First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Why do good guys go for mean girls?
49165 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / London, England
Offline
Posted 1/22/13

oWcDeaDPooL wrote:

Meh, I'm genuinely a good guy. So I found a 'good girl' (I'd prefer to say woman) and now I'm bored to death....

So, at the end of the day, it's really to each his or her own.


Good girl doesn't equate to boring. But boring can equate to "good girl". weird. I personally find most girls very boring though =/ No personality.
35960 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/22/13

FacelessRed wrote:

I wasn't aware of going for mean girls. I usually am enticed by girls paying attention to me. And then hooked when they aren't complete blithering idiots. Only problem is Blithering idiot is what I usually run into.


So true. I'm in the rural south and I'd be happy to just meet a woman that could hold a conversation about something other than last nights reality TV shows or the latest facebook happenings.
698 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Houston, TX
Offline
Posted 1/22/13
femdom is hot bro.
20122 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / california
Offline
Posted 1/22/13
ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh idk =P
25729 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Urban South
Offline
Posted 1/22/13

oWcDeaDPooL wrote:

Meh, I'm genuinely a good guy. So I found a 'good girl' (I'd prefer to say woman) and now I'm bored to death....

So, at the end of the day, it's really to each his or her own.


Boredom is the reason I'm such a terrible girlfriend. The only girls who have kept my interest for long are good at being mean when it counts.
Posted 1/22/13
Even the devil had a girlfriend
17438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 1/22/13
I don't know about going for mean girls, but for the past several years gone past, I have found that when I see women with dreadlocks, piercings and tattoos I find desirable. Although doesn't change my opinion with women without.
102 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 1/22/13
There was a term for this somewhere that describes both genders. Supposedly it was a cross between "nice" and "bad" boys/girls. Dammit, I can't remember.

But yeah. it's probably just because of their confident personality they give off or something. I dunno how else to put this, but there's a reason why the "bad" types get attention lol. Which is why the ones inbetween seem... more... appealing, in terms of what's on the outside and inside, I guess? (Think "badass outer" with "soft squishy inner" )
7281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Vancouver BC
Offline
Posted 1/22/13
Mean girls? Like this?







I have no idea why a nice guy would want to be her slave, serving her like some kind of door mat.

It might be something to do with the fact that she wouldnt want to be with anyone as assertive as she already is.

A boy toy serves her needs and doesn't get in the way of her conquest, and if he does, she'll find another, unless she gets attatched.
Posted 1/23/13
They don't. Only weak, pathetic guys go for mean girls. Mean girls suck, well if you're nice to them they do. But that's about all they're good for.
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Rapture
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

dazedandconfuzed wrote:

They don't. Only weak, pathetic guys go for mean girls. Mean girls suck, well if you're nice to them they do. But that's about all they're good for.


^ hehehehe I believe this answers the question XD
227 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / F
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I go to an all girls school and most of the girls there are REALLY horrible , infact I hate it. I always wonder when they go on about their boyfriends and things what their boyfriends are actually like, to want to go out with them? They are mean to everyone so why would nice guys want to waste their time on people like that? But it could because most mean people are confident ~ I dont know ;-;

I am quite shy and I would say a nice person!
22131 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / In The Meawdow of...
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

malicust wrote:

Mean girls tend to look better and attractive good girls rarely show themselves.


That's not true. I know a TON of mean girls and they cover up like prudes compared to the nice girls. Depends where you are.
8802 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Gotham City
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I've only ever gone for mean girls, even though I'm not really a nice guy.

All of them ended badly...but boy, was it fun.
5082 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / eastvale, california
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
i thought it was the other way around
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.