First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Most Spineless Protagonist
34202 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Where you are.
Online
Posted 1/23/13

The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

Saito from The Familiar of Zero.

Why the FUCK does he put up with Louise's abusive treatment of him? And this is supposed to be a ROMANTIC COMEDY? That's not love, it's mental sickness!


He had some pritty bold moves. When he sacrificed himself. Thats some spine to go 1v10,000
15177 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Kenichi Shirahama from History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi is pretty spineless
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/23/13 , edited 1/23/13

The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

Saito from The Familiar of Zero.

Why the FUCK does he put up with Louise's abusive treatment of him? And this is supposed to be a ROMANTIC COMEDY? That's not love, it's mental sickness!


he is masochistic and this clip makes your argument invalid, keep in mind there are 4 seasons plus 2 ova's total. I don't really think he spineless because he does and is willing to kill for those he love, this doesn't normally happen for male leads in harem anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpmnH7zEiI
12375 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
When it comes to somebody you love you'll put up with alot of shit.
21593 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Waste lands of NY.
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
I didn't even know familiar of zero had any OVAs I'm very happy right now
40410 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 1/23/13 , edited 1/23/13
First thing that comes to my mind when I think spineless? Peter Griffin:


Seriously though, Ikari Shinji... Obviously.

Edit: Or at least, he's the poster-boy for spinlessness.
219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / texas
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Makoto school days... The highlight of that series was the nice boat.
15276 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Bay Area CA
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

aznxa21 wrote:

Makoto school days... The highlight of that series was the nice boat.


hah... spineless... hah
17187 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Shinji Ikari

2396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Hong Kong/ Shangh...
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
Damn I was going to say Shinji from Eva, but y'all beat me to it. Kenichi was said too..gaaah.
33648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Delaware, U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

Cecilthedarkknight234 wrote:


The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

Saito from The Familiar of Zero.

Why the FUCK does he put up with Louise's abusive treatment of him? And this is supposed to be a ROMANTIC COMEDY? That's not love, it's mental sickness!


he is masochistic and this clip makes your argument invalid, keep in mind there are 4 seasons plus 2 ova's total. I don't really think he spineless because he does and is willing to kill for those he love, this doesn't normally happen for male leads in harem anime.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGpmnH7zEiI


That's just Stockholm syndrome!
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/23/13


really are you going to go there, that's not even funny. I will also say go read the light novels since jc staff upped her bitchiness for sales, Japanese men/oatku love that arc-type.

33648 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Delaware, U.S.
Offline
Posted 1/23/13
That's Saito summed up in two words. He has Stockholm syndrome and he doesn't have a proper sack between his legs.
ebrace 
37306 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Do you really care?
Online
Posted 1/23/13

trueshinobi01 wrote:

SHINJI IKARI!


no contest, he's the original spineless protagonist
66745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Lagrange, KY
Offline
Posted 1/23/13

The_Libertarian_Otaku wrote:

That's Saito summed up in two words. He has Stockholm syndrome and he doesn't have a proper sack between his legs.


so he should beat his woman and make her submit to her place because a woman can't wear the pants in the relationship. Listen I'm very very familiar with this franchise after watching all 48 episodes, reading 10 volumes of the light novel etc. If you have not seen past season one then your said argument is invalid.

I don't need to post anymore in this thread right now it's just leading to flames.

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.