First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
FFXI and Seekers of Adoulin
10830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/20/13 , edited 1/31/13
I've been playing this while waiting for FFXIV. Seekers of Adoulin is also coming soon adding two new classes as well as a entire new region.

Does anyone else still play?

17043 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Washington
Offline
Posted 1/20/13
I used to haha, tho I never did get passed level 30 I think. I am still surprised that the game still has such a strong following! This is why I am still holding out hope for FFIV
23815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / NY
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
I was shocked to hear of another expansion for FF11, but the game is still going strong! I havent played in about 5 years and I dont have a pc to play it on anymore, but I'm waiting patiently for 14.
66553 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Its been a while since I played. FFXIV has taken over my MMO cravings for now.
Dutch Moderator
19180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 1/28/13
I'm eagerly awaiting Seekers of Adoulin myself although I still have to finish Wings of the Goddess as well.

Shirai currently playing on Bahamut
806 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Charleston, SC
Offline
Posted 1/30/13
Steam has FFXI and all expansions up to "Wings of the Goddess" for 19.99!!!!!!! I'd start again but I'll be nowhere near endgame in a few months when XIV re-releases. Sigh...wish I'd never stopped playing XI.
10830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 1/31/13 , edited 1/31/13
For the very first time in the history of FFXI




Exp rings are also being doubled so players will able to earn even more exp :blink:

Edit: As if already being able to earn 30~40 levels in a day in abyssea wasn't enough lol this will make it possible to max a job in roughly 2 days from level 1.
36228 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 2/1/13
I miss the heyday of FFXI. the game was so much fun to play... 5 years ago. I want to go back to see the new stuff, but I know I'll just wind up quitting again soon after. that's what happened last time, anyway. quit after playing for 5 years, went back after a few months, then wound up quitting again not soon after because they broke the game. now I'm just waiting for XIV.
Dutch Moderator
19180 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / The Netherlands
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
Yep, that's gonna be a great weekend to level my freshly created mule.
34010 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Offline
Posted 2/4/13
You can never go wrong with Final Fantasy.
15424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

Zenairis_Serean wrote:

I've been playing this while waiting for FFXIV. Seekers of Adoulin is also coming soon adding two new classes as well as a entire new region.

Does anyone else still play?




I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy I been playing FF since I born so I played all except the FF online, because In my home country the people can't use Internet, so...since I move to USA I been looking for any FF online, so you can give some advice? how I get FF XI or FFXIV I would like to start with XI and when I finish it change for FFXIV so plz help me!!!!!
5487 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:
I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy I been playing FF since I born so I played all except the FF online, because In my home country the people can't use Internet, so...since I move to USA I been looking for any FF online, so you can give some advice? how I get FF XI or FFXIV I would like to start with XI and when I finish it change for FFXIV so plz help me!!!!!


You can't finish FFXI since it's 11 year old MMO and you can see why that content is too big for you to beat everything which can take you many years. lol I played FFXI last week even though it's not same what I used to play. I would recommend you to wait for FFXIV because I will be moving there when it once comes out this summer. However, since I said FFXI is 11 year old and it's possible to be running on your shitty computer even if you have at least 128 or 256 MB graphics card. lol
10830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13

dreamheart wrote:


Zenairis_Serean wrote:

I've been playing this while waiting for FFXIV. Seekers of Adoulin is also coming soon adding two new classes as well as a entire new region.

Does anyone else still play?




I'm a big fan of Final Fantasy I been playing FF since I born so I played all except the FF online, because In my home country the people can't use Internet, so...since I move to USA I been looking for any FF online, so you can give some advice? how I get FF XI or FFXIV I would like to start with XI and when I finish it change for FFXIV so plz help me!!!!!


Sure thing just tell me what you want to know, first off if you want to play XI, you can get the newest one with all the expansions on steam.

FFXIV is not out yet, however. If you have any questions about XI I can answer them though

As far as FFXIV goes I'm bound by the NDA for the beta so I can't say anything just yet.
15424 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York, Syracuse
Offline
Posted 5/16/13 , edited 5/16/13





yeap I have one question! I I need play on pc or I can play on any system like PS3 or Xbox 360? cause i don't like play on pc



19979 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / On Artaeum
Offline
Posted 5/20/13

George_z wrote:

I'm eagerly awaiting Seekers of Adoulin myself although I still have to finish Wings of the Goddess as well.

Shirai currently playing on Bahamut


I prob have played with you.... I am Taemin From AntiquityPlusOne lol fem hume only played on baha for a year tho but Alei is my bestest friend!!!!! LOL
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.