and 'evolution' is just your cowardly way of gaining some footing in this argument. It's happened before. You can either take a biblical route and say that 'God made man dominate over women' or you can take the science route and say 'evolution this and evolution that' and escape from having to really explain yourself. It's like the whole evolution debate itself. I ask one question about evolution and your answer would be 'evolution and millions of years of it!'

It's just an escape word. You have nothing else to go on do you?


You're the only one who has nothing to go on. You have literally nothing in your glass arguments. I've already broken a few, why not a few more?

You think evolution is an escape word to describe human nature? Look, evolution IS human nature, and human nature IS evolution. Deal with it.


That's an escape! My argument isn't made of glass and if it was, it would be more than what you have. All you're doing is beating your chest and wanting to fool yourself into think you're some great protector. LOL. How sad is that? You described yourself perfectly didn't you? 'Women need to be protected and lied to.'

This isn't 'science', 'evolution' or 'human nature'. This is just one more sexist who doesn't have an argument. You're escaping right now!

Why don't you say this next--> "I'm tired of arguing with idiots who'll never understand anything about science or human nature! You can go ahead and believe whatever you want to!" That would totally put me in my place!


When did I say I lie to women to sleep with women? That was your misconception.

You actually think you have a stronger argument when you are using Ad Hominem's to attack what you perceive as my personal character left and right? On top of that, you're wrong about every thing you have stated. This isn't even a debate or argument. You're playing a children's game, and losing horribly at it.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Dude are you trolling or lying about your age? You really some across as someone who doesn't know a damn thing about human nature let alone women. Get off your high horse and chill. It's a message board on CR for crying out loud. And As I stated earlier my posts did not pertain to all women I was just sharing a bit of my experience with some women because a fellow user asked,,, I also notice you have yet to back up any of your "opinions", and they are just that your personal opinions with your own experiences. Sounds like a closet case to me.... And yes this is thread is getting to be beyond ridiculous and unintentionally funny....

"That's not science it's sexism" damn that's rich...





netdisorder wrote:


moneygrip3030 wrote:

Dude are you trolling or lying about your age? You really some across as someone who doesn't know a damn thing about human nature let alone women. Get off your high horse and chill. It's a message board on CR for crying out loud. And As I stated earlier my posts did not pertain to all women I was just sharing a bit of my experience with some women because a fellow user asked,,, I also notice you have yet to back up any of your "opinions", and they are just that your personal opinions with your own experiences. Sounds like a closet case to me.... And yes this is thread is getting to be beyond ridiculous and unintentionally funny....

"That's not science it's sexism" damn that's rich...


He's a troll. But he's wasting his own time by helping me get a better grasp of my own understanding on the topic. I should remember to thank him later.


And now I'm a troll. You two don't agree with what I'm saying, you can't argue your way out of this and now I'm a troll. moneygrip3030 you say all I need to do is act 'aloof' around women and see what happens and netsdisorder says women are weak and 'science' and 'evolution' prove it and yet I'm the troll.

Would I be less of a troll if I said 'Women are pathetic little things that can be picked up by acting 'aloof'?

You guys have nothing to back yourselves up with. You have nothing!
3072 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:


DetectiveAlex wrote:

Some stupid people like being disrespected.
Some smart people like being respected.



♪♪Some of them want to use you
Some of them want to be used by you
Some of them want to abuse you
some of them want to be abused.♪♪


And some just want a fair and mutually respectable relationship.
61219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I know he's probably just baiting me. but I can't stand self righteous assholes. There I said it. This is the most fun I've had on a CR forum ever maybe....
2031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Loading Request.....
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
LOL this is getting interesting
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

DetectiveAlex wrote:

This thread again.

Some stupid people like being disrespected.
Some smart people like being respected.

It's literally that simple.


Don't forget the people who like pointing out their observations of the thread in an attempt to come across as indifferent, and thus "cool".
72438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 1/20/13

DetectiveAlex wrote:

And some just want a fair and mutually respectable relationship.


I travelled the world and the seven seas looking for just that, but it didn't work out.
Then again, who am I to disagree?
2183 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

I know he's probably just baiting me. but I can't stand self righteous assholes. There I said it. This is the most fun I've had on a CR forum ever maybe....


It's certainly interesting, but not as fun as the 2007-2008 CR going legit flame war.
61219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Dude you have no argument other than we are all sexists. Put up or shut up. You sound less intelligent with each post homey...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.