First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Are all teenage girls this masochistic?
69650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I think that we've come to the agreement that all girl's ARE in fact masochistic.
Glad we've cleared that up.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Well I guess you really don't know shit about the average American experience do you? Nice suburb I bet. You can't possibly be serious at this point since I've called you out several times to back up your asinine assumptions with your person experience and you have yet to do so. If you're just trolling then whatever. Maybe some else can glean some sort of wisdom out of this mess....



1. I live in a town called Oxford. My house is right next to a cornfield.

2. Isn't that what you're doing? Throwing out your asinine assumptions with your own personal experience?

3. I'm not trolling. Just because I disagree with you and your generalization of women doesn't mean I'm trolling.

And what does 'bating' mean on a forum?
1177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Nowhere, MI
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:

I think that we've come to the agreement that all girl's ARE in fact masochistic.
Glad we've cleared that up.


Every last one of them.
Posted 1/20/13
I wouldn't consider going after three girls at the same time as being a nice guy. Argue with me if you will but even though the invites were noncommittal, the mere fact that you had a lil fuss over them rejecting you means that it wasn't so noncommittal after all. It's only right you got rejected. I feel for those guys who are actually nice people. Sadly, you're not one of them. Don't kill me for my opinion. This is just the impression i had when i read your story.

with that out of the way, those girls are masochists. some like to go after people that don't want them as a form of challenge or just out of boredom.
69650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:

And what does 'bating' mean on a forum?


It means posting something controversial, with the hope that someone will reply and start an argument.
You're welcome.
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I don't think the girls who stay with abusers are masochists. They don't necessarily enjoy being abused, they just love the person they're with so much that they're willing to tolerate it in hope that he will change his ways.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

haikinka wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:

And what does 'bating' mean on a forum?


It means posting something controversial, with the hope that someone will reply and start an argument.
You're welcome.


I see. Thanks for clearing that up for me.

I thought it meant getting them to say something that would get them banned from the from forum.
26307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Washington, Unite...
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

DetectiveAlex wrote:

I don't think the girls who stay with abusers are masochists. They don't necessarily enjoy being abused, they just love the person they're with so much that they're willing to tolerate it in hope that he will change his ways.


Or they're scared! Leaving abusive situations can actually be really dangerous.
2187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Behind you
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

I wasn't aware that evolution was sexist. Again, you're confusing objective observation with subjective belief. There's no such thing as an objective form of sexism, as sexism is a subjective belief.

It's okay if you want to admit that you're missing a few chromosomes.


lol this whole 'science' and 'evolution' is just your cowardly way of gaining some footing in this argument. It's happened before. You can either take a biblical route and say that 'God made man dominate over women' or you can take the science route and say 'evolution this and evolution that' and escape from having to really explain yourself. It's like the whole evolution debate itself. I ask one question about evolution and your answer would be 'evolution and millions of years of it!'

It's just an escape word. You have nothing else to go on do you?


You're the only one who has nothing to go on. You have literally nothing in your glass arguments. I've already broken a few, why not a few more?

You think evolution is an escape word to describe human nature? Look, evolution IS human nature, and human nature IS evolution. Deal with it.


That's an escape! My argument isn't made of glass and if it was, it would be more than what you have. All you're doing is beating your chest and wanting to fool yourself into think you're some great protector. LOL. How sad is that? You described yourself perfectly didn't you? 'Women need to be protected and lied to.'

This isn't 'science', 'evolution' or 'human nature'. This is just one more sexist who doesn't have an argument. You're escaping right now!

Why don't you say this next--> "I'm tired of arguing with idiots who'll never understand anything about science or human nature! You can go ahead and believe whatever you want to!" That would totally put me in my place!


When did I say I lie to women to sleep with women? That was your misconception.

You actually think you have a stronger argument when you are using Ad Hominem's to attack what you perceive as my personal character left and right? On top of that, you're wrong about every thing you have stated. This isn't even a debate or argument. You're playing a children's game, and losing horribly at it.


Losing? Could you point out the part where I said 'Lie to sleep with them'?

If you have to lie in order to get ahead than go for it. And it's not about winning or losing. I couldn't care less if I can change your mind or not.


Deceit = Form of lie.

I'm glad that you believe I'm referring to myself when speaking about collective understandings. It only proves my point further. At this rate, you may as well auction off your remaining chromosomes.


So you can't point out the part where I said you lie in order to sleep with women? That's another form of escape. You pretend the person you're arguing about never asked a question, you gloss over it and you throw out some random insult. And you call me a troll.


Oh? You're the one deflecting the topic at hand. I happen to know how to steer in a straight line and keep on topic. You bad boy, you.

By the way, I just highlighted the point where you mention me lying. Although it was after I had asked where I had said I lie to sleep with women. But still, I found it amusing that it's actually there!

I'm still dissapointed that you can say somebody deceives women, and when a person responds that they don't lie to get laid, you played the word game. As if deceit and lies don't run along the exact same vein.

In any case, men are programmed to protect and nurture women, so that they can ensure future offspring. Fun fact: Men masturbate frequently because it replenishes their sperm. Old sperm makes it more difficult to get women pregnant.
69650 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

karmacide wrote:

Every last one of them.


Aimyay 
21452 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / The Great White N...
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

Anime1Games wrote:

So these girls were your friends? You asked them out? All, but one rejected you, by the sounds of it in a nice way. One went out with you and she decided not to take things any further with you. You got upset, cut them all loose and then you start treating them like trash.

I bet they're making fun of you. I mean if someone was my friend up until the point I turned them down, than I would know they wanted more out of me than just my friendship. To be honest with you, I would say you're the bad guy here. I mean look at what you just wrote.

I feel sorry for these girls and if they are pissing you off. I would say you deserve it.


You're damn right they made fun of me. Gossip spreads like weeds.
I didn't invite them because I wanted them lay with them. I invited them out somewhere else other than school just because I wanted to see them. That was stupid of me because asking a member of the opposite sex to do something outside of a classroom of this age group obviously means you want to to be involved in a romantic relationship and you want them to take the next step, right?

Saying I was interested engaging in an intimate relationship was a bit out of context. I had thought of these girls as friends of mine, and after spending large portions of my time with them at school I thought it was a good idea to hang out together some place we weren't obligated to be. The idea that I might at some point date one was an afterthought.
They were single so I didn't think it would be an issue.

Them being the stock school girl archetypes in regards to spreading gossip, word that I had "asked out" out these girls bit me in the ass.
My name at school was shit-canned by them out of some stupid assumption they made on their own.

It's not like reputation matters to me now, high school is almost done for me and I just want to get out.

But what concerns me is that they think they can just fall back into the arms they stepped on as if I'm obligated to give half a shit.
They can't take any of the blatantly obvious hints that I don't want to share in any type of intercourse with them whatsoever, whether it be verbal or physical.

And now it's gotten to where I simply don't care anymore. I just treat those three however I want.





64259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / N.C.
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
Dude when you call people sexist or make assumptions based on message board posts you are in fact acting like a troll or maybe you're really that ignorant about the real world. Yet again you fail to back up a single statement with anything other than your own so far unqualified opinion, and if I really need to explain the concept of baiting a person by calling them derogatory terms than you're a lost cause...
3088 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

summerxwillems wrote:


DetectiveAlex wrote:

I don't think the girls who stay with abusers are masochists. They don't necessarily enjoy being abused, they just love the person they're with so much that they're willing to tolerate it in hope that he will change his ways.


Or they're scared! Leaving abusive situations can actually be really dangerous.


That's a possibility too. Abusers suck pretty bad come to think of it.
5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:


Anime1Games wrote:


netdisorder wrote:

I wasn't aware that evolution was sexist. Again, you're confusing objective observation with subjective belief. There's no such thing as an objective form of sexism, as sexism is a subjective belief.

It's okay if you want to admit that you're missing a few chromosomes.


lol this whole 'science' and 'evolution' is just your cowardly way of gaining some footing in this argument. It's happened before. You can either take a biblical route and say that 'God made man dominate over women' or you can take the science route and say 'evolution this and evolution that' and escape from having to really explain yourself. It's like the whole evolution debate itself. I ask one question about evolution and your answer would be 'evolution and millions of years of it!'

It's just an escape word. You have nothing else to go on do you?


You're the only one who has nothing to go on. You have literally nothing in your glass arguments. I've already broken a few, why not a few more?

You think evolution is an escape word to describe human nature? Look, evolution IS human nature, and human nature IS evolution. Deal with it.


That's an escape! My argument isn't made of glass and if it was, it would be more than what you have. All you're doing is beating your chest and wanting to fool yourself into think you're some great protector. LOL. How sad is that? You described yourself perfectly didn't you? 'Women need to be protected and lied to.'

This isn't 'science', 'evolution' or 'human nature'. This is just one more sexist who doesn't have an argument. You're escaping right now!

Why don't you say this next--> "I'm tired of arguing with idiots who'll never understand anything about science or human nature! You can go ahead and believe whatever you want to!" That would totally put me in my place!


When did I say I lie to women to sleep with women? That was your misconception.

You actually think you have a stronger argument when you are using Ad Hominem's to attack what you perceive as my personal character left and right? On top of that, you're wrong about every thing you have stated. This isn't even a debate or argument. You're playing a children's game, and losing horribly at it.


Losing? Could you point out the part where I said 'Lie to sleep with them'?

If you have to lie in order to get ahead than go for it. And it's not about winning or losing. I couldn't care less if I can change your mind or not.


Deceit = Form of lie.

I'm glad that you believe I'm referring to myself when speaking about collective understandings. It only proves my point further. At this rate, you may as well auction off your remaining chromosomes.


So you can't point out the part where I said you lie in order to sleep with women? That's another form of escape. You pretend the person you're arguing about never asked a question, you gloss over it and you throw out some random insult. And you call me a troll.


Oh? You're the one deflecting the topic at hand. I happen to know how to steer in a straight line and keep on topic. You bad boy, you.

By the way, I just highlighted the point where you mention me lying. Although it was after I had asked where I had said I lie to sleep with women. But still, I found it amusing that it's actually there!

I'm still dissapointed that you can say somebody deceives women, and when a person responds that they don't lie to get laid, you played the word game. As if deceit and lies don't run along the exact same vein.

In any case, men are programmed to protect and nurture women, so that they can ensure future offspring. Fun fact: Men masturbate frequently because it replenishes their sperm. Old sperm makes it more difficult to get women pregnant.


1. You're deflecting.

2. You didn't highlight the part where I said you were lying in order to get laid.

3. I have no idea what you' re aiming for when you said 'I'm still dissapointed that you can say somebody deceives women, and when a person responds that they don't lie to get laid, you played the word game. As if deceit and lies don't run along the exact same vein.' i know people lie in order to get laid. When did I say that people don't?

4. Guys masturbate because it feels great. I doubt anyone does it and thinks 'well time to replenish the ole' sperm!' <-- In my head I imagined Goofy saying that.


5987 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/20/13

moneygrip3030 wrote:

Dude when you call people sexist or make assumptions based on message board posts you are in fact acting like a troll or maybe you're really that ignorant about the real world. Yet again you fail to back up a single statement with anything other than your own so far unqualified opinion, and if I really need to explain the concept of baiting a person by calling them derogatory terms than you're a lost cause...


When you act and sound like a sexist than you run the risk of being called a sexist. You called me a 'self righteous asshole' based on my posts. So... is it ok to call you a hypocrite?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.