Post the TL;DR of an anime and others try to guess it!
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/13 , edited 1/21/13
There might be spoilers! > A <



I'll start: Let's save the light music club and sing about cute things while drinking tea!
21238 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Downey
Offline
Posted 1/21/13
Protagonist captured by space pirates. Awesome harem. Mecha.
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

Ichiyamamoto wrote:

Protagonist captured by space pirates. Awesome harem. Mecha.



It kinda sounds like Vandread. o:
54843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

peppymiint wrote:

There might be spoilers! > A <



I'll start: Let's save the light music club and sing about cute things while drinking tea!


Im going on a stretch because ive never actually seen the show but im guessing K-On!

My TL:DR - Television man leads moon prisoners on a riot while girl gives birth about 10 minutes after having sex to an ugly butterfly thing dual wielding handguns that completes its entire cycle of life within another 10 minutes and eventually creates a huge explosion after directly flying into the mouth of a huge worm.
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

malicust wrote:


peppymiint wrote:

There might be spoilers! > A <



I'll start: Let's save the light music club and sing about cute things while drinking tea!


Im going on a stretch because ive never actually seen the show but im guessing K-On!

My TL:DR - Television man leads moon prisoners on a riot while girl gives birth about 10 minutes after having sex to an ugly butterfly thing dual wielding handguns that completes its entire cycle of life within another 10 minutes and eventually creates a huge explosion after directly flying into the mouth of a huge worm.


Correct!

But what the...
54843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/21/13


Correct!

But what the...


Should I word it differently? Hmm

TL:DR - Confused naked people wreak havoc by committing a short series of heinous crimes among a populace of sheep in which they're eventually caught and end up being forced to defecate through tubes at appointed times.
24090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F
Offline
Posted 1/21/13

malicust wrote:



Correct!

But what the...


Should I word it differently? Hmm

TL:DR - Confused naked people wreak havoc by committing a short series of heinous crimes among a populace of sheep in which they're eventually caught and end up being forced to defecate through tubes at appointed times.


I don't.... I don't even...
26413 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / West-Central Florida
Offline
Posted 1/22/13

Clearly sounds like some sort of gross fetish hentai. I've never heard of any anime like that.

TL;DR - Two girls and a guy all have the same picture. It's a picture of two children in a child's pool in front of a house. The guy moves into that house after looking at the picture and soon after both girls show up. Turns out, one of the girls happens to be the twin sister of the guy. The only problem is that none of them know which girl it is. Turns out, the answer was right in front of them the whole time, when one of the girls realizes that in the picture, the children in the picture were on a ledge and the house where they all currently live just happened to be in the picture by chance. Their real house was on the ledge where the picture was taken. Up on the ledge they find an abandoned house with their birth records in it which proves that they could have just solved this mystery had they actually just used their eyes.
54843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / SoCal
Offline
Posted 1/22/13


Clearly sounds like some sort of gross fetish hentai. I've never heard of any anime like that.


Hah! Not even remotely close to being a hentai. The first time I watched it though I was like "o___o; dafuq?" Its one of those ones where you watch it all the way through because you want to see where its heading no matter how ridiculous some things become.
You must be logged in to post.