• Don't know what to watch? Try a random show!
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Have you ever killed?
30847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

mwhitco91 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

yep, 8 back in Ohio. The Great lakes are surprisingly effective at hiding corpses.



justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


toxxin wrote:

yep, 8 back in Ohio. The Great lakes are surprisingly effective at hiding corpses.


Ohio is mine stop your poaching this instant!


But...y'know...if you ask me, you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I love Ohio too, but I mean...let's face it, it's not like Lake Erie's getting any cleaner.


But...I'm not worried about the cleanliness of the lake. I am just worried about the kills he stole from me. That and I don't want the lake to overflow with bodies and make me have to use someplace else. Not to mention I don't want his corpse collection mixing with mine where it is hard to get an exact count when I lose track.
26409 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

But...y'know...if you ask me, you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I love Ohio too, but I mean...let's face it, it's not like Lake Erie's getting any cleaner.


But...I'm not worried about the cleanliness of the lake. I am just worried about the kills he stole from me. That and I don't want the lake to overflow with bodies and make me have to use someplace else. Not to mention I don't want his corpse collection mixing with mine where it is hard to get an exact count when I lose track.


OH! I see!!

Dang it, Toxxin, stop poaching. >_>
30847 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Toledo
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

mwhitco91 wrote:


justanotherguy_2005 wrote:


mwhitco91 wrote:

But...y'know...if you ask me, you should give him the benefit of the doubt. I love Ohio too, but I mean...let's face it, it's not like Lake Erie's getting any cleaner.


But...I'm not worried about the cleanliness of the lake. I am just worried about the kills he stole from me. That and I don't want the lake to overflow with bodies and make me have to use someplace else. Not to mention I don't want his corpse collection mixing with mine where it is hard to get an exact count when I lose track.


OH! I see!!

Dang it, Toxxin, stop poaching. >_>


It's fine I can just go grab 8 from where he is to make up for it no problem. I just worry about the quality being different and having to do the math on how to balance it.
71076 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I have, and right now I'm on the run from the authorities.
Shhhh, don't tell anyone.
Sharb8 
26686 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Los Angeles / Hun...
Online
Posted 1/23/13

Daemon_Magister wrote:

I have slain many bugs before. Nothing larger than a cockroach.

However, I've chosen the path of peace now on; saving whatever I can.

But I am interested in others' experiences of this deed.

Have you ever killed a person?


I might of killed a roach one, accidentally. There is no way I can kill it on purpose, they freak me out. I actually run away from them lol

Now, I try not to kill anything, I feel bad.
31880 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / The Shire
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
No I haven't killed a person. However, I use to work as a veterinary nurse (the english version of a veterinary technician) and while training under veterinary guidence I humanely euthanised animals to end their suffering so I can't exactly say i haven't killed anything...
toxxin 
40223 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / In my own little...
Offline
Posted 1/23/13 , edited 7/13/13

justanotherguy_2005 wrote:

It's fine I can just go grab 8 from where he is to make up for it no problem. I just worry about the quality being different and having to do the math on how to balance it.


a 1.34 ratio sounds fair does it not? You get what you want and I take what I lost from Nevada.
4617 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I hit a cat with my car when I was 16, and cried about it for weeks.
I was such a hippie... two years ago.
79978 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
67 / M / Columbia, MO
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Not intentionally. I did manage to hit a small bear in Idaho with my semi truck a few decades ago because I did not see it until it was too late to steer around or brake. As for killing mosquitoes, well, that's a calling I'll gladly step up to the plate for.
15597 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / New York City
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I PKed this noob
9477 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / M / In the S.O.S breg...
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
for me the questions should be what didnt i kill ?
13887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
Really, REALLY? anyone who is dumb enough to admit are...well, dumb

or trolling. I laugh that there was even a sub note: in real life.
Just show how ridiculous this is.
22685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
No I haven't. Just waiting for a zombie apocalypse to happen so then I can kill loads of zombies.
21528 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 1/24/13
Let's say I have skin a living creature alive. True story.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.